Author Topic: Another warning from joke15  (Read 2014 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Another warning from joke15
« on: February 22, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »
and choas let me warn you about something,, if thsoe arab terorist dont take out from this boarding...i will leave getbig for good like digusted did,, like van b is seem to do ,, start doing moderate job and take those areb filt teorist hating americnaa  out,,

gh15 approved

Keep issuing warnings you will leave, then pulling back, just like you did with the last time you tried it with whitewidow you coward.  You are not a man of your word, shut your mouth boy.

TEAM Nasser

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: Another warning from joke15
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »
Keep issuing warnings you will leave, then pulling back, just like you did with the last time you tried it with whitewidow you coward.  You are not a man of your word, shut your mouth boy.

ابن الشرموطة
ابن الوسخة
وسخ
 مالوش زبر

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:15:06 PM »
Keep issuing warnings you will leave, then pulling back, just like you did with the last time you tried it with whitewidow you coward.  You are not a man of your word, shut your mouth boy.

Your people should work on curing diseases rather than inventing methods of suicide bombings. Thanks god that our enemies are stupid.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 10:02:00 PM »
Your people should work on curing diseases rather than inventing methods of suicide bombings. Thanks god that our enemies are stupid.

JUst how many of your massive 202 posts are about sucking GH15's cock?  My guess.....80%

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 10:06:01 PM »
JUst how many of your massive 202 posts are about sucking GH15's cock?  My guess.....80%

FWIW, the "haters" have about the same percentage, or higher, in following him around in threads and replying to his posts.
Actually, when you add up the threads actually STARTED just to get his attention (like this one and many more) the percentage of "following" gh15 around on getbig is MUCH higher than those that "suck his cock".

This is not anything made up. I can easily point you toward this throughout a few threads only on the first page of the G&O board here and in days to come.

The following is bigger by the "haters". They all MASSIVELY contribute to the beast he is today and believe me, gh15 LOVES it to the point he thanks them all for this.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 10:13:28 PM »

ياتك ضربة في قلبك.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 10:30:39 PM »
FWIW, the "haters" have about the same percentage, or higher, in following him around in threads and replying to his posts.
Actually, when you add up the threads actually STARTED just to get his attention (like this one and many more) the percentage of "following" gh15 around on getbig is MUCH higher than those that "suck his cock".

This is not anything made up. I can easily point you toward this throughout a few threads only on the first page of the G&O board here and in days to come.

The following is bigger by the "haters". They all MASSIVELY contribute to the beast he is today and believe me, gh15 LOVES it to the point he thanks them all for this.
I wouldnt call myself a hater and def not a "follower." Your post is dead on.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 10:42:44 PM »
Nobody cares

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 05:31:36 AM »

Umm...no....could't be more wrong.  Do you not get it that the ONLY time people call him on his bullshit is when there are the absolutely RIDICULOUS claims of:

1) Top level friends in Homeland security
2) Leaving....staying...lea ving........staying...le aving........staying...l eaving........staying... leaving........staying.. .leaving........staying. .. leaving........staying.. .leaving........staying. ..leaving........staying ...leaving........stayin g...leaving........stayi ng...leaving........stay ing...leaving........sta ying...leaving........st aying...leaving........s taying...leaving........ staying...leaving....... .staying...leaving...... ..staying...leaving..... ...staying...leaving.... ....staying...leaving... .....staying...leaving.. ......staying...leaving. .......staying...leaving ........staying...leavin g........staying...leavi ng........staying...leav ing........staying...lea ving........staying...le aving........staying...l eaving........staying... leaving........staying.. .leaving........staying. ..leaving........staying ...leaving........stayin g...leaving........stayi ng...leaving........stay ing...leaving........sta ying...leaving........st aying...leaving........s taying...leaving........ staying...leaving....... .staying...leaving...... ..staying...leaving..... ...staying...leaving.... ....staying...leaving... .....staying...leaving.. ......staying...leaving. .......staying...leaving ........staying...leavin g........staying...leavi ng........staying...leav ing........staying...lea ving........staying...le aving........staying...l eaving........staying... leaving........staying.. .leaving....etc
3) He runs shit around here
4) He will shut down all suppliers
5) He rants on and on and on and on about how he is god....

Just STFU and stick to posting about the usage for those who think looking like a 'IFBB pr bodybuild',,,, is the greatest thing in life   ::)

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 05:36:20 AM »
gh15 is a joke,,

real gurus = dante trudell, skip hill, john medows etc

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 05:51:34 AM »

I don't want to get involved but you guys really shouldn't mess with him this much...

If a guy has seen secret nuclear attack plans of US, you can tell he is not something to mess around with.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 06:01:09 AM »
muslims taking over the american internetz.

Get the fuck out alrdy, i dont know, start your own messageboards or smthg, but nobody cares about your camelfuckers stories on here. Pathetic fugly repressed homosexuals worshiping a pedophile.  

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 06:22:09 AM »

I don't want to get involved but you guys really shouldn't mess with him this much...

If a guy has seen secret nuclear attack plans of US, you can tell he is not something to mess around with.

you a clown,,imin your head you get that right,,,I control the boards along with ron,,,wait till my website goes up in march,,,you are now the hunted,,,by GOD

gh15 approved

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 06:27:57 AM »

csnut has held gh15's balls more than his boxer shorts have

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 06:31:04 AM »
Someone please destroy this fat mooslim homosexual.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 06:50:50 AM »
This terrorist filt must leave