Author Topic: is it wrong that i really dont care or feel bad whitney houston died?  (Read 3755 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: is it wrong that i really dont care or feel bad whitney houston died?
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2012, 06:01:43 PM »
Uhhh, dude you saying that you didn't know who Whitney Houston is, is like saying you don't know Michael Jordan is.
Plus, no you couldn't get some random person off the street and have them sing like Whitney...hell, very few people have done a positively memorable American Anthem---one of them was Marvin Gaye...and we all know how he ended...

Whether you don't like her, you cannot underscore her talent.
No, it doesn't affect you...but what I think is this: Luther, Michael, Whitney...whose next...At Least Prince is still kicking it...
But, many of these icons are what the kids of the 80s grew up with...back when music was music...
The only thing close to Whitney now is MJB and Beyonce.
i watched some of the funeral in nj its a big deal,,,,commanded a tv network service thats respect,admiration for a loss..yeah the circumstances of her death do not matter at this point.avoided who knows ,,life is a gamble every day and who knows at anytime during her 15 yr or so addiction she could have died same way maybe more who knows how much she did.she was chosen now fate or not.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »
Uhhh, dude you saying that you didn't know who Whitney Houston is, is like saying you don't know Michael Jordan is.
Plus, no you couldn't get some random person off the street and have them sing like Whitney...hell, very few people have done a positively memorable American Anthem---one of them was Marvin Gaye...and we all know how he ended...

Whether you don't like her, you cannot underscore her talent.
No, it doesn't affect you...but what I think is this: Luther, Michael, Whitney...whose next...At Least Prince is still kicking it...
But, many of these icons are what the kids of the 80s grew up with...back when music was music...
The only thing close to Whitney now is MJB and Beyonce.

i had heard the name and could tell you she was some sort of celeberty probably an acress or music, but i couldnt tell you for sure or what songs she sang.  it is very easy for me to have no idea who the hell she is.  i hate that type of jazz michael jackson music, love music, r and b, rap, whatever they call it, it hurts my ears and if someone turned on whitney houston music in my car i would make them change the station because it hurts my ears.  i like classic rock, so i would never in 1 million years listen to her music thats how i didn't know who she is, dont know about marvin gay is either, i know about michael jackson because he is a freak looking thing who molests kids but i dont know anything about his music, i know ive heard it and it hurts my ears also.  just my taste, i dont watch ET and read people magazine, i prefer a sports illustrated.  thats like if andrew luck dies, 100% of twinks in starbucks won't have any idea who he is.  but to someone like me who follows college football and the NFL i 100% know who he is.  and of course i dont think she is talented because i hate her music and any other RB love songs, its not my taste at all. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2012/02/18/driver-lifts-lid-on-soul-star-whitney-houston-s-drug-fuelled-depravity-86908-23755572/

wow crazy story
Not unusual at all......typical junkie behaviour........seen it in the flesh many times over.

Drugs fuck you up,then eventually kill you unless you`re one of the fortunate/lucky/determined ones who make it out intact.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2012, 06:29:00 PM »
Amazing singer, one of the best of all time.  But I never knew her, therefor her death doesn't effect me one bit...

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2012, 06:37:46 PM »
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2012/02/18/driver-lifts-lid-on-soul-star-whitney-houston-s-drug-fuelled-depravity-86908-23755572/

wow crazy story

so basically she was a whore and a druggie, and people are morning her death?  my 90+ year old great grandmother died and she was a nice woman who didnt do drugs, went to church, and didnt have 3somes while coked up in the back of a limo but i think only our family and church went to her funeral.  generating nothingless, lol

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2012, 06:40:39 PM »
pass me the watermelon please ?