Author Topic: Kidney Infection?  (Read 6056 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
Kidney Infection?
« on: October 18, 2005, 06:20:37 PM »
I have had this dull ache in my kidney areas around to my outer stomach area.  I have been to stubborn to go to the Doc cause I dont want to pay $$$.  I was wondering if any of you guys have any clue based on symptoms.  No pain or anything during urination, no fever no anything but what I described above.  However it does seem to get worse when I eat.  Thanks.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
Re: Kidney Infection?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 08:00:05 PM »
It could be kidney's. What suppl. are you on? People get indigestion in weird places too, since it happens after eating it could be anything from that to a strained muscle to a kidney problem. Best to suck it up and see a Doc.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 09:38:17 PM »
Not sure if it helps, but how much water do you drink? I "heard" not drinking enough water can cause it...
grundle has no sack,

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 04:25:07 AM »
I drink around a gallon of water a day, no supps.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 06:01:54 AM »
Friend had the same problem, getting worse just after eating

Turned out to be appendicitus, so worth a check up bro

take it easy

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 05:27:16 PM »
GO TO THE DOCTOR!  If you are trying to save some cash i would recommend buying generic label food.  Don't try to skimp the budget when it comes to your health.  Trust me, i thought i had an upset stomach and it turned out to be acute pancreatitis.  Needless to say the week long hospital stay sucked.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 05:56:53 PM »
Does this strange feeling seem to start just below the your rib cage on the right hand side of your body.It does'nt so much as hurt but is very annoying?Kinda like a very annoying itch that won't go away?If so, take Migs advice & go to a doc.It may be your pancreas that is giving you probs

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 10:03:47 PM »
Well the ache is gone one day and there the next, it is sometimes on either side or on both.  It originates towards my back/sides maybe 8 inches above my ass crack(sorry for the poor description).  It has yet to hurt as bad again as it did the day I posted this question though.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2005, 10:23:29 AM »
I would still go and get it checked out.

pinky

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 01:34:16 PM »
I have had several serious kidney infections leaving me in the hospital.  If you think you have one you should GO NOW!  I have one kidney and take no chances.  With kidney infections you will feel it in your lower back mostly.  Sometimes you can't move it's so painful.  You don't want to be hospitalized being fed through I.V   

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 07:18:27 PM »
Definetly something worth getting checked out, think of it this way, if you wait and need some kind of surgery its gunna cost you a hell of a lot more, versus the ol' doc prescribing you pills, and telling you to stay off work for a week
big or bust