Author Topic: First time buying GH  (Read 878 times)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
First time buying GH
« on: February 18, 2012, 06:06:33 PM »
Hey guys - so I'm ready to finally to finally try the infamous gh after running various steroid cycles but after hearing all of this scammer talk, I'm a little hesitant on what brand and for that matter how much I should initially buy.

I want to run 4iu a day in combination with test prop and tren a... would it be terrible to buy generic or am I guaranteed to throw my money away? Clearly there's been some issues with kigs, but are they good to go now?

Also, this will be a first purchase from an online source so again that's another potential flag for scam..

when you guys buy - do you purchase all your kits at once or do 1 or 2 at a time?

Any advice appreciated...
Do Work.

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: First time buying GH
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:40:01 PM »
Hey guys - so I'm ready to finally to finally try the infamous gh after running various steroid cycles but after hearing all of this scammer talk, I'm a little hesitant on what brand and for that matter how much I should initially buy.

I want to run 4iu a day in combination with test prop and tren a... would it be terrible to buy generic or am I guaranteed to throw my money away? Clearly there's been some issues with kigs, but are they good to go now?

Also, this will be a first purchase from an online source so again that's another potential flag for scam..

when you guys buy - do you purchase all your kits at once or do 1 or 2 at a time?

Any advice appreciated...

The quality of the gh has nothing to do with the color of the top or any other bullshit. It's all about your source, plain and simple. Obviously if you can afford legit pharm grade non chinese, that's something else. Like if you purchase pfizer pens, that's gonna be good, but totally unaffordable unless you are doing very well financially.

prophecy

• Getbig II
Re: First time buying GH
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 11:11:44 PM »
no kigs are NOT GOOD TO GO.

and why would you buy more than a few kits for the first time from a source you have never bought from? makes no sense. use your head.