Author Topic: proof you dont need gh,,  (Read 8654 times)

NineGeez

• Getbig II
proof you dont need gh,,
« on: February 22, 2012, 03:57:13 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: proof you dont need gh,,
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 03:59:00 AM »

Yea, you just need insane genetics (occurring on 0,01 % of the population) instead...... wHAT A RELIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 04:01:04 AM »
and about 200 mg of orals per day added to your injectibles.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 04:02:35 AM »

Yea, you just need insane genetics (occurring on 0,01 % of the population) instead...... wHAT A RELIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant argue there lol,,

genetics def needed, absolitly

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 04:03:15 AM »

sergio training patner reporter 7 x 5mg dbol pills - 3 x a day

105mg,,

seems likely

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 04:06:49 AM »

105mg,,

seems likely

That sounds exactly right
Thunderdome approved

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 04:09:53 AM »
natural daze gone by
X

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 04:11:22 AM »

double it

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 04:12:40 AM »
Genetic response is a bitch. :( I know a PL who looks like absolute crap who takes 150-200mg dbol regularly...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 04:19:15 AM »
double it

actualy more,, notice to the midsection ,,he is lean and low bodyfat in the 6-7% zone...yet no veins on the abdominals like every wanna be now day has lol why? dianabola...why? anadrola and yes anadrola was used in the 60s lol yes yes friends medical reasona all over and bodybuild too,,

whenever you see someone lean and they dont have veins in the abdominal area..it is either due to high dose oral in the 100+ 200+ sometimes 300+ or...and or testosterona which put water in the midsection zone... nto enough to disturbe the abdominal ...but enough to fuck with the veins and lines that come out usualy at6%,, this all fellas are 6% its only water manipulation that prevent them from seeing veins on the abs

ofcourse skin thickness playes a rolll....fellas who have skin fold from losing and gaining too much weight too fast,, but over all the reason for no veins on the midsection is what i stated in second paragraph

gh15 approved
fallen angel

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 04:21:24 AM »
actualy more,, notice to the midsection ,,he is lean and low bodyfat in the 6-7% zone...yet no veins on the abdominals like every wanna be now day has lol why? dianabola...why? anadrola and yes anadrola was used in the 60s lol yes yes friends medical reasona all over and bodybuild too,,

whenever you see someone lean and they dont have veins in the abdominal area..it is either due to high dose oral in the 100+ 200+ sometimes 300+ or...and or testosterona which put water in the midsection zone... nto enough to disturbe the abdominal ...but enough to fuck with the veins and lines that come out usualy at6%,, this all fellas are 6% its only water manipulation that prevent them from seeing veins on the abs

ofcourse skin thickness playes a rolll....fellas who have skin fold from losing and gaining too much weight too fast,, but over all the reason for no veins on the midsection is what i stated in second paragraph

gh15 approved

So what would his use look like in that pic?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 04:24:44 AM »
sergio?

ANADROLA

DIANABOLA

lots of orals,, he ws young had high natural gh ,,

over all he used the steroids that were available in thsoe days

testosterona

nandrolona

vet drugs

and lots of orals

this is why he was never peeled...this is why he was mainly muscular thick look  but never super shreded,, ripped was the max he got to ,, 5-6% dry ,,but 5-6 % dry on sergio> 4% dry on any other wanna be 2000 bodybuild

gh15 approved

but
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 04:25:07 AM »
So what would his use look like in that pic?
dbol,anadrol,test,primo,deca,eq,winny and parabolin

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 07:04:19 AM »

105mg,,

seems likely

that's probably just the dbol.. what i heard, and wouldn't know if it's true or not but i've always wanted to try it (LOL) was that he would empty bottles of orals  (anavar, winny, dbol, anadrol) in a huge jar and shake it.... and he'd scoop out a bunch and swallow them a couple of times a day.

not sure how true this is... but, sounds like a great fucking plan! LOL (i'm not being sarcastic either)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 07:08:45 AM »
Pic is from 1972, prior to Essen Olympia.

Trained with Arthur Jones.

Arthur was quoted as saying that he wanted to see how much intensity a person could take without dying, and kept pushing Sergio harder and harder, to the point it is rumored that he once held a gun to his head.

After training, it was common for Sergio to eat a whole pizza and a 2 liter of coke.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 07:11:02 AM »
After training, it was common for Sergio to eat a whole pizza and a 2 liter of coke.

Maybe that has something to do with the lack of ab veins too.  :D

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 07:12:04 AM »
that's probably just the dbol.. what i heard, and wouldn't know if it's true or not but i've always wanted to try it (LOL) was that he would empty bottles of orals  (anavar, winny, dbol, anadrol) in a huge jar and shake it.... and he'd scoop out a bunch and swallow them a couple of times a day.

not sure how true this is... but, sounds like a great fucking plan! LOL (i'm not being sarcastic either)

would be cool to try this out. i pay nothing for my orals so i may give this a shot lol

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 07:17:25 AM »
Unlike most pro's today; Sergio actually trained heavy & hard

I regularly see a wannabe pro at the gym squatting 225lbs with a belt on!! Thats his top weight. He has huge quads too. (but looks like crap onstage next the the genetic elite). We is weak on on basic, free weight movements. Without drugs; he would weigh about 150lbs

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2012, 07:23:49 AM »
Sergio him self said he used only 3 drugs, D-bol, Winny, and Deca. He never mentioned dosage but Im sure it was a fair amount to get that massive not to mention the fact hes a 1%er in genetics.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 07:35:14 AM »
sergio?

ANADROLA

DIANABOLA

lots of orals,, he ws young had high natural gh ,,

over all he used the steroids that were available in thsoe days

testosterona

nandrolona

vet drugs

and lots of orals

this is why he was never peeled...this is why he was mainly muscular thick look  but never super shreded,, ripped was the max he got to ,, 5-6% dry ,,but 5-6 % dry on sergio> 4% dry on any other wanna be 2000 bodybuild

gh15 approved

but

Some of the earliest development and tests of GH use happened in Cuba.  Same country Sergio was born.  See the connection?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 07:36:50 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 07:41:18 AM »
is there a way to siphon gh from infants?   i think there is a way.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 09:09:43 AM »

Also said he would mix oil and water steroids in large vial and just draw 3cc and poke everyday.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 09:13:53 AM »
I heard that he would eat burgers and drink large Cokes before a contest to get energy to pose ;D Sergio didnt believe in diet
Thunderdome approved

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 09:14:44 AM »
Sergio him self said he used only 3 drugs, D-bol, Winny, and Deca. He never mentioned dosage but Im sure it was a fair amount to get that massive not to mention the fact hes a 1%er in genetics.

Over his career he used many more compounds than that. There is a thread on here where one of his old training partners mentions some of the stuff he would take. According to him Sergio never relied on just drugs but he did use other drugs than those that you listed.