Author Topic: If Muslims are Terrorists what do you call those?!!..  (Read 12134 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: If Muslims are Terrorists what do you call those?!!..
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 12:32:34 AM »
http://aglasem.com/theurge/?tag=who-killed-about-20-millions-of-aborigines-in-australia

I liked the answer of this Germaniun Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam : He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren’t Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly… If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist… So first remove this double standard…then come to the point!!!

:'(
It is true Sherrief: the media paint arabs as unkept savages who are religious fanatics and blow themselves up while the US hi tech army are the real terrorists

wanna know the real truth??

The blow up suicide bombers are all mind controlled subjects programmed by western powers.

So for example:

US ... programs kid in secret mind control project with Omega progrmming (terminate self in the name of whatever)

kid becomes teen or adult

is "activated"

blows himself up following precise instructions

US puts it front page .. sends ARMY to "free" people of that country and kill "terrorists"

IF YOU THINK THIS IS BALONEY THEN YOU DESERVE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD.

reate a "problem" in order to offer a "solution" which is what you wanted to implement in the first place

Yes: US are THE BIGGEST global terrorists. Sad but EXTREMELY true

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2012, 12:33:45 AM »
the percentage of black americans now is about 12%.. so if these 88% were not killed/didnt die as soon as they were taken to america we can imagine that about 88% of the us citizens would have been black.. even more because black ppl in the usa always have more kids than white..

You are a fucking retard. The numbers of Africans taken to the US wouldn't allow them to become the majority, especially when tens of millions of Europeans were imported en masse.

And WTF are you referring to about the 88% of black Americans, what the FUCk does that mean? That doesn't make any sense? Since black Americans make up 12% of the US population there is another 88% missing? WTF?!! You are dumb as shit.

Also, learn the difference between war and terrorism. You act as if wars between great powers of the past bears a similarity to modern day terrorism. Derp. You're just a jealous monkey looking Arab who is jealous that the Western world rules your backwater countries in almost every aspect.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 01:35:10 AM »
You are a fucking retard. The numbers of Africans taken to the US wouldn't allow them to become the majority, especially when tens of millions of Europeans were imported en masse.

And WTF are you referring to about the 88% of black Americans, what the FUCk does that mean? That doesn't make any sense? Since black Americans make up 12% of the US population there is another 88% missing? WTF?!! You are dumb as shit.

Also, learn the difference between war and terrorism. You act as if wars between great powers of the past bears a similarity to modern day terrorism. Derp. You're just a jealous monkey looking Arab who is jealous that the Western world rules your backwater countries in almost every aspect.

hahahah..

so killing billions of innocent ppl is called justified war!!.. evil has no place you idiot and this is what i am trying to say.. i dont hate the west and i am not saying that all arabs are good.. arabs are referred to as terrorist now only because they are the "weak" not because they are the bad!!..

and if you have any knowledge stupid you would have known that the west took all its since and knw;edge from the muslim world..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 01:35:54 AM »
It is true Sherrief: the media paint arabs as unkept savages who are religious fanatics and blow themselves up while the US hi tech army are the real terrorists

wanna know the real truth??

The blow up suicide bombers are all mind controlled subjects programmed by western powers.

So for example:

US ... programs kid in secret mind control project with Omega progrmming (terminate self in the name of whatever)

kid becomes teen or adult

is "activated"

blows himself up following precise instructions

US puts it front page .. sends ARMY to "free" people of that country and kill "terrorists"

IF YOU THINK THIS IS BALONEY THEN YOU DESERVE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD.

reate a "problem" in order to offer a "solution" which is what you wanted to implement in the first place

Yes: US are THE BIGGEST global terrorists. Sad but EXTREMELY true

sevs says it as it's.. great post my friend..

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 02:01:51 AM »
http://aglasem.com/theurge/?tag=who-killed-about-20-millions-of-aborigines-in-australia

I liked the answer of this Germaniun Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam : He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren’t Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly… If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist… So first remove this double standard…then come to the point!!!

Slavery, nagasaki,the indian, etc etc...

All those fact are a part of history, they contributed to the society we got now, they're all belong to a period of history, with special circonstancy, different people, so you can't speak about them without the context and use them like argument in a modern debat.

modern society are now against racism slavery war etc etc, white men learn his lesson.

islam, especially in europa is a different thing, it's a problem for me.

islam use the fact that western society are now very tolerant and open minded because of their past to spread like a plague.
and because western civilisation now hates war or confrontation they prefer let islam grow.

it's a vicious circle; because if we speak about danger of islam, muslim speak about slavery colonialism hiroshima, top carrott  etc etc, it's an easy way to avoid serious debat about the problem of islam.

It's like the accord of munich in 1938, nobody wanted war, so nobody moved, one year later hitler invaded poland.

Now with our modern system you can invade a country without tank and plane.
Just use a religion,and cover you with "freedom of speech, freedom of religion", make you a victim,and it's ok.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 02:05:10 AM »
being a polygamist

wearing a burka

wearing a djelaba

living with the welfare system and making 8 children warrior for the djihad

praying five time a day

considering all non muslim like half men

= it's the islam i can see in the downtown of Paris.
asstropin

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 02:19:38 AM »

and if you have any knowledge stupid you would have known that the west took all its since and knw;edge from the muslim world..

Seriously, just shut the fuck up. Ignorant self serving, aggrandizing bullshit. ALL its knowledge? Do you feel comfortable making such ridiculous generalisations?

The Greeks and Romans were setting the foundations of Western civilization well before Islam.

And where did I mention "justified" war? And BILLIONS? You just throw random shit out and think its a proper argument. Can you try and construct a proper argument?

Arabs have to get their shit together and try to salvage their societies and stop fighting over pointless crap, but don't throw worthless shit like that out there. How fuckin pigheaded and arrogant you must be to state that ALL western knowledge was taken from Islam. That is just pahetic.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 02:28:46 AM »
i was just mentioning some statics.. not trying to say any bad thing about america :-X
Oh, OK. I was a little confused since you were saying bad things about America for post after post.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Look to history all you like, when Muslims commit mass murder and then celebrate, we get to see deeply into your culture, mindset and what it spawns.

Don't go crying about it now. Have the balls to stand behind it all the way, or don't stand behind it at all.
G

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2012, 02:36:29 AM »
Seriously, just shut the fuck up. Ignorant self serving, aggrandizing bullshit. ALL its knowledge? Do you feel comfortable making such ridiculous generalisations?

The Greeks and Romans were setting the foundations of Western civilization well before Islam.

And where did I mention "justified" war? And BILLIONS? You just throw random shit out and think its a proper argument. Can you try and construct a proper argument?

Arabs have to get their shit together and try to salvage their societies and stop fighting over pointless crap, but don't throw worthless shit like that out there. How fuckin pigheaded and arrogant you must be to state that ALL western knowledge was taken from Islam. That is just pahetic.

the direct source of the western modern sciences are muslims scientists.. while my ancestors were spending their time creating the thinking,.. yours were living in caves eating their shit.. no wonder you smell like shit now ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2012, 02:43:26 AM »
the direct source of the western modern sciences are muslims scientists.. while my ancestors were spending their time creating the thinking,.. yours were living in caves eating their shit.. no wonder you smell like shit now ;D
Will you be teaching us how enlighted you are before or after your people are done murdering because the burning of paper with words on it?

G

Xerxes

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 02:47:24 AM »
See this is what I hate about people talking "Islamic" science

They never mention that Algoritmi,al-Tusi, Ghazali, Khayyam, Avicenna, Biruni, Alhazen, Buzjani, al-Sufi, Alpharabius, Rhazes, Alfraganus, al-Tabari were Iranians.

Fuck that shit

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 02:53:35 AM »
I find it disturbing how "americans" view islamic countries. I did not say there are some bad elements in those societies .. but just as many as in US. They are like any other nation. Some more civilised some less but people are people everywhere. Islamic fundamentalists are no worse than "christian" bible thumpers who rape kids.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 02:54:04 AM »

HAHAHAH, absolute horse shit. While the Bedouins on the Arabian peninsula were rolling around in their desert tents wiping their ass with their hands the Romans and Greeks were actually living like civilized humans.

Come on, show definitive proof that Western science couldn't exist without Muslims. Some basic influence or inspiration is fine, but to blatantly lie and say Muslims are basically responsible for everything modern is ridiculous.

Nowadays there is no Arab country with 100% literacy rate, Israel alone contributes more to science and has more Nobel prize winners than the Arab world, and your only developed countries have oil revenue and nothing else going for them. You fight over pointless, worthless, trivial bullshit such as who was meant to take leadership from Muhammed after he died and line up on the shores of EUROPEAN countries to escape violence from your own people

You're the kind of fuckhead who constantly insults white people and the west then cries like a bitch when we make fun of Muslims and "Alla." Just shut the fuck up you greasy towelhead and go carry out your creepy manlove for Nasser.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 02:54:58 AM »
See this is what I hate about people talking "Islamic" science

They never mention that Algoritmi,al-Tusi, Ghazali, Khayyam, Avicenna, Biruni, Alhazen, Buzjani, al-Sufi, Alpharabius, Rhazes, Alfraganus, al-Tabari were Iranians.

Fuck that shit

Don't you know bro, they stole all that shit off Arab Muslims  ::)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 02:57:31 AM »
The west took all its knowledge from muslims, what next Dorian took his back from Nasser, your beyond delusional.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 02:59:06 AM »
lol @ romans being more "civilized"

they killed more innocent people I agree with that and Ancient Rome was dirty and smelled nasty ... also there was so much butt fucking back then it would make the IFBB and NPC seem "pure"  ;D.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 03:01:13 AM »
Islam = disease.

Xerxes

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2012, 03:02:12 AM »
Don't you know bro, they stole all that shit off Arab Muslims  ::)
These desert dwelling lizard eating Arabs didn't even have their own grammar before Iranian scholars such as Sibawaih, al-Farisi and al-Zajjaj, and now they are trying to claim all the "Islamic" science  ::) ::) ::)

From Ibn Khaldun (a north African polymath):

”It is a remarkable fact that, with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars both in the religious and intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs… Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih, and after him al-Farisi and al- Zajjaj. All of them were of Iranian descent. They were brought up in the Arabic language and acquired knowledge of it throught their upbringing and through contact with the Arabs. They invented the rules (of grammar) and made it into a discipline for later generations.

Most of the hadith scholars, who preserved the traditions of the Prophet for the Muslims, were also Iranians, or Persian in language and breeding, because the discipline was widely cultivated in Iraq and regions beyond. Furthermore, all the great jurists were Iranians, as is well known. The same applies to speculative theologians, and to most of the Qur’an commentators. Only the Iranians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the Prophet becomes apparent, ‘If learning were suspended at the highest parts of heaven the Iranians would attain it.’

The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Iranians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them. They were cultivated by Arabicized Iranians, as was the case with all the crafts, as we stated at the beginning. This situation continued in the cities as long as the Iranian, and the Iranian lands, Iraq, Khurasan and ma wara-l-nahr, retained their sedentary culture. But when those cities fell into ruins,
sedentary culture, which God has devised for the attainment of the sciences and the crafts, disappeared from them. “

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 03:04:47 AM »
lol @ romans being more "civilized"

they killed more innocent people I agree with that and Ancient Rome was dirty and smelled nasty ... also there was so much butt fucking back then it would make the IFBB and NPC seem "pure"  ;D.

Eh they had roads, aqueducts, a proper system of government and Roman law is the forbear of many current legal systems. Many universities cover it in introductory law subjects. Given the brutality of the ancient world (Mongols, Assyrians etc) I wouldn't say killing people is a fair measure to judge an ancient civilization. Obviously in comparison to the modern world they would be barbarians.

Arab culture before Islam would've been quite "dirty" as well, running around the desert with little running water. Treating women as property and paying allegiance to local warlords. Not much different to some places in the Middle East in the modern day.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2012, 03:10:37 AM »
Eh they had roads, aqueducts, a proper system of government and Roman law is the forbear of many current legal systems. Many universities cover it in introductory law subjects. Given the brutality of the ancient world (Mongols, Assyrians etc) I wouldn't say killing people is a fair measure to judge an ancient civilization. Obviously in comparison to the modern world they would be barbarians.

Arab culture before Islam would've been quite "dirty" as well, running around the desert with little running water. Treating women as property and paying allegiance to local warlords. Not much different to some places in the Middle East in the modern day.
you seem quite the idiot the powers that be love to own and use ... you ate up what they served you and asked for more .. mind controlled nation that is

you need to wake up and smell the shit you live in bro

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2012, 04:08:30 AM »
arab ancestral culture and islam are two different things.
asstropin

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2012, 04:15:02 AM »

Really had nothing to do with religion, just some Europeans fucking up other human beings. But don't kid yourself, any other race would've done it had they the capacity to do it.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2012, 05:51:16 AM »
Kiddy Fucker religion.  End topic/

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2012, 06:19:58 AM »

muslims are not terorists! it is part of the arab and many of them are sadly muslims...big part of them are terorists mentality due to what i call this generation... generation nothingness.....back then in arabia land as i call it....they were teaching their generation nothingness that bombing themselfs is good for they will get lots of whore sin heaven and lot of black coffee from alaah,, this is what those kids of arabia were thought back in the early 90s...and look what we got now...

its not all muslims...look at buslamo from this boarding,, im PROUD  of this fella,, look at bigbob he is prime exampel of good good muslim ,, those fellas would not bomb themselfs no where...they are educated and sane and would do peace and achieve peace,, look at big nose from this boarding lol that fella could lead the all egypt land to peace and prosperity for eternity if went back there ,, but noooo they would consider him outsidder....

some SOME muslims are very very good fellas they foloow the REAL KORAN  that teaches peace and resolving conflict with peace and with brain not with bombs  and suiside bombers....

the probem is the baddddd is so baddd over there that it take the good and wipe the floor with them...for if the good fight for what they believe in .....look at syrya ...they get boochered and raped,, and killed ,,those poor fellas fight so hard and that huseein obama that fuckin moron dont send troops yet...and those good good muslims and arabs sacrifice their life for TRUE DEMOCRACY only to lose it but its taken notice ....

this! is why americana doesnt bombard them for there are good muslims out there ,, its just that the fanatik masks that help all the muslim poor fellas....the so called muslim nigros...those fanatiks fellas who help them are part of the bad fellas,, its like the mafia im telling you like the fuckin mafia and you know it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2012, 08:49:25 AM »

How do you argue with logic like that?