Author Topic: Motivating quotes from the Qoran  (Read 27298 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Motivating quotes from the Qoran
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2012, 04:58:23 PM »
Wow, you really stand for what's good in the world. To be honest, this board is indeed a joke and I hope that in addition to your site, you set up a bodybuilding/AAS board for people who love the good things on getbig but hate the terrorist gimicks that are allowed to run free here and carry out clit removals. Anyhow, I can't wait for your site and forum.

ofcourse i stand for whats rigth,,

my granfather always told me YOU STAND WITH THE JEWS! you never forget this kid you STANT WITH THE JEWS,,

in every time of trouble i stand with the jews since when i was little boy

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2012, 05:25:43 PM »

my granfather always told me YOU STAND WITH THE JEWS! you never forget this kid you STANT WITH THE JEWS,,

gh15 approved

It's really incredible how people here aren't grateful for all the knowledge you put out there for free. It's a shame to see this forum be ruined because it's not properly patroled. The thing is that in reality, there are many people who are grateful for your presence here, it's just that emporarily, the resident al qaeda members of this board are just screaming louder. There are many people here who appreciate you. There are a few steroid boardings which charge a membership fee to be a part of. I wouldn't mind if you went down that road and made a few bux for yourself off this. I would sign up in a heartbeat.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2012, 05:33:20 PM »

gh15 approved

To be honest, most smart, and normal people like the Jews. The Jews have brought more good into the world than any other people. Look at how they are such a minority in the world yet have a majority of the nable prizes in science. Look at all the cures and medications they invented. Compare that to what muslims brought to the world. They invented relatively nothing. No modern cure or breakthrough has come from them. Thats why these muslim come running like little sharmutas crying that the muzzies invented math.

Anyhow, the reason why these people hate israel so much is that it was so humiliating what they have done to the muslims in battle. In 1948 after only being a recognized country for a few hours, they already had to defend their survival and fought back the gigantic muslim armies. And they had only small arms then. They were fighting hugely equiped arab armies and the jews in addition to being outweaponed, were also outnimbered  yet they beat the lving daylights out of the arabs. Anyhow, these muslim terrorists on this board are really gonna be upset when iran is given a crushing blow. if these muzzies couln't figure out the recipe in 1948 and 1967, you bet they aren't gonna figure it out now lol when israel has such a heavily equiped and super advanced military. This is the reason why the muzzies are so stressed out.

Anyhow, I can't wait for your board to open up.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2012, 06:38:34 PM »
and the top 3 are... 1. Jews 2. Japs 3. Anglo-Saxon/Germanic Peoples

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2012, 08:38:41 PM »
Does she do anal? IF so, she is a keeper. just sayin...
nope... ass virgin.
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2012, 12:08:31 AM »
^ 3 posting gimick,,, notice whats going on here lol

the reason to all of what you say is isreal and americana mercifulness,, isreal can flaten it all by airforce and then send some special units to finish the filt who hide among civilians...isreal and americana dont do it because they are TRUE REAL LEGIT DEMOCRACYS ,, you have there the 2 most powerful airforce in the world..they can flten it all down ,,

are you blind? dont you see what going on in syrya? dont you see it all falls apart? dont you see the 10% good arabs want to live in peace and democracy and dont want to live in disctatorship? they are being killed citys are beiung bombarded by a weak military of syria ,, backed up by iran ,, they murderd an american journalist that ws inside a hosue there yesterday...they murder their own people in masses

isreal can flaten them all but are compassion to those 10% that try to rebel from within!! isreal already showed the arabs the lesson of knock outs and did it multiple time,,

isreal and americana now occupied by plans for iran ,,

the plan which i will tell you here now is what will hapen ,, here you can hear it first on getbig,, hows that for bodybuild baording? nice eh?

1,, isreal will atack iran convetionaly with airforce carrying specific tacticle bombs that just finished being worked in dayton ohio and in negev israel  ,, those bombs are ready to go ,, isreal airforce will cary those bombs from 2 sides from tuky border in north and through iraq ,, to al locations of iran facilities of nuclear developments ,, americana goverment and isreal know all locations ,, i can nto say number of locations and number of aircraft sorry

2,, after the attack iran will respond with missiles to isreal ,,

3,, americana will fire misslies from nave ships when this happens

4,, ,this is when iran suppsed to surender and agree to complete cease fire and sit to the table,,

5,, in case this doesnt happen a code will be anounced ,, code gama  its isreal and americana code for a nuclear attack ,,  it will be carried by isreali aircrafts ,, bombs are made in new mexico americana and completed in 2011 ,, this is tactical nukes real nukes ,, unlike the ones who will be fired first which are deep penetration bombs ...when isreal go to destroy the facilities...this ones will be nukes it will go to speficic places i cant mention,, this will be backed up with americano ships from sea  and missiles from see ,,the tactical nukes  will be enough for the state of iran to surender

here you have it ,, ofcourse i cant name specifics ,, but you got here the  plan

hope you enjoy filt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2012, 12:14:41 AM »
and china and russia ,, will! let this happen ,, its a promise

gh15 approved
fallen angel

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2012, 12:29:29 AM »
GH15,

You are a loonateek  ;D.

You talk shit like a bad man but then cry about newbs/gimmicks and threaten to leave whenever you receive some of your own medicine. This is the thunderdome bitch... grow some balls.

Your shit is getting old now bro. To put it in terms you would understand: you are like the family dog who everyone loves and has grown up with but now has become slow and sick and has to be put to sleep. It will upset us for a while but eventually we will come to terms with the fact that it was the right thing to do.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2012, 12:41:53 AM »
GH15,

You are a loonateek  ;D.

You talk shit like a bad man but then cry about newbs/gimmicks and threaten to leave whenever you receive some of your own medicine. This is the thunderdome bitch... grow some balls.

Your shit is getting old now bro. To put it in terms you would understand: you are like the family dog who everyone loves and has grown up with but now has become slow and sick and has to be put to sleep. It will upset us for a while but eventually we will come to terms with the fact that it was the right thing to do.

the dif is this old dog ....says the truth!,, and with me 75% of getbig is out ....and whoever stay will stay for bordeom ...becuase they dont have anywher eelse to go to ...

umm or do they?

i dont like filts and scambags ,, i do not know how ron avidan let it continue when you have here arab terorist that talk bad about his own people ,, this is unbelivable ,,when i say own people i mean BOTH AMERICANOS AND JEWS ,, he is both and you have here fellas who actualy talk bad  and want to cause harm to americana ...this is nto acceptable

to be continued

gh15 approved
fallen angel

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2012, 01:50:19 AM »
Name:    buresu

no gimmick here  ::) ::)

listen you elf..I'm here for more than 2 years...loggin everyday and reading all the threads, I was respecting GH15 until he expressed himself to be a muslim hater..everybody here knows now that he's a filth racist...big racist, and you elf are a person without honour and personality who is licking that rapists ass for expedience reasons

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2012, 01:58:12 AM »
oh you are arab ,, terorist one,, keep runing your mouth on mesege board about treats to america...you keep doing it

gh15 approved
i wish if u cud say those things face to face i wud knock u down right in front of Pentagon.Jews need protector cuz they r very tiny community.they always manage to buy their protection from empires of the time for now they r under USA protection as soon as USA falls they will not waist a single min to go for china or Russia or any other super power of its time.that's their history.one thing they always ignored cuz of their hate that they lived most peacefully under Muslim rulers and most brutally treated under Christen rulers.so i think they need to improve their relations with Muslim world.if they do that they dont need any protector.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2012, 03:14:42 AM »
i wish if u cud say those things face to face i wud knock u down right in front of Pentagon.Jews need protector cuz they r very tiny community.they always manage to buy their protection from empires of the time for now they r under USA protection as soon as USA falls they will not waist a single min to go for china or Russia or any other super power of its time.that's their history.one thing they always ignored cuz of their hate that they lived most peacefully under Muslim rulers and most brutally treated under Christen rulers.so i think they need to improve their relations with Muslim world.if they do that they dont need any protector.

syrnya ...falling apart

iran ...falling apart

iraq.. fell apart...

egypt.. fell apart

lybia ...fell apart

the list go on and on

you cant hold you are dictatorships ,, americana and isreal rule you and democracy will win!

and i met you id take yoru pants off and rape you infront of your own filty whore mama to teach her not to bring such demons to the world ,, yes you heard it right id fuck you up the ass infront of your mom ,, good ole way ,,arab terorist way ya filt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2012, 04:46:57 AM »

Can't we all just live in peace nuclear war...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2012, 04:47:35 AM »

wael_iron

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2012, 04:54:42 AM »
syrnya ...falling apart

iran ...falling apart

iraq.. fell apart...

egypt.. fell apart

lybia ...fell apart

the list go on and on

you cant hold you are dictatorships ,, americana and isreal rule you and democracy will win!

and i met you id take yoru pants off and rape you infront of your own filty whore mama to teach her not to bring such demons to the world ,, yes you heard it right id fuck you up the ass infront of your mom ,, good ole way ,,arab terorist way ya filt

gh15 approved

You forgot something ill kid

gh15 ...falling apart

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2012, 05:00:29 AM »

a_pupil

• Getbig V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2012, 05:16:16 AM »

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2012, 06:06:20 AM »

The jews beat the hell out of you in 1967 without a protector.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2012, 06:09:03 AM »
You forgot something ill kid

gh15 ...falling apart

you cant for apart when you are for democracys friend,, trust me i grew up in germany and middle and eastern europe ...i know what shit means and they are shit those dictatorships,, those terorists they send they dont care about inocent souls they will bomb themselfs anywhere...airplanes,, buses,, schools,, malls,, gymnasiums,, they are filt! they believe in twisted lies fed to them from mosks by very very very corupt truly illed shaiks,,

its very simple just open eyes and look around you ,, turn on cnn watch syrya...watch alitle how they boocher their own OWN 10% of good sane democracy loving arabs,, probbaly raping every woman there and using chemicals to kill them faster so it doesnt take too long

you need to stand for what right!,, this is what i stand for like with bodybuild I STAND FOR WHAT RIGHT ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2012, 12:41:12 PM »
syrnya ...falling apart

iran ...falling apart

iraq.. fell apart...

egypt.. fell apart

lybia ...fell apart

the list go on and on

gh15 approved
u son of filthy whore u cant stand in front of no man.u will remain internet warrior.i eat pussies like u in break fast.contries u mentioned above they r not falling apart dick head they finally getting  back gather.u dont know the shit about anything.cant talk about hormones cant talk about politics or history.who the fuck r u some dumb kid.

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2012, 12:53:55 PM »

The jews beat the hell out of you in 1967 without a protector.
u guys r delusional it was America all the way and still is and always will b because of some obvious reasons.hard core American christen community hate Jews influence over America.i worked with Jews the stuff i told in above post i heard it from them.they hate Zionists and they feel that their extremest ideas will get us all killed some day.
current Muslim population in the world is 2.1 billion and by the end of 2030 with the current birth and conversion rate 1 out of 3 person will b Muslim.u guys dont know what u talking about.they can win without fighting.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2012, 01:00:48 PM »
who won jews or germans? in the end of ends who won

you are disgrace DONT EVER PM me or ask me to answer any question odf you ever again!

filt

gh15 approved

Jews "won" because whites destroyed themselves.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2012, 01:05:09 PM »

i just hate arab terorist ,, as simple as that ,, and if you fellas dont start restraining yourslefl i wil never posting here again i will leav elik ebob chieck and you can look for me in your dreams

I AM GETBIG.COM

if im gone from here this place WILL COLAPSE,, and become a place of nothingness,, trust me i am getbig.com

gh15 approved

Wrong you stupid fucking invalid cnut.

Start another thread about it, absolutely nobody gave a fuck if you left and guess what you backtracked and came crawling back with your tail between your legs like the little cowardly pussy that you are.

You are such a hotshot superstar that you had to beg the community to get a mod removed and then got promptly told by everyone to fcuk off.

Can't even remove a mod, hahahahahahahaha fucking drug dealing gimp.
Trans Milkshake.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »
i am ALWYS FOR THE CHOSEN PEOPLE,, god is with me ,, i am with god,, the chosen people god is the GOD ,, he is the god of the filt terorists too...this is the sad part but he chose the hebrew as his chosen people and i believe in his son jesus the jew of nazareth and his people the jews

im with them to the end

gh15 approved

well there is no end with them since he is alpha and omega so your statment is logically impossible making you a moron, carry on.