Author Topic: Future plans.  (Read 5324 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Future plans.
« on: February 21, 2012, 03:03:23 PM »
This summer.

100mg Tren A ED
100mg Primo A ED
50mg Mast A ED
100mg Anadrol ED 12 weeks

8-10iu of GH ED split into two shots.
10-15iu Humalin Pre-workout and with meals (subject to change)
50mcg T3

I'm going to run this for about 24 weeks and then change it up. Going to use Karbolyn with Slin during workouts and i am going to follow a clean diet of roughly 4k calories.

I'm 5'11" 204 pounds around 7-8% BF. I can see veins in my abs, serratus and pubic area.

Goal - 220 with equal or better conditioning.

Thoughts? Changes? Concerns?

Thanks.

8)

Stavios

Re: Future plans.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »
seems good !
you guys are fucking crazy with the ED shots, I like shooting once or twice a week max myself  ;D

I thought you didn't want to be big anymore ?  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 03:08:06 PM »
seems good !
you guys are fucking crazy with the ED shots, I like shooting once or twice a week max myself  ;D

I thought you didn't want to be big anymore ?  8)

I really wanted to do a cycle of all fast acting compounds. I have a few theories i want to test out. In the past i always used the longer esters.

It's been 4 years since i used any AAS, it's time to GROW again. ;D

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 03:11:27 PM »
your gonna like using short esters.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 03:13:14 PM »
hey bro, pretty beast cycle and you already have tons of knowledge and experience so i don't really think any advice can really be offered that you already haven't thought of

how many meals and how many dosages of insulin will you use? slin has a pretty long half life and is biologically active for quite awhile (especially the humalin-r and other longer lasting variants). from what i recall off the top of my head the blood levels stay elevated at a pretty consistent level for about 4 hours (which differs from humalog in that humalog has a large peak and trough, though still also active for around 4 hours). i can usually feel the effects of humalin-r for a few hours after pinning and so i personally like to space out the dosages a few hours apart if i'm going to be running it multiple times a day.
i like slin but i wasnt a fan of using a lot of it, mostly just stuck to under 20iu a day as i felt using more was excessive and counter-productive to my goals - which probably are different from others' goals.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »
I really wanted to do a cycle of all fast acting compounds. I have a few theories i want to test out. In the past i always used the longer esters.

It's been 4 years since i used any AAS, it's time to GROW again. ;D

8)

non-test esters can be pinned sub-q very easily without much discomfort or risk of increasing aromatization. with ED injections, using a slin pin and going sub-q around the glutes, upper thigh and "back fat" lets you give some of the more common areas a bit of a breather from constant injections. plus, so much simpler without worrying about hitting nerves or injecting into arteries or getting an infection inside the muscle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »
hey bro, pretty beast cycle and you already have tons of knowledge and experience so i don't really think any advice can really be offered that you already haven't thought of

how many meals and how many dosages of insulin will you use? slin has a pretty long half life and is biologically active for quite awhile (especially the humalin-r and other longer lasting variants). from what i recall off the top of my head the blood levels stay elevated at a pretty consistent level for about 4 hours (which differs from humalog in that humalog has a large peak and trough, though still also active for around 4 hours). i can usually feel the effects of humalin-r for a few hours after pinning and so i personally like to space out the dosages a few hours apart if i'm going to be running it multiple times a day.
i like slin but i wasnt a fan of using a lot of it, mostly just stuck to under 20iu a day as i felt using more was excessive and counter-productive to my goals - which probably are different from others' goals.

I am still on the fence with this. I have used Log post-workout many times, but i haven't done the pre-workout Slin usage before. I am talking with a few local guys who i know have been using it for many years with success.

I plan on eating 4-5 meals a day and i want to shoot Slin at least twice a day. A lot of this also has to do with my work schedule and some days i might have to skip some Slin and meals due to meetings and whatnot. So i might end up not using the Slin this cycle.

I want to try the Mutant protocol if you are familiar with that. We have a few local guys who look incredible following this protocol.

8)

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »
whos primo ace are you using ?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 05:24:26 PM »
That looks absolutely amazing bro!! Your gonna kill it!!!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 05:26:21 PM »
those guys didnt put on fat doing mutatnt protocol with all those carbs?  i go much lower in carbs with my slin and it actually leans me out while i get bigger,,,i doubt id be able to handle mutant level carbs without gettin fat

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 05:30:48 PM »
Do you plan not be on anything after your cycle? Otherwise why not add low dose of test so you can cruise after you come off the others.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 05:34:21 PM »
those guys didnt put on fat doing mutatnt protocol with all those carbs?  i go much lower in carbs with my slin and it actually leans me out while i get bigger,,,i doubt id be able to handle mutant level carbs without gettin fat

My training partner is shooting 30iu of Lin three times a day and i've watched him blow up in the last 5 weeks. The fat gain seems to be minimal, but this guy is very strict on his diet and is prepping for a show.

I'm going to try and keep the doses low at first and see how i respond. If i start putting on fat i will cut the slin out. I really want the slin in there the first 4 weeks to really get me going. I've gone up to 30iu of Log post-workout in the past and had great results. I gained a few pounds but i didn't seem to gain much fat until my diet went to shit and then i gained 10 pounds very quickly.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 05:37:58 PM »
Do you plan not be on anything after your cycle? Otherwise why not add low dose of test so you can cruise after you come off the others.

Normally i would for sure, but the main point of this cycle is to test out fast acting compounds without test and see how i respond. I haven't done a cycle without test in a really long time and i want to try something new.

If i decide to stay on after this cycle, i will add some Test in for sure and probably cruise a while. I've also thought about cruising on Eq just as an experiment, i have heard some good things about this and want to try it out.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 06:20:40 PM »
damn brother that is allot of shots. you think you will keep gaining past 12 weeks? I myself would gain alot of muscle real quick of a cycle like that and just kind of cruise from the extra 12 weeks. I would alsways use the HGH. but that is a long time using just fast acting product.I hope you get blood work done after the cycle. You should get pretty jacked up off all that gear. Human grade? or just UGL? also what about the HGH chinese or USA? You still powerlifting? or you going to lift bodybuilding style?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 08:13:22 PM »
That looks awesome man. I love the combo of mast and primo you have there. And tren to man forget about it you're going to look amazing!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 08:28:08 PM »
gezzuz your going to pin 3.5 ml or more of shit for 168 days straight?  That isn't counting your 3 inject for gh and slin a day, that is slin pin, but the gear you think you can last that long pinning that much each day?

TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 12:01:05 AM »
Normally i would for sure, but the main point of this cycle is to test out fast acting compounds without test and see how i respond. I haven't done a cycle without test in a really long time and i want to try something new.

If i decide to stay on after this cycle, i will add some Test in for sure and probably cruise a while. I've also thought about cruising on Eq just as an experiment, i have heard some good things about this and want to try it out.

8)

I cruised on EQ before, it was OK but I wouldn't call it great. Low test dose and Anavar is always good IMO, but I always just preferred a low dose of test, like 200-300mg/wk. That was about all I needed.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 12:07:01 AM »
This summer.

100mg Tren A ED
100mg Primo A ED
50mg Mast A ED

50mcg T3

I'm going to run this for about 24 weeks and then change it up. Going to use Karbolyn with Slin during workouts and i am going to follow a clean diet of roughly 4k calories.

I'm 5'11" 204 pounds around 7-8% BF. I can see veins in my abs, serratus and pubic area.

Thanks.

8)

24wks on the same compounds is the only thing I'd change, as in I'd change the compounds after 12wks or create an 8wk rotation. An 8wk rotation might be XYZ compounds wks 1-8, ABC compounds wks 9-16, and then back to XYZ compounds wks 17-24. I did this kind of thing several times and it seemed to work well. I'm not saying what you have planned won't work, but this rotation seemed to give the whole thing a little more umph or fire.

I always like rotation Tren and Nandrolone compounds. Dbol and Anadrol rotations are OK too, but it would always be more Dbol than Anadrol for me....Dbol is my preference...yeah, I know, I've stated that probably 742 times in the last few yrs, lol!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 03:31:27 AM »
This summer.

100mg Tren A ED
100mg Primo A ED
50mg Mast A ED

50mcg T3

Thanks.

8)

thats like 8-9 pins a day correct right?

my question is, would you mix the 100mg Tren A,100mg Primo A , and 50mg Mast  and administer that as one shot? or would you be shooting them seperately and different time of day?

also, wil lyou be shooting those before workout?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 06:46:43 AM »
damn brother that is allot of shots. you think you will keep gaining past 12 weeks? I myself would gain alot of muscle real quick of a cycle like that and just kind of cruise from the extra 12 weeks. I would alsways use the HGH. but that is a long time using just fast acting product.I hope you get blood work done after the cycle. You should get pretty jacked up off all that gear. Human grade? or just UGL? also what about the HGH chinese or USA? You still powerlifting? or you going to lift bodybuilding style?

I might end up changing it at week 12 like you and Arnold suggest. I have always made gains my entire cycle without changing products in the past.

I might start off with Primo and then switch to Eq around week 12. Or vice versa. A lot is still up in the air right now and i'm not starting until April so i might change a few things.

Test is HG, the rest is from Alpha or Oxide. Going to run Thanks for the entire cycle.

I plan on following a bodybuilding workout style, i have too many old injuries to get back into powerlifting. My wrists feel like they are going to fall off if i press anything with a barbell so most of my workouts will be with DB's. Plan on doing heavy weights in the 8-12 rep range and if i feel good i might do some triples or doubles. I have some fucked up discs in my back from years of abuse so i don't even plan on doing any deadlifts, but i still do power cleans.

My plan is to be in the best shape of my life and if it goes well i might stay on for a while. I quit using gear 4 years ago to pursue my career and i'm doing great today so it's time to have some fun again.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 06:52:39 AM »
gezzuz your going to pin 3.5 ml or more of shit for 168 days straight?  That isn't counting your 3 inject for gh and slin a day, that is slin pin, but the gear you think you can last that long pinning that much each day?

Pinning doesn't bother me anymore. Once i start making gains it gives me that extra drive to shoot. Pinning GH/Slin is painless and takes nearly a minute to prepare, so they are quick and easy.

I have used much higher dosages than this in the past and was shooting about the same volume with long acting compounds.

Depending on how often i use slin i will be injecting up to 7 times a day.

I'm actually looking forward to this. I must be crazy. :)

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 07:00:25 AM »
thats like 8-9 pins a day correct right?

my question is, would you mix the 100mg Tren A,100mg Primo A , and 50mg Mast  and administer that as one shot? or would you be shooting them seperately and different time of day?

also, wil lyou be shooting those before workout?

I plan on shooting all my gear in the morning, might be two shots because i don't like putting more than 3cc in a muscle. I've shot 4cc in my quads/hips/glutes in the past with no issues.

I normally shoot before i workout, but this time around i'm pinning in the morning and lifting in the evening. I want to shoot my Slin alone pre-workout so i can get a good gauge as to how it makes me feel.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 07:03:57 AM »
24wks on the same compounds is the only thing I'd change, as in I'd change the compounds after 12wks or create an 8wk rotation. An 8wk rotation might be XYZ compounds wks 1-8, ABC compounds wks 9-16, and then back to XYZ compounds wks 17-24. I did this kind of thing several times and it seemed to work well. I'm not saying what you have planned won't work, but this rotation seemed to give the whole thing a little more umph or fire.

I always like rotation Tren and Nandrolone compounds. Dbol and Anadrol rotations are OK too, but it would always be more Dbol than Anadrol for me....Dbol is my preference...yeah, I know, I've stated that probably 742 times in the last few yrs, lol!

I was thinking about this yesterday before i posted this. I think you have a good point and i will most likely rotate Eq and NPP in there every 8-12 weeks. I also have thought about using another oral to mix in.

I love me some Dbol! I've eaten tons of it. I haven't used Anadrol in many years so i want to start off with that.

I still have over a month to decide.

Thanks for your input.

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 07:10:48 AM »
This summer.

100mg Tren A ED
100mg Primo A ED
50mg Mast A ED

50mcg T3

Thanks.

8)

sorry for sounding ignorant, but 2 more questions.

1) With all the fast acting gear ur taking, why bother with orals? usually they are used as a kick start for longer acting esters, or to bridge between cycles, but your blasting with ace right away, so why the need for oral? and why anadrol? Does anadrol add anything to the mix that tren,primo,mast,gh and slin dont add? im not trying to be a dick, seriously asking

2) why the need for T3? specially at a moderate dose? again, with Tren and GH that pretty much melt off the fat from you, why do you see the need for T3?  is it just to allow you to have a more forgiving diet? and also, would T3 at such a moderate dose even be effective compared to the tren and hgh that you take on a daily basis?

thanks

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 07:24:37 AM »

sorry for sounding ignorant, but 2 more questions.

1) With all the fast acting gear ur taking, why bother with orals? usually they are used as a kick start for longer acting esters, or to bridge between cycles, but your blasting with ace right away, so why the need for oral? and why anadrol? Does anadrol add anything to the mix that tren,primo,mast,gh and slin dont add? im not trying to be a dick, seriously asking

2) why the need for T3? specially at a moderate dose? again, with Tren and GH that pretty much melt off the fat from you, why do you see the need for T3?  is it just to allow you to have a more forgiving diet? and also, would T3 at such a moderate dose even be effective compared to the tren and hgh that you take on a daily basis?

thanks

Great questions!

1) I want to see what Anadrol does when i am extremely lean. The only other times i have used Drol was when i was 250+ pounds and competing in power lifting. I always used it as a strength drug and never considered the benefits it has on a lean body. A lot of what i am doing is for personal experimentation and just to try something new. You are correct, those fast acting compounds don't require a kick start but i am already lean and mean so i really want to see how much i can blow up in the first few weeks. If any of my health values get out of whack i will drop it. I plan on getting a full blood panel every 2-3 months and i will also be getting GH/IGF tests every 6 weeks.

2) I already have an existing issue with a sluggish thyroid and it gets worse on GH. I plan on running 50mcg as a supplement to my own body. It's not going to be used as a primary fat burner, if i get blood work done and my thyroid is in good standing i will probably drop it as well. Tren has never really leaned me out, but it does make me hard as nails and very vascular. If all goes as planned I'm going to be a lean mofo in a few months.

8)