Author Topic: A FIVE-year old boy is living as a girl....  (Read 7057 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: A FIVE-year old boy is living as a girl....
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2012, 05:26:34 AM »
the whole family looks "wierd"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2012, 05:28:23 AM »
hello stalker. Keep posting trannys in this thread turning yourself on  :-X

::)

you must be kidding. 

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 05:29:44 AM »
what the fuck...

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 05:30:00 AM »
It's in his blood... Full fag.

I had a friend like him... Make the long story short...if a little boy acting like a girl... For years and years... He's gonna be gay... Actually he already is... He just doesn't know what that means.

So if a little boy starts acting like a girl and feeling like hes trapped in the wrong body. without having any idea what sexuality is.. All that's wrong with him is thats hes Gay but he doesn't know it yet..

are you retarded? Ask muscle bears if they want to turn themself into a woman sicne they're gay   ::)

Im pretty sure as the other fella also mentiones they have figured out when this abnormality happends. And Im sure  its fucking devastating to the parents. As it is to the kid. Not maybe right now. but it will be later. Cant imagine how it would feel feeling liek your stuck in the wrong body. horrible.
And a 5 yr old doesn't do it for attention.

"gay is in his blood" fucking simpletons  or ignorant ...christians.
Ofc one need to make sure thats how they feel before starting to raise them like another gender.

It's probably not as easy as american parents drugging their active kids because they're lazy themself

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2012, 05:34:52 AM »
A Getbig username registration is on his horizon.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2012, 05:41:53 AM »
So if a little boy starts acting like a girl and feeling like hes trapped in the wrong body. without having any idea what sexuality is.. All that's wrong with him is thats hes Gay but he doesn't know it yet..

are you retarded? Ask muscle bears if they want to turn themself into a woman sicne they're gay   ::)

Im pretty sure as the other fella also mentiones they have figured out when this abnormality happends. And Im sure  its fucking devastating to the parents. As it is to the kid. Not maybe right now. but it will be later. Cant imagine how it would feel feeling liek your stuck in the wrong body. horrible.

"gay is in his blood" fucking simpletons.

is that other boy his twin?  how about concluding mom was looking for girls or a split, and put the more feminine of the two in a dress and got her girl.  that's more logical.  maybe i should throw away all my science books after reading your dumb shit.  then again, you are the one who said 14 yr old girls are legit in sweden, and they are on your list of conquests.  yep, too short to go after the real women, so get one you can look eye - eye with.

yeah, my trannies, but they are gimmicks.  it's a whole different can of worms with you chasing babies.

you are truly one of getbig's AssClowns in REAL LIFE, not this fantasy filled board.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2012, 05:45:53 AM »
is that other boy his twin?  how about concluding mom was looking for girls or a split, and put the more feminine of the two in a dress and got her girl.  that's more logical.  maybe i should throw away all my science books after reading your dumb shit.  then again, you are the one who said 14 yr old girls are legit in sweden, and they are on your list of conquests.  yep, too short to go after the real women, so get one you can look eye - eye with.

yeah, my trannies, but they are gimmicks.  it's a whole different can of worms with you chasing babies.

you are truly one of getbig's AssClowns in REAL LIFE, not this fantasy filled board.

15 is legal in sweden stated by the Law Whats your problem? You seem way to obsessed. And why do you bring up babies? is 15 yr old a baby? you sick fuck. Stop fantasising and keep posting shemales instead ...in a  thread about a 5 yr old :-X

And Im not talking about the boy in the vid. Didn't even watch the vid. Talking about the condition as a whole. And everyone claiming "hes just gay and doesn't know it". Mom in the video might have fucked him over. But the condition is real.

Keep stalking stalker.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2012, 07:54:33 AM »
What many here are not understanding- these type of clinical cases have been extensively researched and abnormal outcome has been concluded from incorrect sequencing of genes on necessary chromosomes...This article is indirectly trying to imply socio-cultural consequences. The human genome has been genetically mapped out.....All a researcher would need to do is take a sample of this child's DNA and see whether she is XX XXY XXX. There r numerous possibilities   N the nucleotide sequencing of the SR gene(which releases signaling hormone to initiate the male reproductive system) has been determined! N if found on X chromosome=boom there is your problem.   Guys this has already been scientifically mapped out...here psycho-social theory is illogical!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2012, 08:13:18 AM »
What many here are not understanding- these type of clinical cases have been extensively researched and abnormal outcome has been concluded from incorrect sequencing of genes on necessary chromosomes...This article is indirectly trying to imply socio-cultural consequences. The human genome has been genetically mapped out.....All a researcher would need to do is take a sample of this child's DNA and see whether she is XX XXY XXX. There r numerous possibilities   N the nucleotide sequencing of the SR gene(which releases signaling hormone to initiate the male reproductive system) has been determined! N if found on X chromosome=boom there is your problem.   Guys this has already been scientifically mapped out...here psycho-social theory is illogical!
We, I understand that. But, how much is it the environment. Ever wonder why there are tons of gay black men---from single mother homes or homes where the mother is dominant?
I know of someone whose ex was on the DL, his younger sister was a lesbian, and mom raised them, dad was nowhere. Look at Neyo, dude claims that men and women think the same, when they don't, and there have been question about his sexuality---once again his mother is the Dominant one...

I see it all the time, and a prominat black psychologist has talked about it. So, I wonder how much is environment aka effed up parenting has anything to with it---will it "turn on the switches" so to speak?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2012, 08:14:21 AM »
very cute kid

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012, 08:30:26 AM »
the whole family looks "wierd"
Well, she is 32 and he is 41 yr old artist...hmmm.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2012, 08:31:59 AM »
We, I understand that. But, how much is it the environment. Ever wonder why there are tons of gay black men---from single mother homes or homes where the mother is dominant?
I know of someone whose ex was on the DL, his younger sister was a lesbian, and mom raised them, dad was nowhere. Look at Neyo, dude claims that men and women think the same, when they don't, and there have been question about his sexuality---once again his mother is the Dominant one...

I see it all the time, and a prominat black psychologist has talked about it. So, I wonder how much is environment aka effed up parenting has anything to with it---will it "turn on the switches" so to speak?

imagining a whore that wanted a girl turning her son into this makes my blood boil. Im sure it has happened. But Im also sure some peeps brains just got screwed.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2012, 08:33:56 AM »
I am not implying that homosexual BEHAVIOR cannot be induced through psycho-social forces (external :environment, friends, parents , men in prisons etc.)      But this case is DIFFERENT!!   Homosexuals don't desire to be a FEMALE!      Another interesting FACT that may open up a lot of eyes-- WE ARE ALL FEMALE  (By Default)during the earliest stages of embryological development-- it is through later sequencing of genes that alter these characteristics! Sometimes genes don't produce enough of a certain enzyme catalyst--therefore certain genitalia become underdeveloped....  These abnormalities are on a continuum but can be analyzed !!   Certain genes get turned "on" n certain get turned "off"  ....   I am not saying science explains everything  !!  Such as y certain people get these mutations-- a lot of this is by chance and spontaneous mutations, unvailable tansferable enzymes, lackk of receptors, etc-- but when the problem does occur--  We have the technology to dissect the specific genetic problem through encoding!!        

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2012, 08:35:06 AM »
we were first girls?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2012, 08:36:50 AM »
we were first girls?

yep.

Clit grows to a penis I think. Dont quote me on the last part though lol

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2012, 08:42:14 AM »
Yes, exact same tissue..further developed through a cascade of sequential hormones.. all produced systematically...  labias n all !!   whether internal or external ....   Our reproductive organs originate within the abdomen..like women.. but later descend into the scrotum------  some lack certain hormones --where testes never descend.... Numerous types of abnormalities can happen...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2012, 08:47:36 AM »
Yes, exact same tissue..further developed through a cascade of sequential hormones.. all produced systematically...  labias n all !!   whether internal or external ....   Our reproductive organs originate within the abdomen..like women.. but later descend into the scrotum------  some lack certain hormones --where testes never descend.... Numerous types of abnormalities can happen...
Labia turning into and becoming the scrotum. AT least we don't have the Spotted hyena's problem---the female developing a massive pseudo-penis (a giant clitoris), that's sorts kinda open for the male to do his thing.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2012, 08:52:29 AM »

are you retarded? Ask muscle bears if they want to turn themself into a woman sicne they're gay   ::)

"gay is in his blood" fucking simpletons  or ignorant ...christians.
Ofc one need to make sure thats how they feel before starting to raise them like another gender.

It's probably not as easy as american parents drugging their active kids because they're lazy themself

Nice post swede, color me impressed.
Trans Milkshake.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2012, 08:58:29 AM »

Nice post swede, color me impressed.

2 years ago I would have been the "what a fag" person. But Im shocked at Adults posting like that honestly. especially adults with an education.
Especially when there have been a lot of studies on this as the doctor in this thread mentions.
Seen documantaries on this also. And you can tell if peoples eyes if they faking it or not. Or if they SUFFER from it. And a lot of peopel suffer. As I could imagine.

Are there cases when the parents fucks over theyr kid? Sure. That doesn't remove the validity of the actual problem though.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2012, 01:08:20 PM »
Swede, what do you do for a living?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2012, 01:48:30 PM »

Keep posting. I have read a lot on this and pick up everything that you have written. Fuck there is a lot of stupidity in this thread though.