Author Topic: Nuke Yourself!  (Read 770 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Nuke Yourself!
« on: February 21, 2012, 02:41:03 PM »
http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap

:-*

Yes - i already tried to see the fallout if one were dropped on Kenya.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Nuke Yourself!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 02:50:49 PM »
how in the hell did you find this lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 02:53:11 PM »
how in the hell did you find this lol...

It was on Free Republic. 

I'm screwed if anything goes off in NYC.   I just hope I am in the epicenter if it happens so I dont feel anything.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 03:28:46 PM »
It was on Free Republic.  

I'm screwed if anything goes off in NYC.   I just hope I am in the epicenter if it happens so I dont feel anything.  
I wouldn't worry about this much if I were you.  We grew up worring about this crap, at some point you have to just hope/work/live for the best.

Be prepared but don't worry about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 03:30:04 PM »
I wouldn't worry about this much if I were you.  We grew up worring about this crap, at some point you have to just live and hope/work/live for the best.

Truth - an obama second term is much more of an existential threat to the survival of this nation than a nuke. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »
Truth - an obama second term is much more of an existential threat to the survival of this nation than a nuke.  
I'll argue that Santorum will be worse ;) ;D But seriously... we've faced some fucked up shit and we'll make it past this crap.....

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 07:30:16 PM »
I used a 100 Kiloton yield at the closest big city.

I'm a goner...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 07:36:24 PM »
I used a 100 Kiloton yield at the closest big city.

I'm a goner...
yea, that fucker was insane...  Looks like you would feel the heat blast from about 100 miles away...  fucked up that they thought of building shit like that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 07:39:00 PM »
yea, that fucker was insane...  Looks like you would feel the heat blast from about 100 miles away...  fucked up that they thought of building shit like that.

The Tsar Bomb was a freaking monster! 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 07:39:23 PM »
yea, that fucker was insane...  Looks like you would feel the heat blast from about 100 miles away...  fucked up that they thought of building shit like that.
Honestly, almost all of them were smaller than I imagined.
(except the Ruskies super bombs, those things were horrifying)

Id pretty damn safe back home, here (where I live for school) would be dicey.. (unless, again, it was one of those Russian nukes, then Id either light on fire or by crushed by the shockwave)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
The Tsar Bomb was a freaking monster! 
No doubt..

But you can survive a nuclear exchange even if you're in the damage radius.  Hollywood has made it look a little worse than what the reality would be. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 07:43:35 PM »
No doubt..

But you can survive a nuclear exchange even if you're in the damage radius.  Hollywood has made it look a little worse than what the reality would be. 

you go first and report back to GB.   Deal?   :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 07:45:13 PM »
you go first and report back to GB.   Deal?   :P
LOL.... OK...  If nukes are flying around it won't matter much anyway...  life will suck even if you live...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 07:45:42 PM »
No doubt..

Definatley. They always make it look like its game fucking over for a whole coast if one goes off.

However, if we were faced with an attack from one of the big ones, then itd probably be a WHOLE LOT of those (since Russia would probably be launching huge salvo's), in which case I dont think any of us would have to worry about it anymore.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 07:59:34 PM »
Definatley. They always make it look like its game fucking over for a whole coast if one goes off.

However, if we were faced with an attack from one of the big ones, then itd probably be a WHOLE LOT of those (since Russia would probably be launching huge salvo's), in which case I dont think any of us would have to worry about it anymore.
yea, if it was the full out like Hollywood always shows, there's probably not much point in living.  If it's a limited exchange, even several hundred, it's quite possible to live, even without dying of cancer.

I don't mean to make light of a nuclear exchange, that shit would be the worst thing civilization has ever faced.  But it wouldn't necessarily be the end of everything.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 08:01:09 PM »
yea, if it was the full out like Hollywood always shows, there's probably not much point in living.  If it's a limited exchange, even several hundred, it's quite possible to live, even without dying of cancer.

I don't mean to make light of a nuclear exchange, that shit would be the worst thing civilization has ever faced.  But it wouldn't necessarily be the end of everything.

Well one thing is for sure, you wouldn't have to deal w my anti Obama posts any longer.   ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 08:13:23 PM »
Well one thing is for sure, you wouldn't have to deal w my anti Obama posts any longer.   ;D
I don't mind most of your anti-Obama posts... Some of them are over the top and reaching but.... oh well...  The guy is a fucking liar so he deserves it... 

Your record of anti-Obama posts is impressive... I bet it sets an internet record lol....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 06:30:11 AM »
I don't mind most of your anti-Obama posts... Some of them are over the top and reaching but.... oh well...  The guy is a fucking liar so he deserves it... 

Your record of anti-Obama posts is impressive... I bet it sets an internet record lol....
You have to respect the consistency, the man has never changed, he's the same poster he was years and years ago, he has not changed at all. Lol.
Bravo 333, keep on keepin on.