Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 99238 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: DA illness a hoax?
« Reply #375 on: February 23, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »

itd take someone pretty much morally devoid and an empty person to do something like that.
b

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: R.I.P DEREK ANTHONY
« Reply #376 on: February 23, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »
He had a great physique when he wasn't totally insane with synthol and all that other bullshit.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2012, 05:05:39 PM »
btw, I like how supposedly everyone on this forum is a "MMA expert" but they are all scratching their heads at what a "work" is

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2012, 05:05:50 PM »
1) This is exactly something he would do

2) Probably only something like a flu or broken finger

3) Alot of suckers will muster up sympathy for the schmuck and forget all the horrible shit he's done over the years....why? Because getbig is full of suckers

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #379 on: February 23, 2012, 05:06:18 PM »
My theory is The more sensitive  a male is to steroids the more closely his genetic make up resembles a female biolgically,since a male is not as sensitive to sex hormones....also the more feminine a male is biologically,  the less likely be able to respond and utilize mega doses of  anabolics- of course GH and insulin are another story and work throughcompletely different mechanisms....But I knew of one guy on who was very strange, he grew like a weed on pretty god damn low doses. I knew exactly what he took since I know the source that got it for him :),  400mg test grew like a weed... Told me  the past two years  he tried the higher doses and nothing really happened, looks the exact same but responds well to low doses. so be it- If you need high doses in order to respond well to anabolics and you don't get many side effects..... while it may seem like the end of the world you really should know that you are actually superior to your fellow bodybuilder counterparts responding to low doses-  you probably have a masculine hormonal profile... "manly man" so to speak- not all men are created equal in this regard- from androgen receptor coding,andro gene length,etcetc .
friends and handjobs.........

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: February 23, 2012, 05:06:32 PM »
.....see because "come on guys" can be read as "Cum on guys"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: February 23, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »

;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #382 on: February 23, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
1) This is exactly something he would do

2) Probably only something like a flu or broken finger

3) Alot of suckers will muster up sympathy for the schmuck and forget all the horrible shit he's done over the years....why? Because getbig is full of suckers

then there is always the chance the guy is actually dying ::). I don't think he's faking it- he always went out of his way to brag about good his health is and he wouldn't dare go to a hospital unless there was something seriously wrong....your not very bright.
l

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: February 23, 2012, 05:08:18 PM »

You are too witty for us.  Btw, have you seen how hot JVCD"s daughter has become  :o

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #384 on: February 23, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »

itd take someone pretty much morally devoid and an empty person to do something like that.

That's why I put that example in there.  People do whacked out shit when they feel down, shit, some even kill themselves.  Another example of one such incident, was a girl who claimed her mother died after getting dumped.  She claimed she was rich, and was always out buying people drinks.  Turned out, her mom was alive, and the "money" she claimed her family had was nothing more than some credit cards she got.  Bitch spent herself out after a year, people found out it was a lie, and she went home to a mental hospital.  Like I said, stranger things have happened.  JNN approved. ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: February 23, 2012, 05:09:23 PM »
Roll with me for a minute here.  Not making light of the situation, because if he is sick, I feel bad.  But, what if he is doing this for attention, like the trip to the hospital was something routine, like pull a gerbil out of his ass from a felching incident gone wrong.  Now, he is looking for sympathy because he is depressed(see recent photos) about aging relatively fast in a short period.  Not saying it's true, and like I said, I feel sorry for the dude if it is life threatening, but I knew a guy in college, who said he had cancer when he was having a shitty semester, and it turns out, he was just depressed and wanting positive attention.  JNN approved. :o
Patriots beat the Ravens.......... ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: February 23, 2012, 05:09:34 PM »
Because getbig is full of suckers

not to make this thread about me and how great I am but I didn't buy when moosejay supposedly had to stop posting cuz he had a "skin eating disease" and I don't buy this DA stunt

Stavios

« Reply #387 on: February 23, 2012, 05:10:49 PM »
My theory is The more sensitive  a male is to steroids the more closely his genetic make up resembles a female biolgically,since a male is not as sensitive to sex hormones....also the more feminine a male is biologically,  the less likely be able to respond and utilize mega doses of  anabolics- of course GH and insulin are another story and work throughcompletely different mechanisms....But I knew of one guy on who was very strange, he grew like a weed on pretty god damn low doses. I knew exactly what he took since I know the source that got it for him :),  400mg test grew like a weed... Told me  the past two years  he tried the higher doses and nothing really happened, looks the exact same but responds well to low doses. so be it- If you need high doses in order to respond well to anabolics and you don't get many side effects..... while it may seem like the end of the world you really should know that you are actually superior to your fellow bodybuilder counterparts responding to low doses-  you probably have a masculine hormonal profile... "manly man" so to speak- not all men are created equal in this regard- from androgen receptor coding,andro gene length,etcetc .

you guys really think too much  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: February 23, 2012, 05:11:43 PM »
have you seen how hot JVCD"s daughter has become  :o

is it a shock given who her parents are

I mean, she was so hot that she was sexy as a fetus

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #389 on: February 23, 2012, 05:12:38 PM »
Roll with me for a minute here.  Not making light of the situation, because if he is sick, I feel bad.  But, what if he is doing this for attention, like the trip to the hospital was something routine, like pull a gerbil out of his ass from a felching incident gone wrong.  Now, he is looking for sympathy because he is depressed(see recent photos) about aging relatively fast in a short period.  Not saying it's true, and like I said, I feel sorry for the dude if it is life threatening, but I knew a guy in college, who said he had cancer when he was having a shitty semester, and it turns out, he was just depressed and wanting positive attention.  JNN approved. :o

He has been looking VERY sick in every pic he posted in the last months. 

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: February 23, 2012, 05:13:25 PM »
btw, I like how supposedly everyone on this forum is a "MMA expert" but they are all scratching their heads at what a "work" is

I got it, read Mentzer's sheet in the 90s. ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: February 23, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »
Patriots beat the Ravens.......... ;D

Fuck you, you son of a bitch ;D.  I was a giant fan like a mofo on superbowl sunday.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #392 on: February 23, 2012, 05:14:27 PM »
you guys really think too much  ;D

:D you should thank me for that post- now instead of being upset about not responding to gear like your friend antoine,  when you go try to steal woman at the beach this summer you'll know in the back of your mind shes really dating a nancy boy in disguise.... and your an alpha male internally. The better man....literally
l

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: February 23, 2012, 05:14:36 PM »
I got it, read Meltzer's sheet in the 90s. ;)

the saddest thing about me is that I actually have the wrestling observer delivered to my apartment

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: February 23, 2012, 05:15:52 PM »
it's a work

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: February 23, 2012, 05:16:02 PM »
the saddest thing about me is that I actually have the wrestling observer delivered to my apartment

JNN quote, JNN approved :D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: February 23, 2012, 05:17:22 PM »

Yeah, I stopped that shit when I was 17. :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #397 on: February 23, 2012, 05:18:41 PM »
then there is always the chance the guy is actually dying ::). I don't think he's faking it- he always went out of his way to brag about good his health is and he wouldn't dare go to a hospital unless there was something seriously wrong....your not very bright.
Then if he is, this is not like an addiction...He willingly pumped himself full of steroids, synthol, hgh, insulin, and never competed. He was in a couple of ads, but he did more schmoe-stripshows than anything else. All for what? He could have been a normal guy, with a girl, and all, but he chose to be a poor man's Bruce Patterson.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #398 on: February 23, 2012, 05:19:38 PM »
  But, what if he is doing this for attention,

(DA) "toons! gets then every time"

c

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: February 23, 2012, 05:20:09 PM »
Yeah, I stopped that shit when I was 17. :D

nothing quite says "i'm not getting laid" then getting the observer delivered to your residence