Author Topic: Bob Chick leaving Flex - joining MD magazine  (Read 16073 times)

Your Average GymRat

Re: Bob Chick leaving Flex - moving to MD Magazine
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2012, 05:01:51 PM »
Goatboy started the slide in Bob's career. It was all about egg whites and Bob handled the issue badly for Bodybuilding.com.

He is getting what he deserves and he deserves what he gets.

Elaborate on goatboy?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2012, 05:02:43 PM »
it was nice reading your input on things here on GB bobby Chick... Sad so see you go... wonder what his final post on GB will be?

Everyone follow me to my room at the Mirage

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2012, 05:03:41 PM »
Whenever there`s a Goodrum or Chick thread,Basile comes out of the woodwork.........must have radar installed!  :)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2012, 05:11:06 PM »
Goatboy started the slide in Bob's career. It was all about egg whites and Bob handled the issue badly for Bodybuilding.com.

gayer than egg whites causing a "career" to go off the rails.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2012, 05:24:21 PM »

And you are?

Don't you have some convoluted machine or arm goal to talk about in another thread?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »
Bob has zero integrity. First he was all for Bodybuilding com. Then he worked for Weider. Now he works for MD trying to increase the branding. Just like selling encyclopaedias. Doesn't matter who he works for since he will say whatever they want him to say. Typical of the pros and endorsements in bodybuilding.

Ben Weider has gone and Joe is quite old. So the power seems to be switching to MD. Wonder if they have a retirement plan? No worries, Bob, will make sure all pro athletes are treated well!

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2012, 05:27:58 PM »
Bob has zero integrity. First he was all for Bodybuilding com. Then he worked for Weider. Now he works for MD trying to increase the branding. Just like selling encyclopaedias. Doesn't matter who he works for since he will say whatever they want him to say. Typical of the pros and endorsements in bodybuilding.

Ben Weider has gone and Joe is quite old. So the power seems to be switching to MD. Wonder if they have a retirement plan? No worries, Bob, will make sure all pro athletes are treated well!

I never cared for Bob's treatment of people. Really a smug prick.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2012, 05:29:37 PM »
I never cared for Bob's treatment of people. Really a smug prick.
How would you know?  You registered 6 months ago.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2012, 05:34:04 PM »
How would you know?  You registered 6 months ago.
I also didn't care for sodomizing your mother and she was born a hundred years ago.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2012, 06:44:54 PM »
Bob Chick didn't help Lee Priest to get reinstated in the IFBB. What a joke that pro athletes rep is. Smooth like a snake.He always puts the IFBB, Pro League, officials and himself ahead of the pro athletes.

L.L

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »
Thank you all for the best wishes...to the rest of you...ou could see why someone would choose not to post here again.  same old shir, made up stories, quotes, etc...

too bad...the idiots and gimmicks have runneth over. 

Speaking of which...to the fool that said my column was ghost written...never in my life has any column I've written been by anyone else.  I'll also post where and when I wish....under my own name. 

^^ Chick's last post on getbig...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2012, 07:10:11 PM »
Bob Chick didn't help Lee Priest to get reinstated in the IFBB. Now that they both are associated with MD perhaps Bob will try harder? What a joke that pro athletes rep is. Smooth like a snake.He always puts the IFBB, Pro League, officials and himself ahead of the pro athletes.

Get the facts straight, Basile...I not only helped him ( as I had no obligation to do so, as he was already out of the IFBB)...but wrote his reinstatement request on his behalf...at HIS request.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2012, 07:12:55 PM »
Get the facts straight, Basile...I not only helped him ( as I had no obligation to do so, as he was already out of the IFBB)...but wrote his reinstatement request on his behalf...at HIS request.

That's my Bobby!

Good to see you back in town..

If anyone can bring back Bobby from retirement, it's Basilie.

"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2012, 07:13:15 PM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2012, 07:14:30 PM »

every post was my last post

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2012, 07:15:42 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2012, 07:24:08 PM »

Chick do you remember these little fuckers ,2007 Jr nationals in Chicago ?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2012, 07:26:53 PM »
maybe Bob's gonna disclose Tom Prince's true weight in MD?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2012, 07:29:13 PM »
Bob is my prediction about changing the 202 class to 212 going to really decrease the number of guys at the shows correct. Last year when Stan won one of the first they only had a few and the show for this weekend only has 4 guys listed so far.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2012, 11:22:51 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2012, 11:23:51 PM »

Bob, Bob, Bob! What a dunce you are. Total asshole to boot. Anyway, I go by results. Lee Priest hasn't been reinstated so you did FUCK ALL for him or Milos. Don't come on here bullshitting like the turd that you are. If you keep calling me names to put me down expect me to return it to you with interest. Your behaviour on this board has been reprehensible and offensive. Good riddance.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2012, 02:07:56 AM »
Let me spell something out to the flotsam and thinkers of Getbig. Bob Chick is the pro athletes rep. Appointed and anointed but not representing the athletes. He has gone over to the dark side and is now an MD stooge. He has been reunited with Dan Soloman and they will do their radio shows like they did in the good old days. There is Bob C giving opinions about the athletes in the recent Flex contest. WTF is this? A totally immoral thing to do to the athletes. Bob should keep his opinions of the athletes' physiques, strong and weak points to himself. His opinions are probably accurate and spot on but it is a conflict of interest to say things that can affect the placings and income of those he represents.

Of course, Bob is completely oblivious of any wrong doing. That is because he was appointed and is working for....well, anyone who will pay him! In this person we see the sad state of the sport called bodybuilding. What a pathetic group the pro bodybuilders are. Sheep in wolves clothing! Why do they put up with a total dork representing them?!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2012, 02:35:30 AM »
lee priest was reinstated back in 2008 I believe,  but he was too scared to compete. he was going on and on about a comeback in his column in MD but it never eventuated

and now he'll never be able to come back to the ifbb because of the amount of shit he says about the ifbb

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2012, 02:38:54 AM »
lee priest was reinstated back in 2008 I believe,  but he was too scared to compete. he was going on and on about a comeback in his column in MD but it never eventuated

and now he'll never be able to come back to the ifbb because of the amount of shit he says about the ifbb

lol the reason liar doenst compete is because he is retire!,, he is done,, he cannto dialin andlook  topplacer any more,, his bodybuild is finished,, can make little more money from balonie around and picture of half ass bloofy and thick..with shirt on or tank top but he is done with bodybuild competetive side

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2012, 04:06:32 AM »
All the best Chick, I wish you every success in your new position.

To all you haters, why wouldn't he take a top job if the pay is right. He has to put food on his table like anyone else.

Chick does a great job behind the scenes, no one would understand or care to admit how thankless this is. So on behalf of the promoters, thanks Bob, you rock!

I hope you can still post here sometimes, maybe you can put into your contract, that anytime you need to embarrass either Vince, you are free to post away.

Seriously, good luck mate. More power to you!

TD