Author Topic: Bob Chick leaving Flex - joining MD magazine  (Read 16064 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Bob Chick leaving Flex - moving to MD Magazine
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2012, 04:18:24 AM »
Bob, Bob, Bob! What a dunce you are. Total asshole to boot. Anyway, I go by results. Lee Priest hasn't been reinstated so you did FUCK ALL for him or Milos. Don't come on here bullshitting like the turd that you are. If you keep calling me names to put me down expect me to return it to you with interest. Your behaviour on this board has been reprehensible and offensive. Good riddance.

He WAS reinstated...it was his choice to not compete again.

Should I not call you "Basile" anymore?  Thats the only name I used....

What are you going by these days?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2012, 05:03:05 AM »
Chick is now liar chick. Well done. What an asskisser.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2012, 05:25:33 AM »
Chick wont leave here, he may take a break but he will be back. Rarely do people leave for good they either comeback under their old account or create a new to "fly under the radar".

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2012, 05:29:24 AM »
Can we take a vote whether Vince or Chick should leave?

1 vote for Vince and his convoluted time machine exerciser thingamajig.

L.L

« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2012, 05:53:11 AM »
He WAS reinstated...it was his choice to not compete again.

Should I not call you "Basile" anymore?  Thats the only name I used....

What are you going by these days?

^^ Chick's last post on getbig...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2012, 05:56:20 AM »
I guess we gonna see Big Bob wearing his new MD shirt at the MD booth in Columbus in 8 days.........

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2012, 05:56:40 AM »
Can we take a vote whether Vince or Chick should leave?

1 vote for Vince and his convoluted time machine exerciser thingamajig.

L.L

« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2012, 06:02:04 AM »
I guess we gonna see Big Bob wearing his new MD shirt at the MD booth in Columbus in 8 days.........

selling out at its best..

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2012, 06:47:46 AM »

You are getting OWNED!!! Look at your posts, all 500 word essay of them all.

Then in comes Chick...3 fucken lines replying to all your dribble and he is done like a boss.

Answered all your questions and you can tell when you read his replies you sit there for a while thinking "shit, type something random about patsies and flotsams..."

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2012, 06:53:16 AM »
Thank you all for the best wishes...to the rest of you...ou could see why someone would choose not to post here again.  same old shir, made up stories, quotes, etc...

too bad...the idiots and gimmicks have runneth over. 

Speaking of which...to the fool that said my column was ghost written...never in my life has any column I've written been by anyone else.  I'll also post where and when I wish....under my own name. 

Fuck you Chick.  So now you are too good to post here?  Just fucking admit your new slave master is going to forbid you from posting here.  At least now with you gone, we won't see threads about Manion, the IFBB or anything magically dissapear like they did before.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2012, 06:54:36 AM »

Flex is clearing out the dead weight so to say in terms of Bodybuilding.  They'll likely sell off Flex Magazine to another company or discontinue it.  However, it will be quite interesting to see what Blechman plans to do with the services of Bob.....I'm thinking along the lines of giving Shawn a hand on the radio shows because I don't think Ron Harris is up for a few more pages of ghost writing.... ;D
Wouldn't be surprised if Blechman buys Flex, rumours have been out there for years!

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2012, 08:10:13 AM »
It does indeed look like Blechman has reached the top of the mountain of posing thongs.  Outspent & outlived the rich schmoe competition.

He is now the Grand Schmoe.

Palumbo & Romano sure picked a bad time to get fired.  They would be living large at MD if they had any sort of work ethic, and didn't steal from the boss.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2012, 09:02:44 AM »
It does indeed look like Blechman has reached the top of the mountain of posing thongs.  Outspent & outlived the rich schmoe competition.

He is now the Grand Schmoe.

Palumbo & Romano sure picked a bad time to get fired.  They would be living large at MD if they had any sort of work ethic, and didn't steal from the boss.

he had a huge wallet to steal money from. Nothing like using daddy's money to fund your schmoeing.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2012, 01:21:32 PM »
as Bob Leaves FLEX .....

FLEX signs Erik Frankhouser and Frank Mcgrath

http://www.flexonline.com/news/hard-times/frank-wrath-mcgrath-signs-weiderami

Frank "The Wrath" McGrath Signs with Weider/AMI

Weider/AMI proudly announces the signing of ANIMAL sponsored athlete Frank ""The Wrath" McGrath.  McGrath placed 16th at the 2011 Olympia,  3rd at the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Show, and 4th at the IFBB Toronto Pro Super Show is expected to make a triumphant return this year.
Frank will be doing an regular training series online as well as a monthly column in Flex Magazine.

Weider/AMI proudly welcome "The Wrath" to the team.

http://www.flexonline.com/news/hard-times/erik-fankhouser-joins-weiderami

Erik Fankhouser Joins Weider/AMI

Weider/AMI is proud to announce to signing of ANIMAL sponsored athlete Erik Fankhouser.  Erik Fankhouser turned pro at the 2007 North America championships as the heavy weight and overall winner. Erik took the year off last year after the 2010 Olympia, but is set to take the stage this year with some added new mass.

Erik Responded today" I am very appreciative to be a part of Weider. I grew up reading Flex magazine and used it to feed my motivation to train hard and become the best I could be. Now I am excited to give back and help motivate others to reach there goals. I am proud to be a part of the Weider team of athletes. All of the people at Weider are first class and I could not ask for a better opportunity. Thanks to everyone that helped me get to where I am today. To be a good bodybuilder you need to have a good support group and I have been blessed with great support. I would like to thank my wife Heather, kids Xavier, London, trainer Neil Hill, and Universal Nutrition for helping me become the bodybuilder I have become today. "

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2012, 01:28:35 PM »

the irony of you calling anyone a liar is astonishing
T

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »
I was reading through the thread and after a while it comes to me that everyone that is mentioned by name is piece of crap

bob c- parasite, rat
basile- creepy guy
liar priest- mongoloid level IQ, midget level height, reptilian personality
palumbo- insecure little man who bought himself a muscle suit with other people's money. Shame it doesnt fit anymore
ramano bitch- bitter little man, serial criminal, thinks other people owe him a living
blachkman- weirdo that will reach top of bbing wolrd just as it collapses

this my friends is the reality of the bbing world- all the public characters are 40+ and this shit aint going nowhere.
Looks like boxing

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2012, 05:34:59 PM »
Who cares.  Has bob ever been a contender at anything in the BB world?

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: February 22, 2012, 05:47:54 PM »
I am happy for Fankhouser. It sucks being dropped in a demeaning way by Buttman over at MD. Weider deff treats their athletes better.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2012, 12:52:10 PM »
Bob Chick ...-  "they made me an offer i couldn't refuse"

interview 2 with MD

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/lifestyle/muscle-beach-tv/4294-madmax6-welcomes-bob-cicherillo-to-team-md.html

littleguns

• Getbig V
Bob joins MD
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2012, 08:21:57 AM »
Congrats Bob

Bob Cicherillo Joins Team MD From Steve Blechman, Publisher of Muscular Development:

I am excited to announce that Bob Cicherillo has joined Team MD!

“MD has established itself as the industry leader when it comes to covering the bodybuilding scene, so it was an easy decision when I was offered the chance to become a part of the dynamic team Steve Blechman has assembled," Cicherillo said. "As the IFBB athlete’s representative and host of over 20 shows throughout the season, I couldn’t be in a better position to lend a unique perspective and expert opinion for the MD universe!"

Over the past several years, MD has integrated its print and digital components and become a multimedia company and bodybuilding's #1 multimedia destination! Today, I am also excited to announce that we have officially changed the name of our parent company Advanced Research Press (ARP) to Advanced Research Media (ARM).

Our company has evolved over the last couple of years, and we believe our new name complements and more represents who we really are! We provide the bodybuilding community with the industry’s leading magazine, multimedia website, radio, video, contest reporting and social community.

It is my goal to hire the best talent in the industry and to assemble the best team. We provide our readers and online community with the very best content, breaking news, and interviews with the biggest names in bodybuilding; from Arnold, Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, and more.

I always believed that you are only as good as your team and MD has the best bodybuilders and now the three best media professionals in the industry: Shawn Ray, Dan Solomon, and now, Bob Cicherillo.

Bob started competing in bodybuilding at the young age of 13, winning 13 teenage titles. In 1987 he took first place in the Heavyweight and Overall class at the NPC Junior Nationals. He turned pro at the 2000 NPC USA Championships, winning the Super Heavyweight and Overall class. Bob also competed in seven pro shows including first place at the 2006 Masters Pro World Championships.

Bob has appeared in a number of Hollywood movies, worked for SPIKE TV, and one of the original American Gladiators. He was also co-host for many years of the first bodybuilding radio show, “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” with Dan Solomon. He currently works closely with NPC and IFBB Pro league and athlete representative for the IFBB, hosts the annual Mr. Olympia, and will co-host the 2012 Arnold Classic webcast along with Dan Solomon on March 3rd. Bob will also co-host the Sunday morning Arnold Classic Seminar on March 4th along with the King of Bodybuilding himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I am extremely proud to welcome Bob to our great team of athletes, writers, photographers, and bodybuilding icons. Check him out exclusively starting March 1st with Arnold Classic coverage on MD TV, and the MD forums, weekly blog, plus his new column in Muscular Development Magazine and New TV show! Stay tuned for more updates.

-- Steve Blechman, Publisher, Muscular Development

the trainer

Re: Bob joins MD
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2012, 10:07:25 AM »
I just heard that there was a tusami in japan oh those poor people.  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2012, 11:52:58 AM »
no more posting on getbig from now on...adious Bob.... enjoy sucking on Romano's d*ck for a paycheck hahhahaha epic career.
L

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2012, 11:54:02 AM »
Bob is a mutherfucking whore.  Plain and simple.

Wonder if Steve is going to make him relive the Mirage days.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2012, 11:58:09 AM »
Wow....what's with all the hate?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2012, 11:58:56 AM »
Damn! My musclephone must be broken.