Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 46025 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #275 on: February 25, 2012, 09:08:56 AM »
now, you see- this is an opinion.

and its his. now, do i go- 'fuck you che YOU STRAIGHT PUSSY BITCH' post your pics CURRENTLY looking better. yeah i didint think so. you STRAIGHT PUSSY. i OWN you blah blah blah- and make myself look like a fucking insecure tool

or, do i say, hey che, ive seen your pics. you had great aesthetics. i dont have the structure to look like that. fuck i wish i did though, but thats not going to keep me from trying.

anyone who knows me will say i'd say the latter. cause im a man and secure enough in myself to give props where they are due, and really it isnt about what che looks like, or looked like. its his opinion ffs.

Yeah i can't imagine reacting like that tbh.
Trans Milkshake.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #276 on: February 25, 2012, 09:09:55 AM »
because he doesnt have to. his status was the same before you came, i'm telling you you are the only one asking him to post a pic for a reason, because no one else needs to see it, we all know he's legit

the other thing is, no body is asking u to post your face, im telling u i will take care of it privately and protect your identity, but then again that will only prove that the person in the pics is the same, not that you are that person

You all know he's legit, how exactly?  Because he said so?

Either way, they were from over 6 months ago.  I posted my current pics.  He criticized it.  I asked to see he his current physique and he bitches out. 

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: February 25, 2012, 09:11:22 AM »
now, you see- this is an opinion.

and its his. now, do i go- 'fuck you che YOU STRAIGHT PUSSY BITCH' post your pics CURRENTLY looking better. yeah i didint think so. you STRAIGHT PUSSY. i OWN you. dont step to me unless you want to get your face mushed in dirty diapers (what kind of fucking retard says shit like that anyway?) blah blah blah- and make myself look like a fucking insecure tool

or, do i say, hey che, ive seen your pics. you had great aesthetics. i dont have the structure to look like that. fuck i wish i did though, but thats not going to keep me from trying.

anyone who knows me will say i'd say the latter. cause im a man and secure enough in myself to give props where they are due, and really it isnt about what che looks like, or looked like. its his opinion ffs.

lol! this could catch on in every thread someone says "you look like shit, hope this helps"

the reply will be "post your pics CURRENTLY looking better!"

lol!!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #278 on: February 25, 2012, 09:12:15 AM »

Yeah i can't imagine reacting like that tbh.

Hahaha so you are completely buying into this lying idiots nonsense then.

He makes it seem like he gave me legitimate criticism and was looking out for me.  Unlike "no one" i don't have the time to search through his countless posts, but a simple search will show you how full of shit he is.  He followed me around, from thread to thread attacking me and insulting me for no reason.  When he got called out, he bitches out.  It's very simple.

There should be absolutely zero reason he couldn't take a new pic unless he has something to hide.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2012, 09:13:55 AM »
I really think those two pics of growth noob are the same guy. The structure looks identical to tme. He agreed to show his face if noone posts a current shot. Why would he agree to show his face if it isn't really him.

Thanks Mak.  Much appreciated.

It was a snowball effect anyway.  Flinstone started this bullshit then a few people hopped on the bandwagon.  It's obviously me.  The only thing they could come up with is that I asked for dieting and cycle advice on compounds I never used.  Meanwhile, "no one" has still yet to post his current pic.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #280 on: February 25, 2012, 09:16:54 AM »

You all know he's legit, how exactly?  Because he said so?

Either way, they were from over 6 months ago.  I posted my current pics.  He criticized it.  I asked to see he his current physique and he bitches out.  

its not about my current physique.

it doesnt matter what i looked like 6 months ago, yesterday or 5 years ago- because its an opinion.

its my opinion that you look like a bag of shit. so what? get over it. fuck you sound like the worlds biggest fucking cry baby.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt hoss- you looked great 4 years ago. awesome in fact. but today you look like shit. get over it dude. stop being such an insecure bitch, say yeah man, i'll get back there one day- hey any chance i can pm you for diet or cycle advise?  and make yourself look like man, instead of the crying whiny bitch you've been representing yourself as.

jesus christ dude.

b

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 25, 2012, 09:17:19 AM »

Hahaha so you are completely buying into this lying idiots nonsense then.

He makes it seem like he gave me legitimate criticism and was looking out for me.  Unlike "no one" i don't have the time to search through his countless posts, but a simple search will show you how full of shit he is.  He followed me around, from thread to thread attacking me and insulting me for no reason.  When he got called out, he bitches out.  It's very simple.

There should be absolutely zero reason he couldn't take a new pic unless he has something to hide.

No bro, i think the crux of the argument is that it doesn't matter. No One doesn't like your build, so what? He might look like shit or he might look great, that has no bearing on his personal preferances though.

I don't think Slin, No One or you have "great" builds, but ultimately what does it matter, that's just my opinion.

This whole argument blew up out of nothing due to immaturity.
Trans Milkshake.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #282 on: February 25, 2012, 09:21:13 AM »
a lot of insensitivity, betrayal, inconsiderate and unjustified type posting going on up in this bitch.  ;D

"

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 25, 2012, 09:23:03 AM »

No bro, i think the crux of the argument is that it doesn't matter. No One doesn't like your build, so what? He might look like shit or he might look great, that has no bearing on his personal preferances though.

I don't think Slin, No One or you have "great" builds, but ultimately what does it matter, that's just my opinion.

This whole argument blew up out of nothing due to immaturity.

actually slin's 215 pics pretty much wipe the floors and windows with the board. the guys got a phenomenal build. id actually go so far to say the some of the best i've seen online. and he and i started out here very bad, much like sperm tube and i now, so i have no vested interest in saying so.

wiat a minute ....fuck you! lets see you post a pic looking better PUSSY. a CURRENT PIC. yeah i didnt think so, BITCH. YOU STRAIGHT PUSSY BRAH. if your feeling froggy jump, PUSSY.

:D
b

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 25, 2012, 09:23:29 AM »
a lot of insensitivity, betrayal, inconsiderate and unjustified type posting going on up in this bitch.  ;D

Post a current pic or STFU

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2012, 09:26:07 AM »
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2012, 09:27:15 AM »
actually slin's 215 pics pretty much wipe the floors and windows with the board. the guys got a phenomenal build. id actually go so far to say the some of the best i've seen online. and he and i started out here very bad, much like sperm tube and i now, so i have no vested interest in saying so.

I think he looked shredded, but weak chest, i like chest to overpower, personal preferance based on own strengths/weaknesses i guess, if i had bigger arms i might feel different. ;D

But yeah actually thinking about it, he looked good. You look good too.

I'm fucking picky, i have only ever seen five whores that i would consider tens.
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #287 on: February 25, 2012, 09:32:33 AM »
oh brother- let me explain this to you all.

While apply85 and I may not like eachother- we both agree one thing that no one is a solid cat with integregrity- if you talked to him through pm's and such and read his posts over the years you would see that....the guy  just doesn't give a shit. Of course guys like growth noob can not understand a concept so simple. "No one" comes to getbig to fuck with people for entertainment, like alot of us do, and of course helps out on the side with the drug lingo...prefers to watch from the sideleines instead of being the center of attention.  It's him in the pics he posted for sure, it all matches up. The way his physique looks from the compounds he mentions he runs and was running at the times he posted the pics,  his diet, how he stays lean  and dry all year round, etcetc- guy in the pics bottom line. Also what is key here-  notice how he says many times over the years he is not the best responder to anabolics- I'm the same way. A trend  us sup par to average responders (usually ectormorphic, tall, and white ) ..we  all respond very well to gear in   the traps, neck, forearms....Only the good responders usually stocky guy with big bone structures like groink can get 19 inch arms on test and dbol- of course groink is on more than that but you get my point. You just tend to observe these things after watching different guys juice for a while.- and I'm not talking out of my ass either I learned and confirmed  this topic from the Great Van B himself.   The  traps will always be the best body parts in sub par responders, look at " no one's" best body parts..  So... I think it's him in the pics cause it all adds up-

rowth roob on the other hand is full of shit. ..... that's not him in the 09 pic and you all know it. Of course there is a 1 in 100 chance that it is ::) and the dude asking these drug question is actually that retarted.....if that's the case has no business to be allowed to follow gh15 's advice cause the spaztic will probably choke on his ice cream or kill himself with insulin and gh15 has enough people after him lol
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: February 25, 2012, 09:33:46 AM »
growth noob u gotta stick around longer, like a said there's a reason you're the only one asking no one to post a current pic, no one else gives a fying fuck

it comes down to this, no one has no incentive to post a pic, he has no reason to, he has nothing to gain, while you are asserting that you can talk shit and "own" people because of ur physique

like i said the ball is in your court, i gave u a chance to send me the pics and i will vouch if the person in the pics is the same person and protect that persons identity at the same time

you keep insisting u owned people, that no one is a pussy etc, but nobody is buying it

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2012, 09:37:55 AM »

extremely rude post
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2012, 10:34:16 AM »
::sigh::

So now it's not me in my contest pic?  Flinstone, I know you are still upset that I shit on you in the career thread so it's a shame everyone would jump on the bandwagon.  Oh well.  Even you gh15?  I am a little surprised.

send the 2 pictures to me with face uncovered,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2012, 10:35:17 AM »
send the 2 pictures to me with face uncovered,,

gh15 approved

good idea

T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #292 on: February 25, 2012, 10:37:47 AM »
You can't even see his abs in the first pic  .

BF % change the way your stomach looks ,I hope this helps.

true
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2012, 10:43:34 AM »

I appreciate it bro, but it's not worth it to me.  I have openly admitted here things that not only would I lose my career and liscences, but I'd get arrested.  I am considering posting part of my face, or even the contest I competed in with my name visible, and maybe a pic of my licence.   I'm not sure how I want to handle this yet.

just send me the 2 picture that show face in both ,, it wil never get out of gh15 account,,if the fellsa from 2009 is you you have th ebest hysiqe on getbig.com history from the amatuers

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2012, 11:08:00 AM »
ummm you know  you can always crop faces...

it's not the same guy cause if it was he would of posted those pics in the first page of this thread....like any human being who lifts weights and takes steroids and bodybuilds would.

/ thread
l

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2012, 11:09:08 AM »
I think post your exact location just got replaced with post a current pic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #296 on: February 25, 2012, 11:10:33 AM »
Fuck me, I forgot about that shit.  Good times.  What happened with TA, he used to be all about the Ye Ole English, and now he seems almost normal?
I don`t know,but I love when he posts about baking stuff and recipes!  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2012, 11:13:50 AM »
I think post your exact location just got replaced with post a current pic

whats your exact location

(POST A CURRENT PIC BRAH)
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
I don`t know,but I love when he posts about baking stuff and recipes!  ;D

Have you tasted his special sauce Wes?
Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2012, 11:19:22 AM »
ummm you know  you can always crop faces...

it's not the same guy cause if it was he would of posted those pics in the first page of this thread....like any human being who lifts weights and takes steroids and bodybuilds would.

/ thread

jesus dude! he cant do that!

II'd get arrested.  

ahahahahahahaha i'd get arrested.  :D
b