Author Topic: Bonnie & Clyde shake down Snickers to make smaller candy bars.  (Read 3372 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bonnie & Clyde shake down Snickers to make smaller candy bars.
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 10:58:21 AM »
No, they decided/figured a way they could make more money by taking advantage of a market preference supported by the 1st lady.   

Yes, the 1st lady isn't a super model.

No, the customers do not get fucked.  This is a free enterprise system, my commy pink-o friend, they can CHOOSE a different candy bar.

Geez, 333333, try and keep up, you are so retarded sometimes.

LMFAO - tell me - how many shake weights, ab rollers, snuggies, and slap chops do you have laying around the house?   

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 11:08:12 AM »
Their ice cream bars are already tiny!  You could eat it in two bites if you wanted to!  >:(

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »

LMFAO - tell me - how many shake weights, ab rollers, snuggies, and slap chops do you have laying around the house?   

::)
Yeah...........

Finding yourself desperate to make a legit point again?

I'll help you using your certified deflection run away method:

-  what did Michelle say?
-  You voted for Obama
-  You are a knee padder
-  OB is playing too much golf wah wah wah

How about this 33333,  respond, debate, counter, etc. the point or points i just made

Or STFU and go off to your commy meeting.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 11:09:32 AM »
Their ice cream bars are already tiny!  You could eat it in two bites if you wanted to!  >:(

Buy more, or don't buy them at all.

Its all a commy plot by Obama to bring the country down the drain and make Mars. INC the new ruling class. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »
The problem is you think Obama and his girl wife actually care about your health. Everything this guy does undermines the country or ensure he gets re-elected.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2012, 11:26:55 AM »
The problem is you think Obama and his girl wife actually care about your health. Everything this guy does undermines the country or ensure he gets re-elected.

Most liberals are still in love with the guy they went home for the one night stand with but who actually date raped them.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »
If Barry was white...he'd get voted out. Its unfortunate that so many Lib douchbags are forced to endure all that white guilt. Cuomo is Italian.....I could care less...my Irish half doesn't back the Kennedy's. You people would all have made good commies or Nazi's...all show and no go.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 11:33:03 AM »

Who are you talking to?

If you are talking to me, how do know you what i think?

Do you really, think i believe OB and his wife are concerned about my health when Obama:

Sold out to banks, sold out to Goldman and Sachs, signed the NDAA, Set up rigged trade with panama so corporations can hide money there, driving energy prices up, etc.

However, 33333's hypocritical commy based criticism of the Mars Inc thing is comical.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 11:35:39 AM »
If Barry was white...he'd get voted out. Its unfortunate that so many Lib douchbags are forced to endure all that white guilt. Cuomo is Italian.....I could care less...my Irish half doesn't back the Kennedy's. You people would all have made good commies or Nazi's...all show and no go.

WTF does that have to do with Mars Inc finding a way to take advantage of a market opportunity to make more money?

BTW, They didn't vote Carter out and he was white as it comes.  We'll see in November if the GOP can serve up a nominee that doesn't stink enough to win.  I hope they do.  4 more years of this crap.....ugh

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 11:36:32 AM »
The issue to me is that Mars is hiding behind Chewbacca and her bullshit.

I was responding to 3's last....
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2012, 11:37:20 AM »
WTF does that have to do with Mars Inc finding a way to take advantage of a market opportunity to make more money?

BTW, They didn't vote Carter out and he was white as it comes.  We'll see in November if the GOP can serve up a nominee that doesn't stink enough to win.  I hope they do.  4 more years of this crap.....ugh

No - Mars WAS APPROACHED by Slobama and they figured out a way to con the public for mutually beneficial reasons.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2012, 11:42:39 AM »
Ozmo...if this is true..what exactly is Obama focused on. I don't care if people get fat...thats their problem. He and that sasquatch he's married to need to worry about their own kids and stop worring about my shopping cart.
L

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2012, 11:49:51 AM »
Buy more, or don't buy them at all.

Its all a commy plot by Obama to bring the country down the drain and make Mars. INC the new ruling class. 

Death to America!  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2012, 11:52:35 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2012, 11:52:59 AM »
Eventually they'll come for something u care about.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2012, 12:01:32 PM »
No - Mars WAS APPROACHED by Slobama and they figured out a way to con the public for mutually beneficial reasons.  

So what?   A company takes advantage of an opportunity to make more money.  Imagine.  Must not do well with your commy principles eh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2012, 12:04:08 PM »
So what?   A company takes advantage of an opportunity to make more money.  Imagine.  Must not do well with your commy principles eh?

I don't believe in pimping a lard ass and communist hot mess like Mobacca is capitalism at all.   Its a con job for delusional idiots supporting her thug husband into believing they give a damn about anyone but themselves and living off taxpayers in largesse for four more years.     

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2012, 12:06:17 PM »
Ozmo...if this is true..what exactly is Obama focused on. I don't care if people get fat...thats their problem. He and that sasquatch he's married to need to worry about their own kids and stop worring about my shopping cart.

Honestly, this is the least of my worries.  That administration other focuses like those i listed is what worries me.

Eventually they'll come for something u care about.

They already have:

NDAA, Increased energy prices, no accountability with bail out money, Bail out money....the list could on and on.

So i am not worried about a company's sole individual's decision to adopt the 1st lady's desire for lower calorie servings and find a way to profit over it.  After all i am not a hypocritical communist like our comrade 33333 is.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2012, 12:07:39 PM »
Honestly, this is the least of my worries.  That administration other focuses like those i listed is what worries me.

They already have:

NDAA, Increased energy prices, no accountability with bail out money, Bail out money....the list could on and on.

So i am not worried about a company's sole individual's decision to adopt the 1st lady's desire for lower calorie servings and find a way to profit over it.  After all i am not a hypocritical communist like our comrade 33333 is.  

Hey - I wonder if I can get mobacca to come con my clients into paying higher prices for less service.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2012, 12:09:31 PM »
I don't believe in pimping a lard ass and communist hot mess like Mobacca is capitalism at all.   Its a con job for delusional idiots supporting her thug husband into believing they give a damn about anyone but themselves and living off taxpayers in largesse for four more years.     

Its called politics.  Get over it.

It's also called a free market.  Which means we get to choose what candy bars we buy and companies get to choose what candy bars they make and sell.

Now if this was a regulation requiring ALL candy bars to meat a 250 calorie requirement I'd be up in arms all over it.  BUT ITS NOT.  

IT's POLITICS.  get over it already.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2012, 12:11:38 PM »
Not yet.....watch how the NRA goes full force on any issue over gun rights, any issue. Because one victory by the Left begins the great erosion of gun rights. You can make that argument for anything this douchbag does.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2012, 12:12:59 PM »
Hey - I wonder if I can get mobacca to come con my clients into paying higher prices for less service.   

Good question.  Unfortunately you are in the service industry.  

Maybe she can start a campaign requiring angry bald white guys in the bronx to lighten up. And because you need therapy you can justifiably raise your prices to pay for it.   :D  

i think we have something here.  

Are you on board?

Can i get a "Idea" commission?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2012, 12:14:17 PM »
Good question.  Unfortunately you are in the service industry.  

Maybe she can start a campaign requiring angry bald white guys in the bronx to lighten up. And because you need therapy you can justifiably raise your prices to pay for it.   :D  

i think we have something here.  

Are you on board?

Can i get a "Idea" commission?

Cordray is coming down hard on my industry and just yesterday unleashed a message that we are in for a shit load of bs.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2012, 12:15:45 PM »

Cordray is coming down hard on my industry and just yesterday unleashed a message that we are in for a shit load of bs.   

Really?  About to impose serious regulation and licensing fees?  Perhaps forcing out smaller business?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »
Really?  About to impose serious regulation and licensing fees?  Perhaps forcing out smaller business?

He says its going to start out only w firms grossing 10 million, but we all know that is bs. 

Additionally, I already have to comply with the FDCPA, FCRA, as well as differening state laws.