Author Topic: Shoulder injury/whats best  (Read 873 times)

nunzi

• Getbig II
Shoulder injury/whats best
« on: February 23, 2012, 06:46:11 AM »
wats up fellas.  back in november i dislocated my shoulder.  also broke the humerous bone(shoulder).  I had surgery to fix this right after my accident.  Doctor had to put in 8 pins and a plate.  Also he fixed a tear i had in my rotator cuff.  And on top of all this he had to re attach my bicep.  the bicep fell off the bone due to all the trauma to the shoulder accidnet.

So heres my question.  The doctor gave me clearance saying the bone is now healed and i can step it up with therapy.  still dont have full range of motion.  Im about 70%.  I wanna start up some stuff to help build up the shoulder.  What do you guys suggest.  I have everything on hand.  few diff types of gh and every type of aas.  also i cant inject directly into my shoulder.  Doc wants me to stay away from it with injections due to risk of infection with the metal i have in there.

i was gonna run 4ius a day and maybe some igf for 5 days a week. 

also i wont be back in the gym for another 4-6 weeks.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Shoulder injury/whats best
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
wats up fellas.  back in november i dislocated my shoulder.  also broke the humerous bone(shoulder).  I had surgery to fix this right after my accident.  Doctor had to put in 8 pins and a plate.  Also he fixed a tear i had in my rotator cuff.  And on top of all this he had to re attach my bicep.  the bicep fell off the bone due to all the trauma to the shoulder accidnet.

So heres my question.  The doctor gave me clearance saying the bone is now healed and i can step it up with therapy.  still dont have full range of motion.  Im about 70%.  I wanna start up some stuff to help build up the shoulder.  What do you guys suggest.  I have everything on hand.  few diff types of gh and every type of aas.  also i cant inject directly into my shoulder.  Doc wants me to stay away from it with injections due to risk of infection with the metal i have in there.

i was gonna run 4ius a day and maybe some igf for 5 days a week. 

also i wont be back in the gym for another 4-6 weeks.

All pharm grade?

i would stay clear of AAS, and just run GH

nunzi

• Getbig II
Re: Shoulder injury/whats best
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 02:58:22 PM »
?????