Author Topic: ok havnt seen anything on this on the board so im gonna ask  (Read 3146 times)

T-rex

• Getbig III
Re: ok havnt seen anything on this on the board so im gonna ask
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 12:10:03 PM »
21 wtf you need thinner juice lol, scar tissue mania!!

That's standard guage at TRT clinics. Where I work I give alot of Test shots and 21 is the perfect size. You just have to dart that fucker in there fast. I have used 25g on myself but imagine pushing 3cc through a 25g. Takes forever. And the 25's I do get are almost SQ length. I like to inject deep into the fiber. No scar tissue so far. I rotate my injections nicely. Even have a little log so I dont hit the same spot by accident. What are you using Animal? 23's?

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 12:12:27 PM »
Just out of curiosity, as far as injecting low dose long esters into the biceps: How painful is it, what is the best location on the biceps, how deep, what gauge needle(I use 21g for reg injects), could you use Test E for example? Lets say I'm doing 500mg per wk, 250mon, 250thur, what amount of that and when would you inject your biceps. And any other specifics that would be needed to know. I've never done this. But out of morbid curiosity I wanna see what it's like to inject into my biceps. It just feels like its gonna hurt like a bitch. The only thing that has stopped me is I don't want obvious lumps.

And what about tricep injections? Are we entering Ernie Taylor territory here? I would like to hear from you guys with experience. Again I'm absolutely curious mainly.

Knowledge bump. Anyone? Or just link me to a thread or website if there is one. I appreciate it gents.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2012, 12:27:36 PM »
Just out of curiosity, as far as injecting low dose long esters into the biceps: How painful is it, what is the best location on the biceps, how deep, what gauge needle(I use 21g for reg injects), could you use Test E for example? Lets say I'm doing 500mg per wk, 250mon, 250thur, what amount of that and when would you inject your biceps. And any other specifics that would be needed to know. I've never done this. But out of morbid curiosity I wanna see what it's like to inject into my biceps. It just feels like its gonna hurt like a bitch. The only thing that has stopped me is I don't want obvious lumps.

And what about tricep injections? Are we entering Ernie Taylor territory here? I would like to hear from you guys with experience. Again I'm absolutely curious mainly.

Ok... Before I get into this, I really think site injections have minimal gain.  I primarily stick to delts, ass, quads, and once in a while tri's.  However, I have done bicep injections plenty of times.  I have done it with injectable anadrol or dbol pre workout before training biceps and I have also done it with long and short esthers that are just part of whatever cycle I am on.

I've used either a 23 gauge, 1" needle or 25 gauge, 5/8".  Laying my arm out in front of me with my palm facing up, I inject upward into the middle of the bicep or I inject downward into the middle of the bicep.  To help you out, I took this pic right now while sitting at my desk.  Imagine the pen as a syringe and thats how it would look injecting upward.

As far as pain goes, the actual injections have never bothered me.  At this point, none of them really do.  What hurts is after.  If something swells or I get tren cough, etc, but the actual needle going in doesn't bother me much.  Your bi's are going to hurt though because the tissue inside is going to be stretched by x number of CC's that you inject into there.  Train biceps after it though and the pain from the tender and stretched tissue mixed with a pump can be unbearable for some.  Take a hit or 2 of weed before you go into the gym on that day so you can make sure you're able to finish the workout without tapping out from the pain.

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2012, 01:16:44 PM »
Ok... Before I get into this, I really think site injections have minimal gain.  I primarily stick to delts, ass, quads, and once in a while tri's.  However, I have done bicep injections plenty of times.  I have done it with injectable anadrol or dbol pre workout before training biceps and I have also done it with long and short esthers that are just part of whatever cycle I am on.

I've used either a 23 gauge, 1" needle or 25 gauge, 5/8".  Laying my arm out in front of me with my palm facing up, I inject upward into the middle of the bicep or I inject downward into the middle of the bicep.  To help you out, I took this pic right now while sitting at my desk.  Imagine the pen as a syringe and thats how it would look injecting upward.

As far as pain goes, the actual injections have never bothered me.  At this point, none of them really do.  What hurts is after.  If something swells or I get tren cough, etc, but the actual needle going in doesn't bother me much.  Your bi's are going to hurt though because the tissue inside is going to be stretched by x number of CC's that you inject into there.  Train biceps after it though and the pain from the tender and stretched tissue mixed with a pump can be unbearable for some.  Take a hit or 2 of weed before you go into the gym on that day so you can make sure you're able to finish the workout without tapping out from the pain.

Awesome knowledge post BiGHer. My biggest worry was that there were gonna be more nerves and veins in the biceps. I just wanted some first hand knowledge. Like you at this point the needle pain is irrelevant. I also wanted to know what gauge was preferred. I'm gonna give it a test run just cuz I like to experiment. Thanks again sir.