Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 99235 times)

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: R.I.P DEREK ANTHONY
« Reply #350 on: February 23, 2012, 03:46:28 PM »
Sure you don't  ;D
he doesnt eat peanut butter either

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #351 on: February 23, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »
he would have pm'ed you if that was the case
I packed the last bag of Raggamuffins mix up my ass, and I would like to see if Bay is interested.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #352 on: February 23, 2012, 03:48:27 PM »
You don't feel bad for DA?

you said
Come on guys ::)

and I replied with
are you looking for gay group sex?

read that exchange again and tell me when you get the joke

che

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #353 on: February 23, 2012, 03:55:43 PM »
actually , noob, it was not a steroid driven boarding until gh15 starting posting. until then it was not a lot of roid talk. was ok for a while but now people are contastnly posting drug protocols and cycles on the g&o and its fucking ruining it.

I agree

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: February 23, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »
I agree
You just wake up in the Favela Che?

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #355 on: February 23, 2012, 03:59:24 PM »
You just wake up in the Favela Che?
with a syringe  in one hand and a tranny cock in the other

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #356 on: February 23, 2012, 04:04:39 PM »
I can't bring myself to care.

He's adult and he made his own choices. Time to pay the piper....

I wonder if the piper will take a blowjob or lifetime free cams from Derek's wood panelled trailer?
O

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: February 23, 2012, 04:13:59 PM »
You and lubeyourmen are really pieces of shit DK. I'm really a guy with humour, but making fun of someone with severe health issues is lower than low, even if it's someone like DA.

Actually I'm disappointed of you character wise, I'd have expected something like this from a piece of shit like Stark or lubeyourman, but not from you.
shut your mouth you hypocrit.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #358 on: February 23, 2012, 04:26:07 PM »
Derek would not give ONE FUCK about anyone here if they were in the same position.

People forgot so easily.....he pulled some terrible fucking shit.

He's nothing without his gimped physique. What'll he do now? He won't even be able to do gay for pay.

I don't wish death on him but otherwise I could give a fuck what happens to him.

Humans are creatures of habit. Chronic relapse into further drug use is unavoidable, if he gets better.

Having already sold his soul to the devil. He has nothing to lose. We all have free will power to stop, but we don't.  :-X

He will die trying!

Stavios

« Reply #359 on: February 23, 2012, 04:27:05 PM »
actually , noob, it was not a steroid driven boarding until gh15 starting posting. until then it was not a lot of roid talk. was ok for a while but now people are contastnly posting drug protocols and cycles on the g&o and its fucking ruining it.

back in the days it was mostly a "bashing the pros from all over the world forum"
haha

lot of threads about the shows and people making funny photoshop to piss the pros off

it was awesome

great time

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: February 23, 2012, 04:30:17 PM »
back in the days it was mostly a "bashing the pros from all over the world forum"
haha

lot of threads about the shows and people making funny photoshop to piss the pros off

it was awesome

great time
Lol, what is funny was that I was on the other side of the Getbig vs. Muscle Mayhem flame wars.  I used to lurk here before I created an account in 2004.  I have not been back to Mayhem in years.  That place was as stale as my grandmas fart.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: February 23, 2012, 04:30:31 PM »
haha

it was awesome

great time

It was the golden age. I loved the board war with Mayhem too.
O

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »
Quick question off topic, but what constitutes the difference between a guy that cycles gear/hormones and a junkie? The amount?

Oh and to the guys that sign up to "GETBIG" only to ridicule people that want to ..get big, what's the point?

Anyway this guy seemed like a moron to me, of course i hope his health improves nonetheless.

pretty much his tolerance to how much shit he can take. take two two guys and and have them run the same stacks over a period of years- if one gets sick hes a junkie. if he doesnt hes got great genetics. :D
b

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: February 23, 2012, 04:34:11 PM »

Synthol bi's? His upper arms look very strange, bloated bi's and relatively small tri's. Weird combo....

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: February 23, 2012, 04:36:41 PM »
Synthol or just lots of curls and pressdowns?

O

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #365 on: February 23, 2012, 04:39:19 PM »
pretty much his tolerance to how much shit he can take. take two two guys and and have them run the same stacks over a period of years- if one gets sick hes a junkie. if he doesnt hes got great genetics. :D

true- derek is inferior. I'm starting to think the  good responders are the ones with the   shittiest genetics I think lol- Real men don't grow on less than 2 grams a week of anything 8)
l

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
« Reply #366 on: February 23, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »

Lol makes sense. Well I guess when the time comes for me, I hope I have good "genetics"
i trust me

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #367 on: February 23, 2012, 04:45:04 PM »
I can't bring myself to care.
He's adult and he made his own choices. Time to pay the piper....

are you being asked to care?
or could you not resist an opportunity to be smug?
c

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2012, 04:46:59 PM »

good post
TEAM Nasser

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
c

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: February 23, 2012, 04:52:04 PM »
Synthol or just lots of curls and pressdowns?

Suspicious lump in his tri. Could be training/genetic, but it looks artificial to me..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #371 on: February 23, 2012, 04:53:25 PM »
My theory is The more sensitive  a male is to steroids the more closely his genetic make up resembles a female biolgically,since a male is not as sensitive to sex hormones....also the more feminine a male is biologically,  the less likely be able to respond and utilize mega doses of  anabolics- of course GH and insulin are another story and work throughcompletely different mechanisms....But I knew of one guy on who was very strange, he grew like a weed on pretty god damn low doses. I knew exactly what he took since I know the source that got it for him :),  400mg test grew like a weed... Told me  the past two years  he tried the higher doses and nothing really happened, looks the exact same but responds well to low doses. so be it- If you need high doses in order to respond well to anabolics and you don't get many side effects..... while it may seem like the end of the world you really should know that you are actually superior to your fellow bodybuilder counterparts responding to low doses-  you probably have a masculine hormonal profile... "manly man" so to speak- not all men are created equal in this regard- from androgen receptor coding,andro gene length,etcetc .
l

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
DA illness a hoax?
« Reply #372 on: February 23, 2012, 05:01:45 PM »
Roll with me for a minute here.  Not making light of the situation, because if he is sick, I feel bad.  But, what if he is doing this for attention, like the trip to the hospital was something routine, like pull a gerbil out of his ass from a felching incident gone wrong.  Now, he is looking for sympathy because he is depressed(see recent photos) about aging relatively fast in a short period.  Not saying it's true, and like I said, I feel sorry for the dude if it is life threatening, but I knew a guy in college, who said he had cancer when he was having a shitty semester, and it turns out, he was just depressed and wanting positive attention.  JNN approved. :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #373 on: February 23, 2012, 05:02:37 PM »
It was the golden age. I loved the board war with Mayhem too.
Better days for sure!  :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: DA illness a hoax?
« Reply #374 on: February 23, 2012, 05:02:54 PM »
it looks like someone read my post about this all possibly being a "work"  ;D

and yes....the initial post is JNN approved