Author Topic: Obama campaign crying about attack by Santorum over Obama's false faith.  (Read 512 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama campaign adviser says Santorum crossed line
AP via SFGate ^ | 2/19/12
Posted on February 19, 2012 1:36:09 PM EST by SmithL

An adviser to President Barack Obama's re-election campaign says GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum went "well over the line" when he questioned Obama's Christian values.

Robert Gibbs tells ABC's "This Week" that it's time "to get rid of this mindset in our politics that, if we disagree, we have to question character and faith."

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Obama shouldn't be upset, Santorum is pointing that finger all around. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama shouldn't be upset, Santorum is pointing that finger all around. 

Obama questions everyones patriotism daily so he should S T F U when it is done to him. 

Fuck Obama, he needs to be trashed over everthying big and small.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Santorum: Obama's worldview upside-down (Obama is NOT a Christian, PERIOD!)
cbs ^ | 2/19/2012 | By Leigh Ann Caldwell
Posted on February 19, 2012 2:35:09 PM EST by tobyhill

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum said he takes the president at his word that he's a Christian, but said Barack Obama's "world view" is different than that of most Americans.

Santorum commented in Ohio Saturday that the president believes in "some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology."

Asked to clarify his statements on CBS News' "Face the Nation" Sunday, Santorum said that he was referring not to the president's faith but to environmentalism.

"Well, I was talking about the radical environmentalists," he told Schieffer. "That's what I was talking about: Energy, this idea that man is here to serve the Earth, as opposed to husband its resources and be good stewards of the Earth. And I think that is a phony ideal. I don't believe that that's what we're here to do - that man is here to use the resources and use them wisely, to care for the Earth, to be a steward of the Earth, but we're not here to serve the Earth.

"The Earth is not the objective," Santorum said. "Man is the objective. I think a lot of radical environmentalists have it upside-down."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Santorum backs off Obama attack
http://www.theprovince.com/Santorum+backs+Obama+attack/6179233/story.html

LOL, he keeps doing this...  LOL at when he said he didn't say "black people" he said, "blah people" lolol....

He won't be able to run against Obama saying sorry or changing what he said the next day.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL, google, "Santorum Backtracks"

Seems he does this a lot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I am rooting for Santo to get the nod. The comedy material alone will be good for several years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I am rooting for Santo to get the nod. The comedy material alone will be good for several years.

We have had enough comedy from Mr. "ATM's kills jobs" for a lifetime. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
You getting five more years of it.  Hope you like it. 

Of course, unless he drops out and resigns like you claim.   ::)