Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 99210 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?
« Reply #625 on: April 16, 2012, 06:28:42 AM »
does he really have the package? thats a messed up disease
R

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: April 16, 2012, 06:35:26 AM »
DA is the type of guy that needs to learn everything the hard way.

So you don't care if he dies? :o

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #627 on: April 16, 2012, 07:24:50 AM »
So you don't care if he dies? :o

No.

Like I don't care if a guy dies that jumps out of a plane without a parachute, or takes a walk on the highway.

He has been warned time and again, and all he had to give was his arrogant responses. Like I said, he has to learn everything the hard way.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #628 on: April 16, 2012, 07:30:33 AM »
I don't wish him death. If it was up to me to decide he would be OK and well. Why wouldn't he?

I don't care because I can't do anything about his health nor it does influence me in any way. Plain and simple.

What I do care about is people uberman who obviously celebrate their triumph now. It's pretty mesed up, to be honest. Satan will destroy you eventually, my dear god's "disciple".

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #629 on: April 16, 2012, 07:43:27 AM »
good for you

may your kidney fail soon

im on ace inhibitor n diovan , on 2cc tren a day im at 120/80 average

precautionary measure , not many do so
Your messed up BLP!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #630 on: April 16, 2012, 08:12:31 AM »
He used to send me PM's saying he wanted to fight me.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #631 on: April 16, 2012, 10:51:22 AM »
I had rather be 170 and alive rather than have a kidney transplant or dialysis.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: April 16, 2012, 12:47:33 PM »
No.

Like I don't care if a guy dies that jumps out of a plane without a parachute, or takes a walk on the highway.

He has been warned time and again, and all he had to give was his arrogant responses. Like I said, he has to learn everything the hard way.
he ll be dead before having learnt anything anyway.

Post of the year. Again may he serve as a bad example not to follow for many.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: April 16, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »

Well put. There are far too many folks who risk their health in pursuit of getting big. Lately, it seems like some bodybuilder gets sick or dies at far too young an age when in fact, bodybuilding should be about promoting good health and a long life.

For various reasons, I recently decided to slim down. Not only do I feel better, clothes fit better and I believe I look better too....just not as muscular/bulked as I once was.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #634 on: April 16, 2012, 02:08:41 PM »
agree its doing to many ...plus other factors i had three. hereditery, not medicating and doing much gear from 20 to 25   years old

what is funny is that even at this stage you are still lying to yourself and to us

for starters , you yourself said in your radio show that you had an heart attack at the time you went to the hospital  a month or so ago. So that makes it at least two heart attacks

then you keep repeating the same BS :hereditary high blood pressure factor, not medicating blood pressure, doing too much gear

fact is you  you did too much of everything for a long time, otherwise your hereditary predisposition for HBP would not have been enough for the problem to start when you were in your 20s. So there would be nothing to medicate.

I know you are not the brightest spark but think about this, accept you fucked up on your own and stop telling yourself and others about the hereditary and failure to medicate crap

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #635 on: April 16, 2012, 02:09:30 PM »
Well put. There are far too many folks who risk their health in pursuit of getting big. Lately, it seems like some bodybuilder gets sick or dies at far too young an age when in fact, bodybuilding should be about promoting good health and a long life.

For various reasons, I recently decided to slim down. Not only do I feel better, clothes fit better and I believe I look better too....just not as muscular/bulked as I once was.
You're almost 80 with prostate cancer and you're finally realizing it's time to slim down. Damn! ::)
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #636 on: April 16, 2012, 03:27:28 PM »

Certainly at your age its the best thing to do. If not die early like multitudes of wrestlers and bodybuilders and for what? Most have poor self images and think they got to be ripped and muscular for society or a hot girl to accept them. Go into the hospital for a few weeks or months it will be a wake up call I been there all of a sudden impressing people with big ripped muscles isnt so important any longer. Yea its still there you want to look good and shit but it makes you think.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: April 16, 2012, 05:58:39 PM »
You're almost 80 with prostate cancer and you're finally realizing it's time to slim down. Damn! ::)

I may be old but I'm still a far cry from being 80 years old. Incidentally, prostate cancer has nothing to do with one's weight if that's what you were implying. It is more common in older men though.

You could say that my decision to slim down is related to bodybuilding. When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer I quit TR which may accelerate the cancer....the jury is out on this. My doctor prescribed testosterone cypionate because I had low testosterone. I had been on it for about two years when the cancer was discovered. While on it, I added some muscle weight, going from just under 200 lbs to 220 lbs. I am 5'11" tall and fit. Shortly after stopping the testosterone, my weight began to drop. This also could have been because I have not been working out as heavy as before and I have been eating less. My thinking is that if I am not going to be big in a muscular sense, I don't want to end up being fat. So the weight loss is intended but not directly related to my having prostate cancer.

L.L

« Reply #638 on: April 16, 2012, 06:23:30 PM »
i hope he recover but he still is a piece of shit..he keep pushing his oil through his website an show..still trying to make a buck of that shit..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #639 on: April 16, 2012, 06:56:12 PM »
He won't learn. Once he is better, he will start pumping drugs back into his body, then he will blame his hereditary.  ::)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #640 on: April 16, 2012, 06:56:49 PM »
Its funny, bc he always stated how he looked better than everyone. Now he probably looks worse than everyone on this forum  :D
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: April 16, 2012, 09:10:05 PM »
He won't learn. Once he is better, he will start pumping drugs back into his body, then he will blame his hereditary.  ::)

While hereditary may play a role in how much abuse one's body can take before it gives up, it did surprise me a little that when Derek spoke about his health in the pod-cast, he seemed to want pin this situation on hereditary. If he knew his hereditary was a weak point, one would have hoped he'd have taken better care to be as healthy as possible. I don't know this for a fact, but I suspect it is somewhat unusual for people his age to suffer ongoing high blood pressure much less kidney failure.

We humans sometimes have short memories. I hope for him that he gets well but remembers how he got sick and doesn't make the same mistakes again.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #642 on: November 03, 2012, 03:37:12 PM »
RIP