Author Topic: is it wrong that i really dont care or feel bad whitney houston died?  (Read 3758 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
so on facebook everyone is crying about the passing of yet another crackhead who had the world by the balls and threw it all away. quite frankly i dont give a fuck, and i dont feel one bit sorry for her. for the most part because she wasnt a street addict with no hope or future, she had every opportunity to live an amazing life and threw it all away.

i feel badly for street addicts who have addictions. i couldnt imagine anything worse. but to have every opportunity at your disposal to live a life, and to have a god given talent that is a rarity many of us could only dream of and throw it in the gutter makes me border-line despise her.

b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: is it wrong that i really dont care or feel bad whitney houston died?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 12:51:39 PM »
White Any Use Ton

is that a suprise mr no one?
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 12:53:02 PM »
I too could not give a shit. I'm amazed at this gushing outpouring of pseudo grief from Hollywood et al.

In all honesty I care more about the fact that Getbig is slow as shit and keeps freezing than some multi-millionaire drug addict whose music I didn't like is dead.
O

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 12:54:36 PM »
I always hated her music. She died at a young age that's not nice but so many people do.....next please.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »

Absolutely Nuthin' wrong in it.

You didn't know her personally, she wasn't important human being for you.
That's built-in in humans; if you grieved every fukin' person passing away, you would be paralyzed all the fukin' time. No sense.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »
people want to pretend they care about this person they like to live in a dream where worshiping celebrities is like knowing them

and caring about their untimely death is the ultimate expression of this madness

"oh no...aaliyah, she was more than a woman oh no;..."

people die every day do you care no? why because you dont know them

do u know celebrities no

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 01:05:06 PM »
nah, dont really care either, no

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 01:07:45 PM »
Id rather watch sports highlights quite frank

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »
I feel bad for any person who goes that way, but I can't take it when they take up all this air time for her. what the fuck man? Peeps die every fucing day, the world moves on.
follow the arrows

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 01:12:07 PM »
No, There's nothing wrong with it....

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 01:21:01 PM »
I think it's fine not to care, I don't either.  But man as I get older I see how truly evil drugs are.  So glad I never had any problems with.  Boy they'll eat you up, and all you can do is stay as far away from them and the people that use them as you can.  Don't try to help them, or you'll get eaten up too.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 01:22:01 PM »
Not wrong at all, unless you're glad she's dead. ;) We all have bills to pay etc, we should focus on our own issues, it's amazing (and shows how empty their lives are) people care so much about celebrities.

Swlabr

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 01:25:48 PM »
I didn't give a fuck, I never listened to her.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 01:27:23 PM »
I didn't give a fuck, I never listened to her.

were part of generation nothingness lol...that's why. Dude it fucken sucks being a kid these days the world has gone to shit. I would kill to grow back in time in the 80's or 90's as a teenager.
l

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 01:36:11 PM »
Absolutely not, I don't give a fuck either

I'm not a fan, didn't listen to her music (was very good though, and even if I did, I still would not care)

She didn't influence my life in any way.. etc etc etc etc

Your not alone brotha!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 01:38:47 PM »
so on facebook everyone is crying about the passing of yet another crackhead who had the world by the balls and threw it all away. quite frankly i dont give a fuck, and i dont feel one bit sorry for her. for the most part because she wasnt a street addict with no hope or future, she had every opportunity to live an amazing life and threw it all away.

i feel badly for street addicts who have addictions. i couldnt imagine anything worse. but to have every opportunity at your disposal to live a life, and to have a god given talent that is a rarity many of us could only dream of and throw it in the gutter makes me border-line despise her.

join the club buddy!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »
I don't really care that she died and I'm not surprised.  Lets put this in perspective; the woman made pop records, she didn't cure cancer. 
A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 01:49:44 PM »
I don't really care that she died and I'm not surprised.  Lets put this in perspective; the woman made pop records, she didn't cure cancer. 

Tell that gh15  ::)
from incomplete data

Swlabr

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »
were part of generation nothingness lol...that's why. Dude it fucken sucks being a kid these days the world has gone to shit. I would kill to grow back in time in the 80's or 90's as a teenager.

Yeah, man, I agree. Although I do remember playing on the street with my friends when I was a kid (4 - 5), but that time is long gone now. My little sister has a fucking phone that's better than mine, and she'd prefer talking to her friends on Facebook than playing with them outside.

I would love to have been my age in the '60s, '70s or '80s, must've been cool.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 01:56:05 PM »

Do not care.... ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 02:00:46 PM »

I don't give a shit either probably cause I wasn't a fan of her music. When kurt cobain died I was like omg why?? lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 02:01:11 PM »
does it really bother you so much that people want to remember a person who died

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 02:07:32 PM »
people are inf act surprised cause someone that rich, so talented, who killed herself, it doesnt make sense in their mind. Average joe is convinced eternal bliss is directly linked to talent fame beauty and money. Their whole world collapse when they figure their "god and godesses" are as desperate as them, if not more.

Looks like it s a bit more complicated than that and it drives people desperate to figure it out, cause they understand the receipe for hapiness sold by our western societies simply doesnt work.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 02:15:31 PM »
I am sad that such a talented individual died because of her own vices. I think Whitney Houston's greatest enemy was herself. People blamed Bobby Brown, but as the adage says "You can only lead a horse to water and not make it drink." He was long gone and she was substituting lortabs and valiums along with alcohol in place of cocaine. Sad story, but no different than about twenty Hollywood morons yearly.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 02:17:46 PM »
its sad that a lot of these stars are not found dead in some paradise but in an awful hotel room,