Author Topic: The Druging Of American Kids.  (Read 3597 times)

suckmymuscle

The Druging Of American Kids.
« on: February 21, 2012, 10:15:31 PM »
  99.9999% of conspiracy theories are illogical bullshit. You want a conspiracy theory that is real? Here you have it: a 1960's ad for Ritalin, catecholaminergic, non-amine dopamine re-uptake inhibitor, that turns rebellious kids into obedient robots with no personalities of their own. By blocking the reuptake of dopamine in the pre-frontal cortex, it sustains focus and decreases cerebral "noise" thus making a child hypnotized by whatever is in front of him. Truly scary shit...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: The Druging Of American Kids.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 10:57:46 PM »
One thing I do not understand is how easy it is to obtain mood altering drugs in America. Brain is very complex organ, yet after two decades of research scientists think they have it all figured out and it is as simple as taking a pill and drinking some water? Bullshit, and making all these drugs available like candy is not helping anyone in the long term. It is like functional alcoholism, sure ti works but it will get you sooner or later.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 11:24:09 PM »
  99.9999% of conspiracy theories are illogical bullshit. You want a conspiracy theory that is real? Here you have it: a 1960's ad for Ritalin, catecholaminergic, non-amine dopamine re-uptake inhibitor, that turns rebellious kids into obedient robots with no personalities of their own. By blocking the reuptake of dopamine in the pre-frontal cortex, it sustains focus and decreases cerebral "noise" thus making a child hypnotized by whatever is in front of him. Truly scary shit...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

100% true... I've been saying it for about 5 years.
and keep moving!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 11:26:06 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
X3 true...

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 12:35:50 AM »

Sad but obvious.

And there seems to be members on GB who are proud that kids, especially boys and young men in US don't anymore behave like real boys and men behave naturally.   :-\

Sickening drug-infested community.
Good to know there are few who are aware of the chemical-pumping and realize it's disastrous effects on population.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 12:40:13 AM »
One of the biggest American drug dealers, apart from the pharmaceutical companies, is Starbucks.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 01:04:18 AM »
I think they use Adderall now.

It's effective in treating ADD.

I had a friend in elementary school who was wild and uncontrollable and as a result was a terrible student.  This behavior continued into middle school until he was diagnosed with ADD freshman year of high school.  He was put on a regimen of Adderall and he went from a failing student to graduating with honors and attended Princeton University.  He's now Director of Operations at a large hospital in Arizona and makes $300K/year.

The drugs that is really hurting many Americans is Oxycodone.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 01:13:10 AM »
Fuck 'em.  Kids are too small to do anything about it anyway.  Dope the little bastards up.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 02:02:13 AM »
I think they use Adderall now.

It's effective in treating ADD.

I had a friend in elementary school who was wild and uncontrollable and as a result was a terrible student.  This behavior continued into middle school until he was diagnosed with ADD freshman year of high school.  He was put on a regimen of Adderall and he went from a failing student to graduating with honors and attended Princeton University.  He's now Director of Operations at a large hospital in Arizona and makes $300K/year.

The drugs that is really hurting many Americans is Oxycodone.

ADD is a fabrication. How do you define it? How do you diagnose it? Does a kid who can't sit still for seven hours starring at the same thing have ADD? What about a kid who can't sit still for 10 hours? 15 hours? Where do you draw the line?

ADD is a social "disease". It only "appeared" in the 20th century after kids were required to sit still for hours on end starring at a black board. It didn't exist before the Industrial Revolution or even in the 19th century, when kids were allowed to roam free and play instead of forced scholarship.

It is not "abnormal" for a kid to pay attention to multiple things at once and want to run around. That is normal Human infant and child behavior. What is abnormal is turning kids into little intellectualls with Asperger's Syndrome who stay hypnotized for hours in a chair paying attention to one thing. That is what is abnormal.

The ability to focus increases with age, and even in an adult it is not normal to remain single-minded for hours. Adults take breaks from reading for a reason. Now, an adult who cannot focus for even a few minutes truly has something wrong with him. But a child who can't sit still for 7 hours? No, there is nothing wrong with that child.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 02:04:15 AM »
Fuck 'em.  Kids are too small to do anything about it anyway.  Dope the little bastards up.

:D

but the little fags grow into big ones.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 02:42:53 AM »
A doctor tried to get my son on Ritalin.

He has attention issues or so they said. Others said Autism. At 3 years old, he couldn't talk. You'd ask him what he wanted to do and all he'd say was "spiderman, spiderman, spiderman". You'd put a CD on 3 times and on the 4th time he's sing along every damn song almost word perfect.

I shopped around many, many doctors listening to their nonsense until I found someone who's explanations and recommendations made sense.

What a psychologist eventually found was that he had some language development problems that will be with him forever but which he can work his way around. He spent 1.5 years in a special school which took him from "spiderman, spiderman, spiderman" to being able to go into the regular school system. He's not the top of the class but he's not the bottom either. To me, this was nothing short of a miracle.

As school gets harder as he gets older, we have to intervene and teach him the strategies he needs to wrap his head around the way a regular classroom works. With that he goes in and gets along.

All the psych tests show he has above average cognitive abilities but he's not wired the same way other kids are and he doesn't respond as well as them to the teaching methods in school. I have to help out a lot with his school work and retention skills/strategies.

He's almost 10. He was in the special school at 4, regular school into his 5th year.

Doctors - well they just wanted to write him off or give him drugs. As it is, he's on no medication, very happy, very charming and doing just fine.

Fuck these people who want them on drugs. They just aren't all the same.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 02:47:31 AM »
AD(H)D is a real neuropsychiatrical disease. But the diagnosis must be made carefully. I've seen people with this condition change overnight from neurotic to normal, not robots, but much better fuctioning and happier people. If used correctly, it's not unhealthy and not addictive.

Time released version is even better, no rebound.

says Dr Dutch

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 03:02:15 AM »

I read horrible news last week from free media.

It said Americans want for example sorrow to be categorized as a mental disorder.

Did you read that, Mr. Dutch ? It was some american psychiatric organization or something that came up with this proposal.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 03:14:11 AM »
I read it too. It's of course all inspired by the pharmaceutical industry...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 03:14:27 AM »
LOL @ ADD..................... back in my day they would have just gave you a swift kick in the ass,and told you to straighten the fuck up and fly right !

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 03:46:13 AM »
i cant embed this,

but this is a pretty good drug free treatment of ADD

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103440/drug-free-treatment

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 04:04:34 AM »
another reason for me to hate my parents...

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 04:10:52 AM »
Wes is right......you can't hand out an ass whoopin when your kid deserves it so now they just drug em'
When I was a kid there was a price to pay if you got out of line.....kids have no fear anymore and do what they want.
By neighbors 10 year old told him if he laid a hand on him he'd tell his guidance councilor....kid should have just said to his father'checkmate'

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 04:13:12 AM »
I read horrible news last week from free media.

It said Americans want for example sorrow to be categorized as a mental disorder.

Did you read that, Mr. Dutch ? It was some american psychiatric organization or something that came up with this proposal.
"Im feeling down today. My dog died."

doctor: "Well, here is a dug to make you happy!"

you:"Ok!"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 04:21:48 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That's not a conspiracy, correct. And it's not just in america it's in every single country on this planet now almost.

Agenda21 = global and international foods are all chemically treated with various toxins, poisons and even metals before sold to the consumers, FACT!

Depopulation = goes hand in hand with agenda21 with dumbing down the population to accept blatant drug use, violence, lack of empathy and world wars, FACT!

this is all going on, and has been going on for a long time and this time the world leaders will just come in plain sight... I could say why but none of you would believe it, but it's not relevant, what's important is that you all know what's going on. No conspiracys.

People need to wake up more, we still have people who didn't even know that there's fluoride in our waters.

They don't add chemicals into our foods and water because it's neccessary to kill the bacteria  ::), you can boil the water to kill the bacteria/worms, and you can also cook the food  ::). They add the chemicals because they want to decline birth rates and peoples overall health and ultimately decrease worlds population to 500 million, along with huge wars ofcourse.

Look it up, it's all in the fucking open, it's not a conspiracy... fags.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 04:29:49 AM »

People need to wake up more, we still have people who didn't even know that there's fluoride in our waters.

Bro, No fluoride in pipe water in Finland  ::)

I think it was tested in Kuopio many many years ago but abandoned. This as far as I know... but I'm pretty sure of this.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 04:37:30 AM »
"Im feeling down today. My dog died."

doctor: "Well, here is a dug to make you happy!"

you:"Ok!"

yea  ;D

That's crazy. Feeling down occasionally for various reasons is built-in in us humans. That's perfectly natural.
Now someone making even a proposal to count it as a disorder.... wtf, haha so weird it's funny actually

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 04:39:29 AM »

Bro, No fluoride in pipe water in Finland  ::)

I think it was tested in Kuopio many many years ago but abandoned. This as far as I know... but I'm pretty sure of this.

same shit in finland, bro, the snake worshipers have their roots deep in every western country, guaranteed :D. Fluoride isn't the only chemical in the pipe waters either.

katainen for example has admitted to take part in the bilderberg groups meetings every now and then along with other finnish leaders.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 04:53:05 AM »
 ADD is a fabrication. How do you define it? How do you diagnose it? Does a kid who can't sit still for seven hours starring at the same thing have ADD? What about a kid who can't sit still for 10 hours? 15 hours? Where do you draw the line?

ADD is a social "disease". It only "appeared" in the 20th century after kids were required to sit still for hours on end starring at a black board. It didn't exist before the Industrial Revolution or even in the 19th century, when kids were allowed to roam free and play instead of forced scholarship.

It is not "abnormal" for a kid to pay attention to multiple things at once and want to run around. That is normal Human infant and child behavior. What is abnormal is turning kids into little intellectualls with Asperger's Syndrome who stay hypnotized for hours in a chair paying attention to one thing. That is what is abnormal.

The ability to focus increases with age, and even in an adult it is not normal to remain single-minded for hours. Adults take breaks from reading for a reason. Now, an adult who cannot focus for even a few minutes truly has something wrong with him. But a child who can't sit still for 7 hours? No, there is nothing wrong with that child.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

100% spot on.

ADD is fuckign social cancer, a way for the women to put the male down. And you will all see what you have from it when you have grown-ups in a few years that didn't have a normal brain development because they were drugged through all their childhood.

Fucking scary, should be a crime against humanity to drug your kids.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 04:55:22 AM »
A doctor tried to get my son on Ritalin.

He has attention issues or so they said. Others said Autism. At 3 years old, he couldn't talk. You'd ask him what he wanted to do and all he'd say was "spiderman, spiderman, spiderman". You'd put a CD on 3 times and on the 4th time he's sing along every damn song almost word perfect.

I shopped around many, many doctors listening to their nonsense until I found someone who's explanations and recommendations made sense.

What a psychologist eventually found was that he had some language development problems that will be with him forever but which he can work his way around. He spent 1.5 years in a special school which took him from "spiderman, spiderman, spiderman" to being able to go into the regular school system. He's not the top of the class but he's not the bottom either. To me, this was nothing short of a miracle.

As school gets harder as he gets older, we have to intervene and teach him the strategies he needs to wrap his head around the way a regular classroom works. With that he goes in and gets along.

All the psych tests show he has above average cognitive abilities but he's not wired the same way other kids are and he doesn't respond as well as them to the teaching methods in school. I have to help out a lot with his school work and retention skills/strategies.

He's almost 10. He was in the special school at 4, regular school into his 5th year.

Doctors - well they just wanted to write him off or give him drugs. As it is, he's on no medication, very happy, very charming and doing just fine.

Fuck these people who want them on drugs. They just aren't all the same.

FUCK society and fuck schools for telling you how your kid is "Normal" or "not normal".

Who's to decide, your son might be a genius in some field one day, because of his special ability of high cognitivity. It's just trying to fit him into a box that makes him different.