Author Topic: dbol vrs anadrol  (Read 2062 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
dbol vrs anadrol
« on: February 17, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »
ok not looking for opinions on this one. the which oral is better battle has been on topics for ages now and im curious does anyone have any scientific facts as to which one of these compounds is better for muscle building gains?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: dbol vrs anadrol
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:49:38 PM »
Well mg per mg dianabol is stronger (there are OLD studies made about this). I often hear guys using upwards of 300 mg of anadrol per day, but rarely if ever i've heard anyone using more than 60 mg's of dianabol per day...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 03:26:28 PM »
Dbol is the shit if you are pretty lean. Fills you up nicely. At least in my experince it gave me the linebacker look.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »
best is an injectable blend of both steroids.  Preferably dosed higher on the anadrol.  75 drol, 25 dbol.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 03:48:56 PM »
The best oral for bodybuilding purposes is t-bol hands down !!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 03:51:32 PM »
The best oral for bodybuilding purposes is t-bol hands down !!
T-bol is a great oral, but the problem is that it's effects quickly diminish after 3 weeks.  It's very strange.  I would take high dose var over t-bol, only for that reason.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 03:52:14 PM »
T-bol is a great oral, but the problem is that it's effects quickly diminish after 3 weeks.  It's very strange.  I would take high dose var over t-bol, only for that reason.

Ya I heard that to

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 03:59:39 PM »
You could do 4 weeks of d-bol followed by 4 weeks of tbol...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 07:18:07 PM »
Well mg per mg dianabol is stronger (there are OLD studies made about this). I often hear guys using upwards of 300 mg of anadrol per day, but rarely if ever i've heard anyone using more than 60 mg's of dianabol per day...

The makers of anadrol suggest five mg per kg. So if Ur one hundred kg that's five hundred mg. On the makers website

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 07:54:52 PM »
depends on the goals....
l

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 11:54:54 AM »
how do you make injectable dbol and anadrol?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 04:57:19 PM »
The makers of anadrol suggest five mg per kg. So if Ur one hundred kg that's five hundred mg. On the makers website

never heard this before, you mean this is a medical dose?  the most i ever heard of a juicer doing is 300mg Ed, most guys do 100.  I doubt that guys are using less than needed since everything in this sport is excess.  Would like to hear more about taking such amounts of drol.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »
depends on the goals....
Agree with this...

There's SO MANY threads about this topic lol... It basically all comes down to personal preference (like everything in life I guess)  and what the individual responds to better, less sides, this that etc etc etc.  And definitely what that individual is trying to do...

Just my two cents  8)

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 06:33:17 PM »
never heard this before, you mean this is a medical dose?  the most i ever heard of a juicer doing is 300mg Ed, most guys do 100.  I doubt that guys are using less than needed since everything in this sport is excess.  Would like to hear more about taking such amounts of drol.

I'm always looking at medical studies for it lol.

Pubmed studies with one hundred mg dbol a day . With no reported side effect but mild acne.

Hgh doses I think was 18iu or more eod for dwarfism. I've found tons of awesome studies. Just check out medical sites like pubmed and others and put in the steroid name u want. What was the new markers of anadrol name. Syntex stopped and a American company started it with doaagea on website.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 06:50:56 PM »
damn, very interesting, wonder if they did bloodwork on the people taking that much.  im going to have to check it out, do you know of anyone running such high doses of orals?