Author Topic: the signs,, bible index  (Read 4852 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the signs,, bible index
« on: February 19, 2012, 06:23:36 AM »
today i decided to reveal another sign to know if fellas are on hormones or not ,, i will from now on reveal all the information about bodybuild with out anymore thinking wether its healthy or not ,, if i do not talk abotu something its because i leave it for the webpage when it comes gods willing

the lymphatic nodes on a hormonal user and their specific look ,,

the lympatic nodes on hormonal user the ones under the chin you know exactly what i talk about the one from each side that blow up when getting sick,, will! be enlarge on a consistant hormonal user,, you will notice the common thing to all hormonal users from skip lacour to evan cintopani  to anyone inbetwen ...we all have enlarge area under the chin where theose nodes are enlarged...no it doesnt mean you have aids ,, and no it doent mean you are sick or have cancer,, this is side efect of consistant usage of hgh and aas for prolonged periods of time,, ofcourse the higher the doses the more pronounce this sign is,, you can not mistaken this look ,, it is only on hormonal users,,

ok

from now on i will as say reveal everything about bodybuild not only 100% but details you never would imagine to help you understand how to distinuish one from another,,

on every filt that does something i dont like ... i will bring disaster on his livlihood by revealing more and more of the true life behind bodybuild which ofcourse is all drug abuse

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: the signs,, bible index
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 06:40:24 AM »
today i decided to reveal another sign to know if fellas are on hormones or not ,, i will from now on reveal all the information about bodybuild with out anymore thinking wether its healthy or not ,, if i do not talk abotu something its because i leave it for the webpage when it comes gods willing

the lympatic nodes on hormonal user the ones under the chin you know exactly what i talk about the one from each side that blow up when getting sick,, will! be enlarge on a consistant hormonal user,, you will notice the common thing to all hormonal users from skip lacour to evan cintopani  to anyone inbetwen ...we all have enlarge area under the chin where theose nodes are enlarged...no it doesnt mean you have aids ,, and no it doent mean you are sick or have cancer,, this is side efect of consistant usage of hgh and aas for prolonged periods of time,, ofcourse the higher the doses the more pronounce this sign is,, you can not mistaken this look ,, it is only on hormonal users,,

ok

from now on i will as say reveal everything about bodybuild not only 100% but details you never would imagine to help you understand how to distinuish one from another,,

on every filt that does something i dont like ... i will bring disaster on his livlihood by revealing more and more of the true life behind bodybuild which ofcourse is all drug abuse

gh15 approved

The act of exposing liars is a very good and righteous one. Whatever you say about Palumbino, at least he has been open about his drug use etc.... Even Derek Anthony has been open. It's the filth and liars that deserve our full attention.

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 06:49:42 AM »
Great post. Just had my doctor check my lymphnodes for something abnormal did an ultra sound, everything was fine just enlarged. Thick neck muscles.

ok

gh15 approved

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 11:30:48 AM »
Looks like "God" is trying hard to stay relevant. Lucky us we get regurgitated "pearls" of wisdom that basement boy found on his latest intardnet search. Here's an easier way to tell if someones on steroids- if they are bigger than you, more ripped than you, richer than you, or if for any reason you just don't like them; than OBVIOUSLY they are juicing...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 11:33:07 AM »
Looks like "God" is trying hard to stay relevant, lucky us we get regurgitated "pearls" of wisdom that everyone already knew. Here's an easier way to tell if someones on steroids- if they are bigger than you, more ripped than you, richer than you, or if for any reason you just don't like them; than OBVIOUSLY they are juicing...

Does not compute. Everyone I like juices.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 11:41:49 AM »
 ::) ::)
L

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 01:43:26 PM »
Looks like "God" is trying hard to stay relevant. Lucky us we get regurgitated "pearls" of wisdom that basement boy found on his latest intardnet search. Here's an easier way to tell if someones on steroids- if they are bigger than you, more ripped than you, richer than you, or if for any reason you just don't like them; than OBVIOUSLY they are juicing...

IFBB Bodybuilder = Drug User + Dealer
All Drug Users+Dealer = Liar

Sooo....

IFBB Bodybuilder = Liar

Hmmmmm.......  :-X  :-X

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 03:25:16 PM »
Useless without pics.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 03:59:54 PM »
Useless without pics.

take any picture of evan centifoni,, any of dan hil ,, any of the jap any bodybuild out there and you will see it clear when lean ,, enlarge lipaqtic system under troat

period

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »
I did look and it looks like bone growth to me. Their jaws are growing chin and sides from the gh.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 04:12:54 PM »
I did look and it looks like bone growth to me. Their jaws are growing chin and sides from the gh.

thats  nto what im talking abotu mr,, i do not talk bone here,, i talk the soft area...the one who look like baby fat..the last one to go that never go....under it my friendly friend...under it from each side there are enlarged lymph nodes sitting,,

fellas what i do in lifer is making millions from bodybuild more than all guru together,, more than noel made in the last 10 year scombined in 1 year ,, i dotn make mistakes

look into the picture where you need to look in ,, comon bodybuild are not that dumb ...use your eyes and brain

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 04:25:22 PM »
its true arnold pumping iron ....then look at him in predator for example
Herpes

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 04:47:43 PM »

So this is why some guys look like they still have a double-chin at low bodyfat ?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 04:54:35 PM »

So this is why some guys look like they still have a double-chin at low bodyfat ?

exacltly what i was going to say

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 05:14:26 PM »
good picture youchose friends,, yes this part of the chin under there is due to enlarge lymph nodes ,, it get harder ofcourse on stage and drier but the lymph alwys enlarge from consistant usage of hormones,,

this is mega abuser so its quite big,, but it is there with most bodybuild who consistantly use hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 05:43:12 PM »
IS it the insulin that causes these guys to still have fat faces while competeing these days. Very few have the Troy Alves look these days.

dustin

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »
IS it the insulin that causes these guys to still have fat faces while competeing these days. Very few have the Troy Alves look these days.

Pros these days are insulina abusing muscle blimps. No real foundations like Troy Alves.

I've noticed that my nodes have been permanently enlarged since going on and not coming off. They usually only swell when I'm sick.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 06:09:25 PM »
Pros these days are insulina abusing muscle blimps. No real foundations like Troy Alves.

I've noticed that my nodes have been permanently enlarged since going on and not coming off. They usually only swell when I'm sick.

corect ,, many confuse it with sickness or hiv balonie,, its not ,, we bodybuild have enlarge lymph nodes over there and also back of neck some are little bigger not crazy big but good 1 to 1.5 centimeters insted of the regular 1 centimeer,, so its slightly biger,, ofcourse if you hav enodes size of 3-4 inches in diameter....something is not right,,im talking little enlarged not 3-4 inch in diameter lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 06:14:46 PM »

dustin

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2012, 06:32:58 PM »
corect ,, many confuse it with sickness or hiv balonie,, its not ,, we bodybuild have enlarge lymph nodes over there and also back of neck some are little bigger not crazy big but good 1 to 1.5 centimeters insted of the regular 1 centimeer,, so its slightly biger,, ofcourse if you hav enodes size of 3-4 inches in diameter....something is not right,,im talking little enlarged not 3-4 inch in diameter lol

gh15 approved

Yep. Even when my white blood cell count goes down and there are absolutely no other reasons for having enlarged lymph nodes, they're still swollen.

And holy shit at Luke Wood. Those aren't enlarged lymph nodes, he's grown an actual wattle.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2012, 06:33:55 PM »
its all of us,, some more some less,, depending on abuse,, but! it doesnt mean you have aids lol for god sake everyone with little enlarge lymph nodes write to me they think they die lol i mean common lymph nodes are little enlarged on bodybuild ,, again it an inch not 3 inches...when it comes to the lymph nodes under the chin talkd about here the 2 specific ones...the bigger lymph nodes among the bunch there...but its enlarge ,, AGAIN 1 INCH not 4 inches lol if you have diameter of nodes in the 3 inch zone you need to see doctor

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 06:46:26 PM »
like this..
l

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 07:01:33 PM »
Very good information. I have always been curious what caused pro's to be shredded yet for some weird reason have a double chin. When reading this post I immediately thought of Luke Wood. One of the best examples.

Damn u can really see it on Luke. Didn't he die, those are huge. Dennis Newman was also very sick. These pros might be fucking themselves up good, don't deny it for them gh.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2012, 09:00:03 PM »
Come on GH15.  ANy monkey can look at Centopani and know he is on hormones.  This is no secret.  The hard part is finding some guy who isn't big as fuck, ripped as fuck then trying to figure it out.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2012, 10:19:18 PM »
thank god, in the world of fucking liars we have the Voice of Truth, GH 15!

great sutff GH 15, keeps the education + wisdom coming