Author Topic: GB'ers love to run certain chef products vs raws (making their own). Why?  (Read 2523 times)

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Since before RAW DEAL I've been using raws.   I'm beginning to assume the raw sources are not as good as the raws being used by the top chefs?   Am I really missing the boat here?

discuss

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: GB'ers love to run certain chef products vs raws (making their own). Why?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »
Since before RAW DEAL I've been using raws.   I'm beginning to assume the raw sources are not as good as the raws being used by the top chefs?   Am I really missing the boat here?

discuss

I am assuming the top chef will have better connections and will have the hookups to get better quality materials. Also the top chef is prob more experienced and has his recipes all worked out.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 05:27:08 PM »
thanks for the reply.  I think I'll start doing a comparison between the two.

Whenever raws are mentioned around GB everyone gets shy...

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 05:56:57 PM »
i agree with the first poster,,,,why would anyone think they can make better gear or have access to better powders than top chef?  powders you may buy could be bunk or cut, just as easy as a gear you buy. 

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 06:18:38 PM »
I also just saw this on another board:

"Yes. Lots of pressure on CN from the US gov to stop the shipment of research chems into the US. So chinese gov raided 3-4labs and shut them down. Alot of the biochem manufacturers are also AAS raw manufactueres. This also caused alot of existing raws manufacturers to stop production."

So, TOP CHEF's it is lol

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 03:29:34 AM »
is "Top Chef" a source? can someone PM me plz? thanks

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 03:32:19 AM »
those "top chefs" all get their raws from china, probably the same sources you get yours from. there isn't a difference.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 07:44:00 AM »
those "top chefs" all get their raws from china, probably the same sources you get yours from. there isn't a difference.

See, that was my thinking. But it seems like everyone here just gets it made pre-made from the top guys even though it's way more expensive to do so.

I was wondering why?

Not knowing how to homebrew?

The top guys having better raws so therefore, better product?

As Mawse says, perhaps the raws were just better back in 05-06 when Leo was a good source still.  Or as I earlier pointed out, the raw game is getting more and more difficult for them to stay safe in due to LE.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 08:01:02 AM »
I'm not going to say much here, but I've made a few vials in my day.

If you guys think all raws from China are the same, i have a bridge to sell you...

There is WAY more bad info posted about raws than good. This is because 99% of the guys who talk about raws know nothing about them or where they even come from.

You guys really think there is one factory for all this shit? Do you realize how big China is and how big the illegal drug market is over there? It's fucking massive.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 09:16:36 AM »
Sorry asthetics, i deleted your last post on accident.

The "Quote" and "Remove" button are close together. ;D

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »
lol, well, i can understand if you wanted to delete it so no problems. it was overly disrespect and i actually decided to come back here and edit the post to apologize. what i meant was that i really didn't like how you worded your post, it essentially came across as "most people are wrong, i am right but i won't explain how people are wrong/i am right." even though i know that wasn't your intention, it still came across to me as condescending so i took some issue with the post itself (not you specifically, i know some times posts here seem to come across as attacks on people themselves and not just a reply to their posts).

my point initially in this thread was that the suppliers that "top chefs" get their raws from are not necessarily private and can be found and also that obtaining raws at 97% purity is going to be identical to each other, regardless of the source, since the process of filtering and "cooking" is so simple. i agree with you that there are tons of bad sources in china though, and that's precisely why there are "top chefs" and those that aren't - because those at the top have learned the best places to buy their raws (plus they don't scam which is a big issue plaguing all underground markets).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
That's cool, i didn't take it personally.

I was just making a general statement because i have seen a lot of posts on here lately about raws and most of them are incorrect. I wasn't really take a shot at you, i will quote people when i direct something at them.

My only problem is that most people don't really know 100% where these raws come from and i doubt anyone on here honestly knows who every source uses for raws. I know a local guy here that gets very high quality raws from South America. In fact a lot of the guys i know that have been in this game for years don't get them from China either. China is just the cheapest place to get them.

Other than that i agree with you 100% in your last post.

8)

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 12:00:22 PM »
Overload,  did you correct those folks who were wrong about the raws?  perhaps not worth the trouble..

Interesting to hear about folks getting raws from South America but I'm not surprised.  It's all in who you know, as with anything.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 12:41:16 PM »
Overload,  did you correct those folks who were wrong about the raws?  perhaps not worth the trouble..

Interesting to hear about folks getting raws from South America but I'm not surprised.  It's all in who you know, as with anything.

I try not to discuss raws much on the forum. Plus i don't want to argue over something most people know nothing about. I have real life experience with this stuff, not just something i read on the message board. The two top chefs i have known for years do not want anything to do with chinese raws, but they also don't sell dirt cheap products. The open souces you see for raws on the internet are not very trustworthy.

Just my .02

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 01:26:48 PM »
I try not to discuss raws much on the forum. Plus i don't want to argue over something most people know nothing about. I have real life experience with this stuff, not just something i read on the message board. The two top chefs i have known for years do not want anything to do with chinese raws, but they also don't sell dirt cheap products. The open souces you see for raws on the internet are not very trustworthy.

Just my .02

8)

i'd love to hear about your experiences with raws and their manufacturers, either through PM or ideally posted in public since i'm sure others would like to hear it as well. though, i realize it is a sensitive topic to discuss fully in public.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 05:04:15 PM »
See, that was my thinking. But it seems like everyone here just gets it made pre-made from the top guys even though it's way more expensive to do so.

I was wondering why?

Not knowing how to homebrew?

The top guys having better raws so therefore, better product?

As Mawse says, perhaps the raws were just better back in 05-06 when Leo was a good source still.  Or as I earlier pointed out, the raw game is getting more and more difficult for them to stay safe in due to LE.

to be honest gear is not expensive at all,,,maybe for someone in school who doesnt work FT,,,but food and GH cost more than gear,,,test tren,,eq,,drol,,,that shit costs pennies,,now some guys primo is expensive,,,the time it takes to brew that stuff up you could work some overtime or get a pt job and make out better,,now if someone is selling then yeah they might be better brewing but even high dose 3-4g a week cycles,,,not really taht much money,,and brewing yourself u gotta realize that u are not a top chef and the top chefs will brew better product,,,so you are using inferior product,,,prolly takes a good amount of time to perfect the craft

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 05:07:02 PM »
I'm not going to say much here, but I've made a few vials in my day.

If you guys think all raws from China are the same, i have a bridge to sell you...

There is WAY more bad info posted about raws than good. This is because 99% of the guys who talk about raws know nothing about them or where they even come from.

You guys really think there is one factory for all this shit? Do you realize how big China is and how big the illegal drug market is over there? It's fucking massive.

8)

i tend to agree with this although i have no direct knowledge,,,people should google china, fakes, china, counterfit,,,china is the land of hormones and the land of counterfit everything,,,,they want to scam you and rip you off and make fakes,,,now they make legit too,,,but also world leader in fakes,,,the yantze (sp) river,,shanghai,,,tons of hormones factores,,,,there is not one factory supplying all the UG labs there are many many factories,,,some good,,,some bad,,,,,if a chef is at op chefs it is because he is getting good feedbaack for many years therefore guy are using his gear and getting results,,,so chance is good he is hooked with an honest chinaman who give him good raws,,,go trying to find your own raws and shop at your own risk,,,in the land of counterfits where you see a man walking down the street with a rolex and you can bet its fake

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »
to be honest gear is not expensive at all,,,maybe for someone in school who doesnt work FT,,,but food and GH cost more than gear,,,test tren,,eq,,drol,,,that shit costs pennies,,now some guys primo is expensive,,,the time it takes to brew that stuff up you could work some overtime or get a pt job and make out better,,now if someone is selling then yeah they might be better brewing but even high dose 3-4g a week cycles,,,not really taht much money,,and brewing yourself u gotta realize that u are not a top chef and the top chefs will brew better product,,,so you are using inferior product,,,prolly takes a good amount of time to perfect the craft

You're right - 98% of gear is not expensive at all.  But getting the contacts to the top chefs can be if you ain't one to be all catty online.  I just spent 5 on pp so I'll give it a go for 4 months.  See how it compares to  the homebrew.

Without going into detail,  gear is not even close in complexity to other things a person can bake up.  but true dat on the raws they get.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
id also be interested in hearing more about raws from south africa,,,i would assume though they originated in china?  do other countries really have factories that mass produce this stuff?  i have no idea, ijust read a good series of articles how most stuff does originate in china, then i believe goes to abu dahbi (sp), then gets sold by traders,,drugs and powders,,,no direct knowledge just read a series of articles online so what i say may be completley false,,,just stating what i read when i was doing some research about china and counterfit products trying to educate myself

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 06:39:32 PM »
and if anyone knows,,,do human grade companies get their raws from china too?  and can UGl lab get access to these powders i wonder?  my thinking would be that the hg faclities since they are licensed they are able to deal with less shady places, meaning the places they deal with are more trust worthy and would not sell to private,,,but then again its china so maybe they would

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 06:46:47 PM »
and if anyone knows,,,do human grade companies get their raws from china too?  and can UGl lab get access to these powders i wonder?  my thinking would be that the hg faclities since they are licensed they are able to deal with less shady places, meaning the places they deal with are more trust worthy and would not sell to private,,,but then again its china so maybe they would

I kinda have a family pharmacist who have known since was a child. He woeks at a big known chain pharmacy and they get there stuff from China and America. Generics and other is China. Big company names like proacar is American. Get it. My doctor offers me for stuff anything he will say want cheaper generic anti biotic or brand name And they have all diff companys its like this with a drugs.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 08:12:54 PM »

Just my .02

8)

Exactly. People think that all the products coming from China are the same. They don't realize how big China is. There are a few gmp certified GH factories in China too. If your generics are made in one of them, it's good shit. I am lucky and have access to that now.The problem is that all these bluetops and greentops peddled by these lowlives aren't made in one of these licensed facilities.