Author Topic: Terry Lakin refused medical license in Kansas  (Read 1318 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Terry Lakin refused medical license in Kansas
« on: February 24, 2012, 05:07:28 AM »
http://www.kctv5.com/story/16666365/the-doctor-willwont-see-you

As I said before, if you fuck with the President, you get fucked right back.  Dismissed from the military and now he cannot practice medicine to support his family.  Better hope he can work the grill at McDonalds because it appears that he's getting his head kicked in now.  They only took 16 minutes to deny him his license despite his spotless record.  That's basically a coffee break.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Terry Lakin refused medical license in Kansas
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 05:26:55 AM »
Obama acts like a Malicious tyrant.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 05:40:38 AM »
"I will disobey my orders to deploy.."

That is why he was booted from the military.

I think the medical license issue is a bit extreme.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 06:18:11 AM »
Vince, the fact you're reveling in this is quite pathetic. Then again, given your track record it's not surprising.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 06:37:36 AM »
I hope he sues...
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 07:30:12 AM »
i dont care who the prez is, and what your own beliefs are - when you take that oath, they own your ass.  They give you healthcare, a guaranteed income and place to live, and pay for school.  You GET all that.  But you AGREE to their terms.

Anyone who violated their oath because they diagreed with bush belongs in jail.  Same with anyone who does this for obama.  Same with that bradley wikileaks thing.

Sorry, but right or wrong, you signed the paper and took the check.  I can see if it's an ILLEGAL order.  But "I read some birther shit on a site" or "I disagree with this iraq war that was ongoing when I signed up 2 months ago", so i can't fight now, is silly.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 07:41:48 AM »
i dont care who the prez is, and what your own beliefs are - when you take that oath, they own your ass.  They give you healthcare, a guaranteed income and place to live, and pay for school.  You GET all that.  But you AGREE to their terms.

Anyone who violated their oath because they diagreed with bush belongs in jail.  Same with anyone who does this for obama.  Same with that bradley wikileaks thing.

Sorry, but right or wrong, you signed the paper and took the check.  I can see if it's an ILLEGAL order.  But "I read some birther shit on a site" or "I disagree with this iraq war that was ongoing when I signed up 2 months ago", so i can't fight now, is silly.
Yeah, but nobody is talking about that, this is about them denying him a license to practice medicine because of his political beliefs, which is horseshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 07:52:06 AM »
Yeah, but nobody is talking about that, this is about them denying him a license to practice medicine because of his political beliefs, which is horseshit.

okay, i can agree there. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 10:10:54 AM »

Agreed.  He did his time, was dishonorably discharged.

Taking away his ability to support himself and his family for political reasons seems extreme.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 11:14:16 AM »
is there some law/rule that dishonorable discharge = no medical license?   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 11:43:33 AM »

Agreed.  He did his time, was dishonorably discharged.

Taking away his ability to support himself and his family for political reasons seems extreme.

I agree.  It's petty and wrong.  Just like when business people said they would fire Obama supporters.  It's not how the US should be.
Abandon every hope...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 06:46:26 PM »
Vince, the fact you're reveling in this is quite pathetic. Then again, given your track record it's not surprising.

Yes I am because as a person who served in the military, I despite people like Lakin who use a bullshit excuse to try to bow out of his duties to deploy....especially an officer for that matter.

The medical license denial is extreme however a "dismissal" from the military is the same thing as a dishonorable discharge ( only enlisted personnel can get a DD, commissioned officers get dismissal). 
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 10:01:41 PM »
Sounds like a bunch of hacks were on the board.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 09:45:35 AM »

Yes I am because as a person who served in the military, I despite people like Lakin who use a bullshit excuse to try to bow out of his duties to deploy....especially an officer for that matter.

The medical license denial is extreme however a "dismissal" from the military is the same thing as a dishonorable discharge ( only enlisted personnel can get a DD, commissioned officers get dismissal). 
You served? What the hell did you do in the Military?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 09:55:11 AM »

Converted BB guns to automatic rifles?   :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 12:17:32 PM »

Communications, however after I found out that I had some health issues I was placed on general duties until I was discharged...mostly working a guard checkpoint at the armory, cleaning latrines, and doing landscape work at the base....basically manual labor.  Obviously, I never charged into Iwo Jima or parachuted into the jungle like Rambo but I did my fucking job and didn't bitch or complain about the circumstances or make excuses.  

Ironically, the experience made me a lot tougher than I ever was and I took that into working in the security field and corrections.  Terry Lakin had a job and he refused to follow orders because of his own pride and the fact that he hated the president.  Now he basically has a dishonorable discharge and he will have a very hard time finding employment because of it

When you serve, you have to put your pride and your personal self to the side for the good of the military.  There is no "individual" in the military...it is a team and Lakin forgot about that.  There are plenty of people in the military that do not like President Obama....but he is however the President....he was elected and he is the Commander in Chief....no different than Bush. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 01:38:28 PM »

Communications, however after I found out that I had some health issues I was placed on general duties until I was discharged...mostly working a guard checkpoint at the armory, cleaning latrines, and doing landscape work at the base....basically manual labor.  Obviously, I never charged into Iwo Jima or parachuted into the jungle like Rambo but I did my fucking job and didn't bitch or complain about the circumstances or make excuses.  

Ironically, the experience made me a lot tougher than I ever was and I took that into working in the security field and corrections.  Terry Lakin had a job and he refused to follow orders because of his own pride and the fact that he hated the president.  Now he basically has a dishonorable discharge and he will have a very hard time finding employment because of it

When you serve, you have to put your pride and your personal self to the side for the good of the military.  There is no "individual" in the military...it is a team and Lakin forgot about that.  There are plenty of people in the military that do not like President Obama....but he is however the President....he was elected and he is the Commander in Chief....no different than Bush. 
I was a Marine. I understand what youre saying. This has nothing to do with his military service, theyre denying him a license to practice medicine based on his political views.
Of course he should be discharged for refusing to follow orders, he signed a contract, and he didnt follow through, bottom line.
It wasnt out of cowardice, he made a choice to directly disobey orders (I dont know whats worse).
Either way, it doesnt matter what happened in his military career, he was discharged dishonorabl (and took all the negativity that went with it)
For a panel to refuse to grant him something he EARNED based on his political views is downright corrupt at best. All those people should be stripped of their titles and should have THEIR licenses to practice medicine removed.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 06:01:39 PM »
I was a Marine. I understand what youre saying. This has nothing to do with his military service, theyre denying him a license to practice medicine based on his political views.
Of course he should be discharged for refusing to follow orders, he signed a contract, and he didnt follow through, bottom line.
It wasnt out of cowardice, he made a choice to directly disobey orders (I dont know whats worse).
Either way, it doesnt matter what happened in his military career, he was discharged dishonorabl (and took all the negativity that went with it)
For a panel to refuse to grant him something he EARNED based on his political views is downright corrupt at best. All those people should be stripped of their titles and should have THEIR licenses to practice medicine removed.

Yes, he chose to disobey orders so he has to accept the consequences.  He was fully aware that having that dishonorable discharge on his record would affect his future career so he has to live with it.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 06:25:13 PM »

Yes, he chose to disobey orders so he has to accept the consequences.  He was fully aware that having that dishonorable discharge on his record would affect his future career so he has to live with it.
Hes not applying for a job, this is like having a college refuse to give you diploma because they dont like your political views. This is completely separate from his military service and is downright vile and wrong.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
Hes not applying for a job, this is like having a college refuse to give you diploma because they dont like your political views. This is completely separate from his military service and is downright vile and wrong.

Medical boards have the right to take into account their military record and he has a dismissal which is practically a dishonorable discharge.  He knew that getting that type of discharge would cause him problems in future work so he has to live with it.

Even without having a medical license, he can do other things and it appears that he may have to...or move to a state where his license will be granted
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 11:26:11 PM »
Vince this is complete shit and the fact your defending is says alot about you...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 09:35:40 AM »
Vince this is complete shit and the fact your defending is says alot about you...
Hes just being catty because he doesnt like that the man refused orders.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 09:37:37 AM »

Vince is a gay black leftist, what else do you expect? 

He do anything for Obama, ANYTHING. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 09:53:52 AM »

He's hostile toward heterosexuals for the same reason.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 07:46:04 AM »

In the military, that's the worse thing you can do.  Unless the order violates the UCMJ, you cannot refuse the order. 
A