Author Topic: Imagine if the right-wing fundies ever realized how much they have in common wit  (Read 1063 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Last edited Mon Feb 20, 2012, 05:12 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Imagine if the right-wing fundies ever realized how much they have in common with Islamic extremists

Hatred of homosexuals? Check

Women as second-class citizens? Check

Government based on religion? Check

Forcing others to conform to your morality? Check

Immediately going after anyone who dares criticize your religion? Check

Intensely strong belief that your views and actions are sanctioned by GOD, and that everyone else is wrong? Check

When you get right down to it, there isn't really a whole lot of different between America's right-wing fundies and the extremists in places like Afghanistan or Iran. Maybe it's a good thing these two groups haven't figured this out yet. One can just imagine that they might align themselves and decide to partition the world, much like Germany and Japan during WWII.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Imagine if the right-wing fundies ever realized how much they have in common with Islamic extremists

Intensely strong belief that your views and actions are sanctioned by GOD, and that everyone else is wrong? Check

When you get right down to it, there isn't really a whole lot of different between America's right-wing fundies and the extremists in places like Afghanistan or Iran. Maybe it's a good thing these two groups haven't figured this out yet. One can just imagine that they might align themselves and decide to partition the world, much like Germany and Japan during WWII.

Lol, youre convientley ignoring that Obama believes in forcing citizens to conform to his ideas of living and morality.
There is absolutley no difference between Santorum and Obama when it comes to that. They both want to force people to live their lives according to their views.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Quote from: 333386 link=topic=416079.msg5950240#msg5950240
date=1329774370
If a nuke went off in DC and took out all of these criminals and traitors, I would celebrate loudly. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Absurd.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The religion of the left IS government.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Obama:  signs the NDAA making it legal for the military to forgo the basic rights of American Citizens and detain them indefinitely with out trial due process or lawyers.

FUCK HIM

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Pretty dead on

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Lol @ thinking the left is any different.

The Dems had control of everything for two years and they never even floated the idea of passing things like gay marriage, amnesty and the like.

What a sad, pathetic, jobless sheeple you are thinking they're any better. They'd drag you out and shoot you in the streets if they could get away with it.

It wasn't the right that was responsible for mass murders in every corner of the globe last century (and continuing now via the leftist-Islamist alliance).

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Yes. The right is fucked up.

Guess who else is. The extreme left.

Take your money and give it to big government. Check.
Tell you that you can choose but not if you choose what we don't like.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Yes. The right is fucked up.

Guess who else is. The extreme left.

Take your money and give it to big government. Check.
Tell you that you can choose but not if you choose what we don't like.

Best post in the thread

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
The Taliban and the Confederacy are very similar as well.

The religious right, when not getting every last thing that they want, pretend it's a "war" on them.

It's nothing of the sort. You don't everything you want all the time in a democracy, that's just not the way it works.
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
extreme anything = fuckked up.

we can argue "well,extreme religious fundmanetalists of christianity are better than islamists because..."

But you're just comparing dog shit to horse shit at this point.

Fury

• Getbig V
Last I checked, the religious right doesn't chop heads off nor do they strap bomb vests to 10-year-old children and tell them they'll live while everyone else around them dies.

The Afghan army just rescued 44 children who were being shipped across the border to Pakistan to become suicide bombers today. Anything like on the religious right? No? Fuck off then.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL at claiming the religious types criticize anyone who distress w them!!!!!   

Really?   Fucking really?   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Last I checked, the religious right doesn't chop heads off nor do they strap bomb vests to 10-year-old children and tell them they'll live while everyone else around them dies.

The Afghan army just rescued 44 children who were being shipped across the border to Pakistan to become suicide bombers today. Anything like on the religious right? No? Fuck off then.
This is true.

The comparison is flimsy when you go to this level.

They do bomb some abortion clinics though. There is something to be said here.

Fury

• Getbig V
This is true.

The comparison is flimsy when you go to this level.

They do bomb some abortion clinics though. There is something to be said here.

One guy did that. And he was swiftly denounced, not defended or made into a martyr. You can count the number of bombings and people killed on your fingers. Every month Muslims kill 1000x time that number and launch hundreds of deadly attacks.

www.religionofpeace.com

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
One guy did that. And he was swiftly denounced, not defended or made into a martyr. You can count the number of bombings and people killed on your fingers. Every month Muslims kill 1000x time that number and launch hundreds of deadly attacks.

www.religionofpeace.com
Also true. The numbers aren't even close.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
really, all these people with a 'cause' should STFU.

"but my freedom of religion is being obstructed because..."

STFU.  Seriously.   Back when Christians were getting killed foe being christians - THAT is a MFing war on religion.   Some legislative bullshit argument aobut contraception is NOT a war.  You might as well slap on a thong, oil up, and say you're about to 'go to war' on the BBing stage.  You're NOT in a war on religion.  You're in a TIFF.  That's the difference.

Fury

• Getbig V
really, all these people with a 'cause' should STFU.

"but my freedom of religion is being obstructed because..."

STFU.  Seriously.   Back when Christians were getting killed foe being christians - THAT is a MFing war on religion.   Some legislative bullshit argument aobut contraception is NOT a war.  You might as well slap on a thong, oil up, and say you're about to 'go to war' on the BBing stage.  You're NOT in a war on religion.  You're in a TIFF.  That's the difference.

Oh look, Mr. Ron Paul fan has no qualms with the government stomping all over the first amendment.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Oh look, Mr. Ron Paul fan has no qualms with the government stomping all over the first amendment.  ::)

i grew up in catholic schools and believe in a higher power....

but i sure as $$*&% don't believe ANY religion sohuld get ANY break on ANYTHING.

God helps those who help themselves.  The minute you give all these openings and breaks to christian churches, you have amish, islam, and who knows what else exploiting the same openings.  Everyone who cries aobut sharia law sohuld FIRST be concerned about ANY power given to christian law.  Cause if 1 can do it, they all can.

Then it goes back to "but one religion is okay, but others are not", which I wipe my ass with and stick it to the wall.

Fury

• Getbig V

but i sure as $$*&% don't believe ANY religion sohuld get ANY break on ANYTHING.

God helps those who help themselves.  The minute you give all these openings and breaks to christian churches, you have amish, islam, and who knows what else exploiting the same openings.  Everyone who cries aobut sharia law sohuld FIRST be concerned about ANY power given to christian law.  Cause if 1 can do it, they all can.

Then it goes back to "but one religion is okay, but others are not", which I wipe my ass with and stick it to the wall.

So Mr. Ron Paul fan has no qualms with stomping all over the government.

I'm an atheist and even I can see the absurdity of what the Usurper is doing. It has less to do with religion and more to do with the blatant disregard for the constitution that he and his ilk (i.e. YOU) have.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Then it goes back to "but one religion is okay, but others are not", which I wipe my ass with and stick it to the

If the govt were not mandating people buy shit they don't want we would not be having this discussion would we? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lol @ thinking the left is any different.

The Dems had control of everything for two years and they never even floated the idea of passing things like gay marriage, amnesty and the like.

What a sad, pathetic, jobless sheeple you are thinking they're any better. They'd drag you out and shoot you in the streets if they could get away with it.

It wasn't the right that was responsible for mass murders in every corner of the globe last century (and continuing now via the leftist-Islamist alliance).

home from a hard day at the king,maybe mommy can make you some cookies so you can forget your shity day of fliping burgers :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
home from a hard day at the king,maybe mommy can make you some cookies so you can forget your shity day of fliping burgers :D :D

Thugbama said Jesus was the model for his economics.  Yes or no? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Lol, youre convientley ignoring that Obama believes in forcing citizens to conform to his ideas of living and morality.There is absolutley no difference between Santorum and Obama when it comes to that. They both want to force people to live their lives according to their views.

he does?

have you been forced by Obama to live according to his "ideals of living and morality" ?