Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88561 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
After reading the Bible and really considering what gh15 was saying, I decided to run a high dose gh regiment indefinitely.  The first picture is being off everything (steroids and gh), along with zero training and eating like shit, for nearly 3 months.  I decided to get my ass back in the gym and get back in shape.  I decided to run 20ius ed of gh (I had only used gh once before for about 90 days and then had to stop).  I am also running 700mg sust and 500mg tren-e (along with some anadrol for the first 2 weeks).  Also, I have been using T3 (@ 100mcgs).  My diet hasn;t been great by any means, but I am getting in enough protein.  I could certainly cut out a lot of fat and carbs.

I plan on running the gh at this dose indefinitely.  At barest minimum, I want to run it for the next 6 months.  I plan on dropping the tren and lowering my test in the next 6 weeks.  Overall, I feel great.  I haven't been able to take a shot of myself pumped but I am extremely vascular and have been getting amazing pumps.  I am 6'1 and in that last pic weigh 255lbs.  

I am planning my Spring cycle and want to try some masteron and primo.  I have never run either before.  I am also debating on some insulin (never used that either), but I do not want to ruin what definition I do currently have.  

Any advice or suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 07:56:01 PM »
1 - Who picked that shower curtain.

2 - Who picked the color baby blue for the wall.

#

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 07:57:32 PM »
you look like shit

hope this helps

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 07:58:52 PM »
huge traps but 0 lats?
good improvement though

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 08:00:45 PM »
huge traps but 0 lats?
good improvement though

It's the picture.  My lats are huge.  I'll try and get a pic of my back up and some when I am pumped.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 08:04:32 PM »
for 20 iu's and half a gram of tren, not much of s difference.

but its only been a month...

also, 255?

cut the dosage and save some money.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 08:06:01 PM »
lol not much difference, ONE MONTH, wish i had the cash u do

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 08:06:21 PM »
for 20 iu's and half a gram of tren, not much of s difference.

but its only been a month...

also, 255?

cut the dosage and save some money.

You don't think that's a drastic difference for 30 days?  The tren has barely kicked in yet.

What about 255?

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 08:07:08 PM »
what a waste of growth

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 08:10:20 PM »
what a waste of growth

I thought that too so I started putting some in when I water my plants.  I also slip some in my dogs water in the morning.

You know, since me using it is such a waste and all....

Swlabr

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 08:11:52 PM »
You have to be blind to not see the immense transformation. This is only after a month. Waist tighter, traps fucking exploded, more vascular. Great chest, by the way.

Fuck me and my 5 iu/day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 08:15:26 PM »
if you are going to spend all that money then eat a good diet and throw in some hit cardio. . Eat fish, chicken, deer lol, veggies and brown rice. Imagine with a good diet the progress you would have seen in 1 month.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 08:15:37 PM »
You have to be blind to not see the immense transformation. This is only after a month. Waist tighter, traps fucking exploded, more vascular. Great chest, by the way.

Fuck me and my 5 iu/day.

Thanks brotha.  I appreciate that.

I was wondering if maybe my own perspective is clouded and the changes I saw in a month really weren't that great afterall after reading some of the replies.  But then if I step back and look how shitty my physique is in the first pic compared to the others I can't deny there is a huge improvement in just 30 days.

I love getbig and expected the normal peanut gallery replies.  It's all good.  I was a little worried people would be thrown off since it is such a whopping dose of gh, but at the end of the day, I think if people had the funds to run a huge dose (maybe not 20iu ed), they would.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 08:16:33 PM »
what gh are you running btw

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 08:17:22 PM »
if you are going to spend all that money then eat a good diet and throw in some hit cardio. . Eat fish, chicken, deer lol, veggies and brown rice. Imagine with a good diet the progress you would have seen in 1 month.

It is physically impossible for me to diet right now due to work.  Well, ok not impossible, but it would be extremely, and I mean fucking extremely difficult. I don;t eat horrible, but I don't eat great either.  I plan on tightening up come Spring time and putting more effort into my diet.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 08:18:15 PM »
Where is this 'bible' you speak of?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »
what gh are you running btw

Novos.  I can't get enough  ;D

I am probably going to pick up 10 kits or so of Rips and give them a try as well.

Definitely happy with the Novos though.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 08:19:06 PM »
nice. im running the novos too

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »
Where is this 'bible' you speak of?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=68a458122aa92854fae3f8fea93f4131&action=profile;u=12769;sa=showPosts

Enjoy.  Definitely tweaked my thinking about bodybuilding, training, and "supplements"

;D

dustin

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »
Naw, I think that's pretty good progress. If he said test pp or prop, and tren ACE then I might say maybe two weeks he should have seen the same results. But no, that's pretty wicked. Muscle memory and juice have a part to play but I mean this is 30 days with long esters and a lay off from training.

Post some more pics down the line and shut the haters up, man. I've been brave enough to post pictures after people talked smack and it pretty much shut them up. Ended up getting compliments from unlikely fellas like Groink too, so you know you're won a battle against the haters at that point.

BUT, in the typical Getbig fashion it's mandatory for me to tell you that you look like shit. Hope this helps. ;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 08:21:00 PM »
nice. im running the novos too

You look great bro.  Huge, wide back.  You look to be in great condition too.

Also, we had spoke briefly about a certain primo product.  Do you recommend staying away?  I can;t imagine someone as respected as him carrying someone that isn;t what it actually is.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 08:22:38 PM »
Naw, I think that's pretty good progress. If he said test pp or prop, and tren ACE then I might say maybe two weeks he should have seen the same results. But no, that's pretty wicked. Muscle memory and juice have a part to play but I mean this is 30 days with long esters and a lay off from training.

Post some more pics down the line and shut the haters up, man. I've been brave enough to post pictures after people talked smack and it pretty much shut them up. Ended up getting compliments from unlikely fellas like Groink too, so you know you're won a battle against the haters at that point.

BUT, in the typical Getbig fashion it's mandatory for me to tell you that you look like shit. Hope this helps. ;D

Thanks my man.  I've been taking a picture of my progress every day or two.  It's cool to be able to see the actual progress.  I will be sure to update in another month or few weeks.  I appreciate your kind words and advice.  :)

Swlabr

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 08:23:21 PM »
How old are you and how long have you been lifting, by the way?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 08:25:13 PM »
big ,,yeah good turnaround,,1st pic u still had thick traps and chest,,waist tightened up without hard diet so proved ur point.good luck.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 08:26:28 PM »
How old are you and how long have you been lifting, by the way?

I started training seriously in 04.  I did my first cycle in 05 or early 06.

I was an athlete in HS and played college ball but never weight trained seriously.

My ideal physique would absolutely be slinpimp.   After speaking to him and thinking logically, I know that a physique like that comes from serious cardio and very strict diet.  I always had a bigger, bulky type physique.  I know it's tough to tell from the pics but I am a solid 255lbs there.