Author Topic: White women's attraction to black guys?? Please explain.  (Read 19169 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: White women's attraction to black guys?? Please explain.
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2012, 07:43:59 PM »
I can explain mudsharks to you very easily

why should a girl stay in shape and maybe date a decent white guy who's packing like 5 inches when she can eat whatever she wants and not even be attractive and still be able to date a denzel looking motherfucer with a 8 inch dick

i'm no broad but I think I can see how this make sense

you can all now thank me in concert for ending the debate

I believe you may have just hit the nail on the head!

(no racist)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »
but you seem to be very proud of dating more white women than other races, which can explain that you think white people are more attractive and more valuable to be bragging your success subconsciously on the internet

:D :D

That's kind of the part I don't understand about Interracial relationships.  They seem to love the product of white men, and by doing so they're destroying said product.  ???

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2012, 08:02:23 AM »
I can explain mudsharks to you very easily

why should a girl stay in shape and maybe date a decent white guy who's packing like 5 inches when she can eat whatever she wants and not even be attractive and still be able to date a denzel looking motherfucer with a 8 inch dick

i'm no broad but I think I can see how this make sense

you can all now thank me in concert for ending the debate

Not really, Ive seen white chicks cute  out of shape in their 30's fall in to that category.......

However, I do see every where malls,clubs,bars etc  young (16 to 25) pretty,in shape with thugs,bad boys bro attitude....
I'm latino, so i can throw my 2 cents without taking sides...

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2012, 08:06:28 AM »
What I find kind of weird is actually the white (average looking buff young dude ) picking up the chubby or too old chicks at the clubs while the skinny black guys ussually the ones with the (ganstan attitude) picking up the decent looking white chicks...

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2012, 08:13:42 AM »
I was seeings this chick online she told me that she only dated black guys 'to that point".....

Ive asked IF she was attracted to black "ugly ones" because of their big cocks...

the answer was NO.... she said if that was the case she would go after the white dudes with  big dicks....

Again,Im latino (olive skin), maybe ligther,,we went out a couple of times she wanted to get pregnant got obsessed saying that i would make a "cute kid " so I freaked out......

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2012, 10:43:27 AM »
loving black gangsta attitude is for teen/slut/no brain.

because that kind of can't make the difference betwen "real man" (quiet, manly, educated, self confident) and fake real man "gangsta atitude", generally uneducated, stupid, noisy, aggresive, because of their lack of confidence.

asstropin

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2012, 08:57:42 AM »
loving black gangsta attitude is for teen/slut/no brain.

because that kind of can't make the difference betwen "real man" (quiet, manly, educated, self confident) and fake real man "gangsta atitude", generally uneducated, stupid, noisy, aggresive, because of their lack of confidence.

you sound like a sucka

Quiet is good and aggressive is bad?
youre a bitch.. hope this helps

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2012, 03:31:46 PM »
you sound like a sucka

Quiet is good and aggressive is bad?
youre a bitch.. hope this helps

just talking about girl in love with gangsta attitude, just buy a pair of glass and a brain.
not talking about white chick with regular black guy.
"good/bad" wtf are you talking about.

in fact you're an example of the agressive attitude, when something is too complex for you your only answer is insult and maybe violence, but i don't think you make the weight against me (both in insult and violence).

and don't forget to ask your mother the definition of "bitch", i bet she can tell a lot about it.
asstropin

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2012, 12:53:39 AM »

just talking about girl in love with gangsta attitude, just buy a pair of glass and a brain.

in fact you're an example of the agressive attitude, when something is too complex for you your only answer is insult and maybe violence, but i don't think you make the weight against me (both in insult and violence).

and don't forget to ask your mother the definition of "bitch", i bet she can tell a lot about it.
He's in med school...so he deals with " too complex" a lot...

What I find kind of weird is actually the white (average looking buff young dude ) picking up the chubby or too old chicks at the clubs while the skinny black guys ussually the ones with the (ganstan attitude) picking up the decent looking white chicks...

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH
DOn't really go onlooks, because if you talk to the broads, they have low self esteem, want attention, trying to fo the in thing, or have a mulatto kid..because "they are sooo cute"...

Black people are easy...l

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2012, 10:03:15 PM »
beautiful chocolate man

glorious ebony flesh

Did Ronnie even get much Pussy, or was he busy walking the treadmill - Was Ronnie a Pussy Slayer?
V

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2012, 02:40:52 AM »
Did Ronnie even get much Pussy, or was he busy walking the treadmill - Was Ronnie a Pussy Slayer?
between pro bodybuilding, working at the police department, church and family ronnie was too busy for distractions of the flesh

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2012, 01:19:29 AM »
negros are not ugly. what they are is low IQ apes. find me a negro who has enough brain capacity to memorize the periodic table.  ;D

newmom

« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2012, 03:47:10 AM »
I am confused as to the attraction of white women to black men.  Primarily because I don't see how they are even initially attracted.

I agree but their are a few that just ooze hotness...Lenny Kravitz..that's one sexy jewish black man, doesn't mean I'd hit it but he's sexy and that male trainer on the biggest looser, he is a good looking dude.

que little j and che saying racist mom

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2012, 03:20:04 PM »

Dude you said that a "real" man is quiet and a Fake Gangsta (who is not a real man) is "agressive"
And im telling you.. thats hella soft. Just because a man is assertive and not shy and quiet doesnt make him less of a man than some quiet guy.  Me thinks that you were maybe the kid in the back of the class that took his cousin to class.... and the captian of the football team took the girl of your dreams...and youve never gotten over it. So you try to convince that Beta Males like yourself are real men because they are quiet and "agressive" men arent real men.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
And bro... it aint that complex.. not in the least

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2012, 09:54:08 PM »
I am confused as to the attraction of white women to black men.  Primarily because I don't see how they are even initially attracted.

Let me explain.  It is not homo for a man to look at someone like Brad Pitt or David Bekham and being non homo say "that's a good looking dude".  But I sometimes see white women drooling over black guys and I look at them and can't see anything that they would be attracted to.  Sure the stereotype would be that black guys have big dicks. Whatever you want to believe.I understand why black girls would find black guys attractive because they are the same.  The same way an ape would love an ape (i am not comparing blacks to apes, so you racists relax).

Can someone explain how a whore like kardashian who is white can look at a black man and think he is attractive?  What is attractive?  The lack of straight hair? the flat nose?  The underbites? 

All of this is written in a no homo, no racist intent.

you are a dude..of course you are not supposed to see anything that attracts females to black men...you contradict yourself because the fact is so many white women are attracted to black men.....so if they are attracted then obviously there is something there that is attractive.....but you are thinking about this way too hard....

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2012, 10:25:56 PM »
When I see all these confident looking black guys I always wonder how they are so happy since in most cases they are unemployed or work close to minimum wage.  Not hatin good for them.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2012, 08:42:27 AM »
When I see all these confident looking black guys I always wonder how they are so happy since in most cases they are unemployed or work close to minimum wage.  Not hatin good for them.
duh, because they have a fine white bitch at home. And 5 more on speed dial. :P
seriously, a better question is why is the unemployment rate so different between white and other races. It is not eduction, there are jobs out there that dont required college.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_outcomes_in_the_United_States_by_race_and_other_classifications
A