Author Topic: What do I need to make my own gasoline from crude oil that I buy by the barrel?  (Read 3508 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
You need an oil refinery....

Hope this helps....

LOL....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
In any event, there's two types of diesel you can make....biodiesel fuel which is from vegetable oil or Black diesel which is from used motor oil.  Black diesel is actually a lot easier to make and more available as oil changes are the most common thing done to cars and those places will give you barrels of used motor oil for free as long as you haul it away compared to them having to pay for its disposal.

The process is pretty simple.  You filter both oils, add a few additives, mix, and its ready to rumble

Here is some sites you can go to.  Kits are very cheap and inexpensive

http://www.oiltofuel.com

http://www.homebiodieselkits.com
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Refining crude oil into gasoline in your garage sounds safe.  Just ask an Arab country, russian or Venezuela to UPS you a barrel or two.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Its easier to make diesel fuel than to make gasoline.  That's why I'm buying a truck with a diesel engine for.  I can easily make it from used vegetable oil or used motor oil. 
Are you saying that you might grow vegetables and use the oil Diesel Fuel as part of your plan to be self sufficient?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Are you saying that you might grow vegetables and use the oil Diesel Fuel as part of your plan to be self sufficient?

Well, the production of biodiesel not only allows you to power your vehicles but the byproduct of making it is glycerin and you can use that waste product to make soap.  However, I would not grow vegetables just for the purpose of making biodiesel because it would require too much product for little return.  Methane production would be better.
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
Is there a simple process in making gasoline out of raw oil to fill up the car, or is this illegal as in making your own alcohol, since I wouldn't pay taxes?

Anybody else doing this or been considering this?

probably not without killing yourself..

convert your car to run of used vegetable oil  ???  cheap and easy to do

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
You should find someone who cares what you have to say.... ::)
HAHAHAHAHAHA look whos talking

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Three pagers for this thread as if this idiot is actually gonna` make some fucking gasoline in his fucking kitchen!
::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Three pagers for this thread as if this idiot is actually gonna` make some fucking gasoline in his fucking kitchen!
::)

settle down stud, its obvious with the guy-dance with goodrum we now know for sure what is possible. that is the beauty of getbig
A

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
This guy makes his own motorcycle race fuel from chicken byproducts....seems pretty successful to date.

http://bwfuel.com/index.php

Loc

• Getbig II
Dude... Just start cycling to work if money is that tight

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
How is the home refining going? Any gasolne yet?
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Is there a simple process in making gasoline out of raw oil to fill up the car, or is this illegal as in making your own alcohol, since I wouldn't pay taxes?

Anybody else doing this or been considering this?

If you do it, so it outside the US. If you do that Obama is sure to buy it.