Author Topic: Bob Chick leaving Flex - joining MD magazine  (Read 16001 times)

Stormcloud

• Getbig II
Bob Chick leaving Flex - joining MD magazine
« on: February 19, 2012, 10:07:55 AM »

Another one bites the dust. First it was Pro Bodybuilding Radio Dan Solomon and his team moving from Flex Magazine to Muscular Development Magazine in the scoop of 2012, and now it is Bob Cicherillo, announcing his move from Flex to MD! 

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
Re: Bob Chick leaving Flex - moving to MD Magazine
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 10:12:00 AM »
Another one bites the dust. First it was Pro Bodybuilding Radio Dan Solomon and his team moving from Flex Magazine to Muscular Development Magazine in the scoop of 2012, and now it is Bob Cicherillo, announcing his move from Flex to MD! 

MD is cleaning up. Blechman has moved on from just collecting BBer, to now collecting talent. Adding political clout to his BBing muscle. Who next? Who is left for Blechman to add to team MD?

Ron Avidan? Isaac Hinds?

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 10:13:53 AM »
MD is cleaning up. Blechman has moved on from just collecting BBer, to now collecting talent. Adding political clout to his BBing muscle. Who next? Who is left for Blechman to add to team MD?

Ron Avidan? Isaac Hinds?

They are all scum. Is Blechman worse than Weider? Maybe.... He drops athletes in a worse way than Weider does. The Weider athletes seem to have more stability. I got a bad taste for Buttman after the palumbo/Romano ordeal. Whatever bad you can say about them, they literally built MD. For Buttman to show them no loyalty or gratefulness is nasty.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 10:13:54 AM »

Ron Avidan? Isaac Hinds?

:-X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 10:14:47 AM »

Ron Avidan? Isaac Hinds?
Hi Bob!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 10:16:28 AM »
Chick moving around from place WTF?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 10:17:03 AM »

Flex is clearing out the dead weight so to say in terms of Bodybuilding.  They'll likely sell off Flex Magazine to another company or discontinue it.  However, it will be quite interesting to see what Blechman plans to do with the services of Bob.....I'm thinking along the lines of giving Shawn a hand on the radio shows because I don't think Ron Harris is up for a few more pages of ghost writing.... ;D
A

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 10:35:09 AM »

Flex is clearing out the dead weight so to say in terms of Bodybuilding.  They'll likely sell off Flex Magazine to another company or discontinue it.  However, it will be quite interesting to see what Blechman plans to do with the services of Bob.....I'm thinking along the lines of giving Shawn a hand on the radio shows because I don't think Ron Harris is up for a few more pages of ghost writing.... ;D
Now that they have both Dan Solomon, Bob Chick, and Sean Andros, what's going to happen to Shawn Ray? I mean, Shawn's show is horrible, and now they have a show to replace it. Shawn is good on camera, but Chick is better. Seems redundant to keep Shawn around, no?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 10:36:47 AM »
Now that they have both Dan Solomon, Bob Chick, and Sean Andros, what's going to happen to Shawn Ray? I mean, Shawn's show is horrible, and now they have a show to replace it. Shawn is good on camera, but Chick is better. Seems redundant to keep Shawn around, no?
Hi Ron.

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 10:38:10 AM »
They are all scum. Is Blechman worse than Weider? Maybe.... He drops athletes in a worse way than Weider does. The Weider athletes seem to have more stability. I got a bad taste for Buttman after the palumbo/Romano ordeal. Whatever bad you can say about them, they literally built MD. For Buttman to show them no loyalty or gratefulness is nasty.

blackman is temporary deal ,, he is jewish which is good plus ,, jews usualy stick to their investment intrests but i can tell you that he wil drop the al thing according to what i see the future of bodybuild is....you talk here few years and thsoe fellas need to look foro a diff way to make living,, mark and date

gh15 approved
fallen angel

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 11:03:54 AM »
i love to meet bob one day and give him a little present, a little silver dumbell on a necklace.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 11:22:39 AM »
This revolutionize the industry!

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 08:23:56 AM »

So Bob was the emcee at the Flex Magazine Pro contest this weekend and is leaving to MD today?  How interesting?   Money does talk in this industry? 

Who is next?

Psss...  Hey Bob, you know they are going to put in your contract, you can't post anywhere anymore.  Like they did with the other guys.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 08:27:07 AM »
I wish Robert Michael and his family nothing but the best.

"1"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 08:28:55 AM »
i love to meet bob one day and give him a little present, a little silver dumbell on a necklace.

;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 10:15:04 AM »

Shit, I'm gonna miss Bobservation..........he y, Chick, was bobservation trademaked?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 02:59:49 PM »
Does this man no more bob on GETBIG?
Enjoy your dish...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
Does this man no more bob on GETBIG?

I certainly hope not.  Bob has been a good friend of mine for years now.  I would hate to lose him to another site.

Ron, any input?

"1"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 03:06:16 PM »
I certainly hope not.  Bob has been a good friend of mine for years now.  I would hate to lose him to another site.

Ron, any input?

"1"

I'm afraid that Steve wouldn't allow him to discuss the truth behind bodybuilding.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »
Good bye Bob  :(

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »
Alas, tune in to Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Radio with Dan Solomon for the announcement...

The question is - Will Steve Blechman allow Bob to post anymore, or like Shawn Ray or any of his athletes, contract him to only post on MD.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 03:30:44 PM »
Bob has to make a clause in his new contract to allow him to keep posting here......if not,Blechman will hear it from getbig.
::)

Good luck in your new venture Bob.  :)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2012, 03:31:14 PM »
Alas, tune in to Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Radio with Dan Solomon for the announcement...

The question is - Will Steve Blechman allow Bob to post anymore, or like Shawn Ray or any of his athletes, contract him to only post on MD.

:o