Author Topic: Motivating quotes from the Qoran  (Read 27304 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Motivating quotes from the Qoran
« on: February 21, 2012, 07:45:20 PM »
"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."
Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

(Kawa`ib) "This means round breasts. They meant by this that the breasts of these girls will be fully rounded and not sagging, because they will be virgins, equal in age. This means that they will only have one age. The explanation of this has already been mentioned in Surat Al-Waqi`ah. Concerning Allah's statement,

lots of wisdom in that book another book written by god
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Motivating quotes from the Qoran
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 07:47:11 PM »
When is the human race gonna get off this train? Seriously. Religion ... word of "god" ... faith ... What a load of shit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 07:49:37 PM »
When is the human race gonna get off this train? Seriously. Religion ... word of "god" ... faith ... What a load of shit.

are you kidding me ? wisdom is found in the holy ancient texts. REAL books of knowledge, not your civics book not your english book either

round perfect breasts=sign of virgin
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 07:49:50 PM »
Johnny Failcan not to shit on your parade but thay is NOT in the Quran. It seems like it is commentary, but what you posted are not actual verses.

LOL @ this thread. Made me laugh  ;D
follow the arrows

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 07:51:46 PM »
Excellent marketing  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 07:52:24 PM »
god helps those who help themselves

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 07:53:20 PM »
god helps those who help themselves

exactly my point if we look to the scriptures we will then know what to look for
A

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 10:53:59 PM »
That is not in the book

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 11:22:00 PM »
it's about to get a lot worse...  1500's style roman catholic revival coming to a courtyard near you...   For more info, contact the Santorum campaign...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 12:43:06 AM »

Quran was originated by a power hungry man, Muhammad.

He was poor, a public outcast and married a wealthy old widow to sustain his living.

He was illiterate by the way so actually the book was written by his wife and henchmen.. True story and that is the real life of Muhammad.

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer, a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman, a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts. The reward has gone unclaimed
I am a mini beast

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
I am a mini beast

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 12:52:31 AM »
 :-* you forgot (pbuh)
X

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 12:53:12 AM »

Americans burnt korans in Afghanistan and now afghans are protesting in masses !!
Just read from free media that protests against Americans are now growing and getting violent.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with these democracy mongers? All they can do is cause misery and problems.

OK, I don't care about any religion, but it's important to some people and I can respect that.

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 01:03:16 AM »
Quran was originated by a power hungry man, Muhammad.

He was poor, a public outcast and married a wealthy old widow to sustain his living.

He was illiterate by the way so actually the book was written by his wife and henchmen.. True story and that is the real life of Muhammad.

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer, a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman, a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts. The reward has gone unclaimed
lets talk about that peice of shit homo Jesus who was the bastard child of that whore marry.can u believe that whore giving birth to a bastard and claim that god fuck her to make her conceive and u mother fuckers still belieave that bullshit and on the top of that fucker has bastard child from Mary Magdalen another whore.ur whole fucking religion is based on whores testimony.lets talk about that ass whole moses a killer a traitor a snack who bite the hand that feed him.lets talk about Jacob who give his wife for sexual pleasure to seek refuge in Egypt.Muhammad is the only man standing in human history prophet or not who give an idealogy and successfully implement in his life time.his religion is fastest growing religion in the world even after 1400 year of his death.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 01:09:06 AM »
 :-* you do realize isa and musa are respected prophets in islam? (pbut)
X

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 01:18:52 AM »
:-* you do realize isa and musa are respected prophets in islam? (pbut)
prophet or not they were low life mother fuckers in real life.look their mighty guy David fucking 99 wives and he still has to fuck her neighbours wife by sending him to get killed in war.when he was old and on death bed could not move his ass he got a young girl to keep him warm and give him blow job.that's real pedophile.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 01:20:08 AM »
"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."
Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

(Kawa`ib) "This means round breasts. They meant by this that the breasts of these girls will be fully rounded and not sagging, because they will be virgins, equal in age. This means that they will only have one age. The explanation of this has already been mentioned in Surat Al-Waqi`ah. Concerning Allah's statement,

this is more proof of ancient aliens / ancient astronaut theory

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 01:32:11 AM »
 :-* sounds like ppl hate religion on getbig... how about hindu? my g.f. is a bali hindu and she does not cause any trouble. she might be the one. i have me a hindu fetish now
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 01:47:58 AM »
lets talk about that peice of shit homo Jesus who was the bastard child of that whore marry.can u believe that whore giving birth to a bastard and claim that god fuck her to make her conceive and u mother fuckers still belieave that bullshit and on the top of that fucker has bastard child from Mary Magdalen another whore.ur whole fucking religion is based on whores testimony.lets talk about that ass whole moses a killer a traitor a snack who bite the hand that feed him.lets talk about Jacob who give his wife for sexual pleasure to seek refuge in Egypt.Muhammad is the only man standing in human history prophet or not who give an idealogy and successfully implement in his life time.his religion is fastest growing religion in the world even after 1400 year of his death.

jesus is shit? you mother fucking piece of scam of earth ,,  ban this fool look how he talk abotu jesus the jew of nazareth,, of the chosen peopel the hebrews ,,

mOHAMAD CREATED 18 MOTHER FUCKING LONNATEEKS WHO WENT ON 4 AIRPLACES AND USED THEM AS MISSILES AGAINST THE AMERICANO PEOPLE,, PEOLE WHO ONLY HELPED THOSE DUMB ARABS BACK WOOD 4TH WORLD COUNTRIES,, GOOD AMERICANO AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO DID NOT DO ANYTHIG NWRONG THAT SEPTEMBER 11,, this is your mohamad you fanatik son of a fucking bitch

i garentee you THERE WILL COME A DAY that americana and isreal will put a nuclear bomb into your heart ,, remember what i tell yo u,, the day will come

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 01:52:13 AM »
how do you let fellas that are practicaly terorist with teriruist ideas to be on the getbig boarding?? i dont fucking get it this boarding belong to isreali fella no? you have here a fucking group of arab terorist some of them live on ammericano land,, they laugh about americana they hate americnaa they will betray americana in a mili second infact they maybe a sleeping cell in americana ,, and this let go on and not bann ,, this is unbelivable

3 0 0 0 thousand people you mother fucking short memory generaiton of nothing ,, DID YOU ALREADY FORGET WHAT HAPPEND IN THAT SUNNY DAY? what are you fucking dumb? get that arab kaleb of this fucking boarding ,, what the fuck is going on here jesus

THEY ARE OUR ENEMY! THEY WANT DISRUCTION OF AMERICANA! and 10% of them are decent and not terorist in their views and want to live in peace but! ,, most of them including on this boarding most of them are filty digusting hating americana with passion as in would be dancing in the street if americana colapse type of cancer from within

they sit in americana ...they write on getbig with no problemos ,, amazing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 02:04:19 AM »
i swear fellas will never learn ,, until one of those loonateek go to some gymnasium over there and scream alla wakbar whiel doing pull down lat...and press the buttom on the bomb that is on him ....and blow up the all fucking gymasium ,, only then someone will pay attention ,,

they are PSYCOS they hate hate hate hate americana ,, you cant let them just talk you already seen what hapen ...it happend 11 years ago i know in your eyes of this generation 10 years is like 100 ,, but you cant let them do this...those fanatkis in a second! would blow themselfs up for their fucked up twisted translation of their koran

many of them are just back woods ,, they will never stop until americanas goes down andisreal go to the sea....ofcourse this wilneveer happen so they will continue exploding themselfs

trust me you have to REJECT THEM with no compassion ,, the 10% of them that is normal and sane....when they cant take it anymore ...will rebel from the inside

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 02:13:05 AM »
how do you let fellas that are practicaly terorist with teriruist ideas to be on the getbig boarding?? i dont fucking get it this boarding belong to isreali fella no? you have here a fucking group of arab terorist some of them live on ammericano land,, they laugh about americana they hate americnaa they will betray americana in a mili second infact they maybe a sleeping cell in americana ,, and this let go on and not bann ,, this is unbelivable

3 0 0 0 thousand people you mother fucking short memory generaiton of nothing ,, DID YOU ALREADY FORGET WHAT HAPPEND IN THAT SUNNY DAY? what are you fucking dumb? get that arab kaleb of this fucking boarding ,, what the fuck is going on here jesus

THEY ARE OUR ENEMY! THEY WANT DISRUCTION OF AMERICANA! and 10% of them are decent and not terorist in their views and want to live in peace but! ,, most of them including on this boarding most of them are filty digusting hating americana with passion as in would be dancing in the street if americana colapse type of cancer from within

they sit in americana ...they write on getbig with no problemos ,, amazing

gh15 approved

Not an Arab, but read a history book, you fucking ignorant degenerate drug addict. You have such a massive hardon for Jews and America it's not even funny.

You know, for a guy who thinks there's a conspiracy against steroid users you sure do project yourself as a Fox News enthusiast. Not that I don't want the towel heads nuked off the face of the planet, but seriously, read about how America's glorious foreign policies in the Middle East effected the level of hatred they have for them, and maybe you'll understand why their mouths water at the prospect of capturing and torturing to death ANY American they can get their hands on.

You are one stupid fucker.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 02:18:05 AM »
Not an Arab, but read a history book, you fucking ignorant degenerate drug addict. You have such a massive hardon for Jews and America it's not even funny.

You know, for a guy who thinks there's a conspiracy against steroid users you sure do project yourself as a Fox News enthusiast. Not that I don't want the towel heads nuked off the face of the planet, but seriously, read about how America's glorious foreign policies in the Middle East effected the level of hatred they have for them, and maybe you'll understand why their mouths water at the prospect of capturing and torturing to death ANY American they can get their hands on.

You are one stupid fucker.

you have no idea of what you talk about,, my hard on is for peace!,, you cant do peace with fellas who want distruction,, how old are you 13?20? ,, do you hav ean idea of th epeace treaty they were offered,, im extremly close to washington dc and thus i know the isreali offers that presented ,, everything between isreal and americana work togethr it is the same country ,, isreal is just in diff location like pueto rico but isreal and americana is same country .... and even if not told on the surface.....under the surface they always work together,, i have seen the plans ,, i hav eseen them! they offered very good offers both americana in isreal including divinding jeruzalm  ,, offered few times and rejected,,

i alsooooo seen the war plans ,,

lets put it this way

it is not pretty ,, you think kwhat you think ,, and im telling you soon in teatre near you ...not pretty but job will get done

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 02:18:36 AM »
jesus is shit? you mother fucking piece of scam of earth ,,  ban this fool look how he talk abotu jesus the jew of nazareth,, of the chosen peopel the hebrews ,,

mOHAMAD CREATED 18 MOTHER FUCKING LONNATEEKS WHO WENT ON 4 AIRPLACES AND USED THEM AS MISSILES AGAINST THE AMERICANO PEOPLE,, PEOLE WHO ONLY HELPED THOSE DUMB ARABS BACK WOOD 4TH WORLD COUNTRIES,, GOOD AMERICANO AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO DID NOT DO ANYTHIG NWRONG THAT SEPTEMBER 11,, this is your mohamad you fanatik son of a fucking bitch

i garentee you THERE WILL COME A DAY that americana and isreal will put a nuclear bomb into your heart ,, remember what i tell yo u,, the day will come

gh15 approved

are you a zionist?
Boundary Breaker

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 02:18:57 AM »

you have no idea of what you talk about,, my hard on is for peace!,, you cant do peace with fellas who want distruction,, how old are you 13?20? ,, do you hav ean idea of th epeace treaty they were offered,, im extremly close to washington dc and thus i know the isreali offers that presented ,, everything between isreal and americana work togethr it is the same country ,, isreal is just in diff location like pueto rico but isreal and americana is same country .... and even if not told on the surface.....under the surface they always work together,, i have seen the plans ,, i hav eseen them! they offered very good offers both americana in isreal including divinding jeruzalm  ,, offered few times and rejected,,

i alsooooo seen the war plans ,,

lets put it this way

it is not pretty ,, you think kwhat you think ,, and im telling you soon in teatre near you ...not pretty but job will get done

gh15 approved

:D