Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88523 times)

dustin

Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #450 on: February 24, 2012, 11:03:54 AM »
sometimes I feel like a lot of you only work out to impress people on the internet

Hahaha so true. That honestly holds me accountable. If I don't train hard you fuckers would destroy me. I always make sure that the way I look can't be attacked.

My aim is to be able to snap a pic at any time and have people be in awe. If I look like shit I don't like to hide it. I feel a bit shitty about my condition right now so I'm training my ass off. I'm not sure what it is but guys like you keep me in check.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #451 on: February 24, 2012, 01:12:30 PM »
Hahaha so true. That honestly holds me accountable. If I don't train hard you fuckers would destroy me. I always make sure that the way I look can't be attacked.

My aim is to be able to snap a pic at any time and have people be in awe. If I look like shit I don't like to hide it. I feel a bit shitty about my condition right now so I'm training my ass off. I'm not sure what it is but guys like you keep me in check.

lol trust me, you aren't alone

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: February 24, 2012, 01:28:20 PM »

i don't workout for girls, for the plastic trophies or for medals. I work out for getbig!
all drugs - TPPIIP

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #453 on: February 24, 2012, 03:57:27 PM »

That's a great post.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #454 on: February 24, 2012, 04:18:29 PM »
i don't workout for girls, for the plastic trophies or for medals. I work out for getbig!

We all workout for the same reasons.....women and to intimidate other guys. No fool sticks needles in his ass to feel good about himself lol....if you want to get healthy I'd ride a fucking bike.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #455 on: February 24, 2012, 04:20:20 PM »
oh wait I do ride a bike
l

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #456 on: February 24, 2012, 04:26:03 PM »
We all workout for the same reasons.....women and to intimidate other guys. No fool sticks needles in his ass to feel good about himself lol....if you want to get healthy I'd ride a fucking bike.
Haha!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #457 on: February 24, 2012, 04:32:38 PM »
well, im not reading all that tear- stained mumbo jumbo- i can only assume that given your mental issues that you have refused my good intentions.

so, back to being my bitch you go.

and, in case your wondering 'what the board thinks' since it is so important to you, i have taken the liberty of posting a link to a thread here as you seemed to have missed it. no need to thank me.  :)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416550.50

enjoy the ride, sparkles.
b

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #458 on: February 24, 2012, 04:32:44 PM »

Well that is why everyone starts, by this point I am actually training to hit PRs and get stronger. So speak for yourself. :D

Stavios

« Reply #459 on: February 24, 2012, 04:40:27 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #460 on: February 24, 2012, 06:12:23 PM »
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #461 on: February 24, 2012, 06:39:17 PM »
well, im not reading all that tear- stained mumbo jumbo- i can only assume that given your mental issues that you have refused my good intentions.

so, back to being my bitch you go.

and, in case your wondering 'what the board thinks' since it is so important to you, i have taken the liberty of posting a link to a thread here as you seemed to have missed it. no need to thank me.  :)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416550.50

enjoy the ride, sparkles.

Yep, and you continue to demonstrate that you are afraid to post a current pic.  It's no biggie.  We all see it clear as day.  The pics in that thread are pics you posted over 6 MONTHS AGO.  Should I post my competition pics from late 09 that shit on your pics from 6 months ago?   Just let me know bro.

Have a good one.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: February 24, 2012, 08:44:05 PM »
Should I post my competition pics from late 09 that shit on your pics from 6 months ago?   Just let me know bro.

Have a good one.

I personally think a new debate could be started on why you keep repeating this but don't post these "late '09" pics.

OK, so "no one" will not post CURRENT pics, so why not "get one over him" in e-world and post these '09 shots that shit on his 6 month ago shots? Why is it being repeated "let me know if you want me to post them up".

Just post them  ???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #463 on: February 24, 2012, 08:45:50 PM »
I personally think a new debate could be started on why you keep repeating this but don't post these "late '09" pics.

OK, so "no one" will not post CURRENT pics, so why not "get one over him" in e-world and post these '09 shots that shit on his 6 month ago shots? Why is it being repeated "let me know if you want me to post them up".

Just post them  ???
he did on growth noob vs no one thread few topics down,,,

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: February 24, 2012, 08:51:53 PM »
he did on growth noob vs no one thread few topics down,,,

theres a growth noob vs no one thread?

lol bodybuilders are fucked. worse than women.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #465 on: February 24, 2012, 08:57:24 PM »
theres a growth noob vs no one thread?

lol bodybuilders are fucked. worse than women.

Yup.  Someone posted it unbeknownst to me.  No one however posted the link because he originally was getting more votes when comparing his all time best physique to mine after only training and back on for a month.  You know what's really odd?  Once I posted my best physique that shits on "no ones,"  he then completely changed his position and literally started crying and extolled "who really cares! you're the only one who cares growth noob! no one cares about this thread!!   >:(   :'(  "

Laughs were had by all at the poodle "no one"

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #466 on: February 25, 2012, 07:58:32 AM »

LOL ;D ;D ;D
Thunderdome approved

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #467 on: February 25, 2012, 08:08:35 AM »
How on earth did you come to the conclusion that 100ui of insulin a day isn't dangerous lol?
Diabetics take 10-20 units a day that's a long way off 100 units
slin is not dangerous short term....
i shot 70 iu once in the morning(mistake...lol!) .. lantus.... was doing keto diet.... did not die..... not even the shakies....
humalog will get you shakey because humalog peaks hard! so you need some carbs... not the recommended 10grams per iu though... it's very personal...
and you think diabetics take 10 - 20 iu's a day... lol..... depends on how severely diabetic they are ...
i knew diabetics that take over 300 iu's of slin a day....
long term slin ruins physiques... and in combination with diuretics ans other narcotics ruins the bodybuilders health.....
ages them quicker to...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #468 on: February 26, 2012, 01:26:27 AM »
growth noob owning no one with niceness ... must be painful  ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #469 on: February 26, 2012, 05:09:25 AM »
well if you take that to extremes itīs full of drugs as well.... lol!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
and i do not work out for woman... could not care less what they think of my body... i always get woman, nothing to do with how muscular i am at the moment...
but to intimidate other dudes is always fun! especially the dwarfs...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
these little fuckers always get soooo angry and have the need to prove themselves... very funny lolol!!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #470 on: February 26, 2012, 05:11:46 AM »
well if you take that to extremes itīs full of drugs as well.... lol!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
and i do not work out for woman... could not care less what they think of my body... i always get woman, nothing to do with how muscular i am at the moment...
but to intimidate other dudes is always fun! especially the dwarfs...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
these little fuckers always get soooo angry and have the need to prove themselves... very funny lolol!!

Hahhaaaa so true...there are a lot of twinks over here and i always make fun of them lololozzzz
The original Monster

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #471 on: February 26, 2012, 05:22:10 AM »
Hahhaaaa so true...there are a lot of twinks over here and i always make fun of them lololozzzz
happens so often...
i am at a bar or club... minding my own business.... having fun... and some short ass little fucker has the need to prove himself.. lolol....
i always laugh it off.... itīs really very funny...
in my days when i was a bouncer, it were always these little fuckers that started fights and confusion.... 90% of the cases.....
shouting, acting all hard lol!
funny shit....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #472 on: February 26, 2012, 06:16:06 AM »
happens so often...
i am at a bar or club... minding my own business.... having fun... and some short ass little fucker has the need to prove himself.. lolol....
i always laugh it off.... itīs really very funny...
in my days when i was a bouncer, it were always these little fuckers that started fights and confusion.... 90% of the cases.....
shouting, acting all hard lol!
funny shit....

A bouncer that "trains" mma. Oh brother....

Any other stereotypes you fit in to.

;D
Trans Milkshake.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #473 on: February 26, 2012, 07:20:56 AM »

A bouncer that "trains" mma. Oh brother....

Any other stereotypes you fit in to.

;D
lots! lol.... ;D ;D ;D
at least i have always worked.... not received any money from the government at all....
always found a way to take care of myself....

Be Happy,
Optimus