Author Topic: the meaning behind,,  (Read 5629 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the meaning behind,,
« on: February 18, 2012, 12:08:37 AM »
i always desecribe to you here the average to sub average genetic...the type of fellas who are bodybuild by the means of drugs and only drugs...the ones who are build on hormones and realy the musculatory system never meant to be there,, just regular fellas who had the money and kept the concistancy with LEGIT product to get to a certain level of bodybuild!

you ask me what we get out of it,,

what you get out of it is profesional level card if you got the money and the legit drugs,, and the consistancy....and yes you may nto look like ron colman but you will be a profesional,, dan hill ...this fella...and if you hav ebetter frames you can pull much better look ...this will get you even higher into the contract zones that last...with both fitness and bodybuild

so ,,take a look into this fella in thie video!,, he is direct result of LEGIT hormone on someone with sub par genetic as you call it here,, notice how the horse shoe cant even create a clear line! it does but you can see its all hormones who push the muscle from within and it woudnt be this way if natural or clean,, this is example of ALL DRUG PHYSIQES which obviously can get you somewhere for to the average fella in street this is big strong muscular and ripped bodybuild

so friends,, whn you hear filt say its work and hard work ....show them this video ,, AND SHOUT its nothing but drugs ya filts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: the meaning behind,,
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 12:13:02 AM »
ugly looking physique.....
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 12:15:03 AM »
well,, it is consistancy of drug usage specific products primobolana and trenbolona in high doses,, this fella cant be on lot of testosterona since he become bloofy very fast he doesnt hav eneough muscle mass as in lean muscle...so he need to go around it,, he can do high testosterrona only when hgh is high in blood,, yes his physiqe is not pretty but! super conditioned,, which means!! all together now pupils....

EVERY ONE CAN BE TOP LEVEL BODYBUILD,, by top level i mean profesional card holder,,

either be rich ,, or have hook up to legit hormones,,,and you are 75% there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 12:24:34 AM »
i always desecribe to you here the average to sub average genetic...the type of fellas who are bodybuild by the means of drugs and only drugs...the ones who are build on hormones and realy the musculatory system never meant to be there,, just regular fellas who had the money and kept the concistancy with LEGIT product to get to a certain level of bodybuild!

what you get out of it is profesional level card if you got the money and the legit drugs,, and the consistancy....and yes you may nto look like ron colman but you will be a profesional,, dan hill ...this fella...and if you hav ebetter frames you can pull much better look ...this will get you even higher into the contract zones that last...with both fitness and bodybuild

so ,,take a look into this fella in thie video!,, he is direct result of LEGIT hormone on someone with sub par genetic as you call it here,, notice how the horse shoe cant even create a clear line! it does but you can see its all hormones who push the muscle from within and it woudnt be this way if natural or clean,, this is example of ALL DRUG PHYSIQES which obviously can get you somewhere for to the average fella in street this is big strong muscular and ripped bodybuild

so friends,, whn you hear filt say its work and hard work ....show them this video ,, AND SHOUT its nothing but drugs ya filts

gh15 approved
Yes Ive noticed that. His triceps are fake looking, no detail..even at that low bf%

Ive also noticed that on a lot of todays pro's chests, when for example they do a most muscular, their chests doesnt show striations like Ronnies did for example..they look like water balloons.

Whats the reason behind this, big guy? insulin..or just genetics?

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 12:25:04 AM »
well,, it is consistancy of drug usage specific products primobolana and trenbolona in high doses,, this fella cant be on lot of testosterona since he become bloofy very fast he doesnt hav eneough muscle mass as in lean muscle...so he need to go around it,, he can do high testosterrona only when hgh is high in blood,, yes his physiqe is not pretty but! super conditioned,, which means!! all together now pupils....

EVERY ONE CAN BE TOP LEVEL BODYBUILD,, by top level i mean profesional card holder,,

either be rich ,, or have hook up to legit hormones,,,and you are 75% there

gh15 approved

If that's so, then explain this:

Wait a second...I don't even care.  

That is all.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »
If that's so, then explain this:

Wait a second...I don't even care.  

That is all.

he almost got his pro csard,, was huge ,, monstreous huge 280lb LEGIT 280lb with 8% bodyfat ,, i say legit for i sit with him eat lunch  when he was that... he just looked ugly and not like bodybuild should look more like rugged muscular freak biker type,, still! he got prety far in amatuer,,

his problem was that he took the igf the wrrrrong way ,, wroooong way ,, his dimease was igf and seo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 12:28:05 AM »
So, how do you explain his 2100+ raw powerlifting total? high totals in raw powerlifting DO NOT COME FROM JUST DRUGS.  Just so you know, I know this guy personally, and yes.....His genetics for muscle shape are poor (he is over 6 feet tall, not many bodybuilders over 6 feet do well) but he puts in more work than most people....trust me on that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 12:28:11 AM »

gh15 approved
GH15,
When I post some new pictures at around 4-5 percent, I want to be included in your Bible Index of what a Lifetime Natural can expect.  About 155-158 lbs.  I am 161 and nearly there.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 12:29:30 AM »
Yes Ive noticed that. His triceps are fake looking, no detail..even at that low bf%

Ive also noticed that on a lot of todays pro's chests, when for example they do a most muscular, their chests doesnt show striations like Ronnies did for example..they look like water balloons.

2 reason,,

1,, insulina

2,, some just dont have good pecs...but yes even if your pecs are bad you should be able to show the fibers....so in most cases it is just insulina that push FAT INTO THE MUSCLE,, and create the disaster we see in the 2000s

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 12:31:22 AM »
So, how do you explain his 2100+ raw powerlifting total? high totals in raw powerlifting DO NOT COME FROM JUST DRUGS.  Just so you know, I know this guy personally, and yes.....His genetics for muscle shape are poor (he is over 6 feet tall, not many bodybuilders over 6 feet do well) but he puts in more work than most people....trust me on that.

didnt say he wasnt strong,, as i told you in bible few days ago i think i said it few days agao i lost tracxk already when i said it lol ,, but i did say it ...the felas with the flater muscles ,, the ones with the not good insertions and muscle shape....they! are the ones with the strong tendoins and bones,, this fella is PRIME EXAMPLE of what i say ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 12:34:31 AM »

not gh15  but Im guessing it's cause the lazyiness in the  training ???. Chest is the least "drug muscle, all the guys with thick huge chests heavy strong benchers and had great genetics. See Ronnie, See Kevin 5 plates, Nasser 3 plates incline like baby weight, Dorian, etc. Chest takes hard work unlike delts for example lol anyone can get cannonball on 15iu and hammer press, not everyone has impressive pecs. Chest are what make the bodybuilder
l

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 12:36:09 AM »
didnt say he wasnt strong,, as i told you in bible few days ago i think i said it few days agao i lost tracxk already when i said it lol ,, but i did say it ...the felas with the flater muscles ,, the ones with the not good insertions and muscle shape....they! are the ones with the strong tendoins and bones,, this fella is PRIME EXAMPLE of what i say ,,

gh15 approved
Yes, but the last sentence in your original post stated that it's all drugs, no hard work. This fucking guy works his ass off, I have seen it with my own eyes.  I understand some of these dudes can get away with minimal diet and training, but Stan obviously can not.  Not that is has anything to do with any of this, but he is also an extremely nice person and will go out of his way to help anyone, with anything at all.  Some of these guys are total pricks, and the deserve to be called out, but Stan is a decent guy.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 12:36:55 AM »

combination of a highly active central nervous system hardwired for lifting huge weights,years of powerlifting under the belt, - and abused the fuck out of halotestin,tren,anadrol,suspension. Nothing to do with muscular development whatsoever.
l

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 12:37:42 AM »
not gh15  but Im guessing it's cause the lazyiness in the  training ???. Chest is the least "drug muscle, all the guys with thick huge chests heavy strong benchers and had great genetics. See Ronnie, See Kevin 5 plates, Nasser 3 plates incline like baby weight, Dorian, etc. Chest takes hard work unlike delts for example lol anyone can get cannonball on 15iu and hammer press, not everyone has impressive pecs. Chest are what make the bodybuilder
You realize Stan benches over 600 regularly?  Look him up on youtube and you will  ifnd several videos of him pressing insane weight.  There is one of him at Supertraining gym doing 10 reps on incline DB press with 215 pound dumbells.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 12:39:27 AM »
he may be a decent fella,, but to get to this condition it is! all drugs,, i just know the drugs he is on to get there,, this is prime primboloana acatato,, trenbolona acatato mixes....you dont get there any other eway ,, the hgh ofcourse is there but there is culprit of drugs to get to this condition ,, and its done precisly and the right way ,, this fella on high testosterona will look like A M E S S

as i said before....just because franzhour has 3 teeth in his mouth and just because he is good dada to his children and a faithful husband to his wife....doesnt mean he dont inject the water skin and then some into his ass

sme for this fella...he may be nice,, indeed he may be very very nice fella i have no doubt ,, you dont get rich by being nasty asshole,, but! hr is still all drugs when it come to bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »
he may be a decent fella,, but to get to this condition it is! all drugs,, i just know the drugs he is on to get there,, this is prime primboloana acatato,, trenbolona acatato mixes....you dont get there any other eway ,, the hgh ofcourse is there but there is culprit of drugs to get to this condition ,, and its done precisly and the right way ,, this fella on high testosterona will look like A M E S S

as i said before....just because franzhour has 3 teeth in his mouth and just because he is good dada to his children and a faithful husband to his wife....doesnt mean he dont inject the water skin and then some into his ass

sme for this fella...he may be nice,, indeed he may be very very nice fella i have no doubt ,, you dont get rich by being nasty asshole,, but! hr is still all drugs when it come to bodybuild

gh15 approved
Hey, thats fine.....But he isn;t going around lying to people about what he uses, so I don't see what the point of all this is.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 12:42:47 AM »
combination of a highly active central nervous system hardwired for lifting huge weights,years of powerlifting under the belt, - and abused the fuck out of halotestin,tren,anadrol,suspension. Nothing to do with muscular development whatsoever.
What you wrote has absolutely no relevence whatsoever.  Actually, I am finding that most of your posts on this site are completely useless.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 12:42:58 AM »
there is no point,, i gave them the look of what they can look like if they were nto ron colman genetic....and still on legit hormones...if they are sub average genetic and insertions are not good...many here say no you cant be profesional ,, i say YES! YOU CAN ,, and this is why i did it ,,

those kidos here need to know that if dan hill is profesiojnal,, if peter putnem is profesional ,, and if this fella is profesional ,, THEY TOO CAN BE PROFESIONALS,, and their dreams should nto be shutered by filt heris

this is all

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 12:43:45 AM »
Stanozolol Ephedrine.  :D

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 12:56:29 AM »
he almost got his pro csard,, was huge ,, monstreous huge 280lb LEGIT 280lb with 8% bodyfat ,, i say legit for i sit with him eat lunch  when he was that... he just looked ugly and not like bodybuild should look more like rugged muscular freak biker type,, still! he got prety far in amatuer,,

his problem was that he took the igf the wrrrrong way ,, wroooong way ,, his dimease was igf and seo

gh15 approved

or:

he almost got his pro csard....he got prety far in amatuer

::) This isn't the first time you've contradicted 'yourself'. 

I don't really care, I'm just pointing out the obvious.  Not just anyone can do this at the pro level.  Anyone who thinks so is fucking delusional.

That is all.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 01:00:03 AM »

or:

he almost got his pro csard....he got prety far in amatuer

::) This isn't the first time you've contradicted 'yourself'. 

I don't really care, I'm just pointing out the obvious.  Not just anyone can do this at the pro level.  Anyone who thinks so is fucking delusional.

That is all.

the human race doesnt give a flying fuck about bodybuild ,, this is why i call it cult in bible....havign profesional card is very impressive and considered top level in your bodybuild cult....ask anyoen who got his pro card this is the highest achivment for them ,,better than winning anything aside from o title

palumbo almost got his pro card...and he fucked himelf up ,, but he wass up there in bodybuild level ,, he was in the top amatuers,,

if you have good frame ,, decent frame ,, and follow what i tell you here you have VERY VERY good chnace to become profesional,, ofcourse age matters,, the earlier the better ,, if you start when you are 30 ....forget about it you may get a card in the masters in your 40s  but for the open ...you need to start you enough

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 01:22:41 AM »
I see what your saying but iIdont think you can call one of the strongest men on the planet bad response per say in bodybuilding terms yes.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 01:44:42 AM »
And the point is.....

.....???????

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 02:07:42 AM »
Stan is a MUTANT !! and on top of that one of the nicest human beings I've had the pleasure of knowing !!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 02:33:38 AM »
GH15,
When I post some new pictures at around 4-5 percent, I want to be included in your Bible Index of what a Lifetime Natural can expect.  About 155-158 lbs.  I am 161 and nearly there.

Epic 5 years to diet that last 3 lbs off eh?