Author Topic: Crazy comparison  (Read 1172 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Crazy comparison
« on: February 24, 2012, 11:11:10 AM »
He gives a speech to a near-empty stadium in his hometown.  He speaks to a hundred poor audience members about how he loves Cadillacs so much his wife actually owns TWO.

He's not connecting with people.  There is zero excitement around him.  Even if he limps out of the race with the nomination - if he's this impotent against Santorum, how will he look against obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
crazy comparison
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 05:05:42 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Crazy comparison
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 08:49:04 PM »
Amazing what promising free shit will do to bring put the parasites, leeches, and welfare mobs.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 01:31:45 AM »
Amazing what promising free shit will do to bring put the parasites, leeches, and welfare mobs.
if you don't like it move ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 04:29:41 AM »
if you don't like it move ;)

So you approve us becoming a nation of worthless slobs and loafs? 

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 04:36:01 AM »
So you approve us becoming a nation of worthless slobs and loafs? 

Of course he does.  He was raised in a one parent household, father was never around, he was raised on welfare.  Not his fault though, so he thinks because of his "hard luck",  people like us should support him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 04:38:46 AM »
Wasn't this the speech where the famous Peggy Joseph clip originated from? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 04:59:54 AM »
http://Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is why people went there.    For free stuff from the govt. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 05:43:57 AM »
i have a feeling obama could have drawn a lot more than a hundred people to that stadium.

33, youve made this point - the 2012 guy has to have some EXCITEMENT.  not as moronic as cain, for example, ,but voters have to at least believe in him.

you can't tell me more than 30% of repubs really believe in romney.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 05:54:58 AM »
i have a feeling obama could have drawn a lot more than a hundred people to that stadium.

33, youve made this point - the 2012 guy has to have some EXCITEMENT.  not as moronic as cain, for example, ,but voters have to at least believe in him.

you can't tell me more than 30% of repubs really believe in romney.

Most voters I know who are repubs actually work fora living and dont give a damn about be being used as props to advance an agenda like the Obama slaves are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 05:57:10 AM »
Most voters I know who are repubs actually work fora living and dont give a damn about be being used as props to advance an agenda like the Obama slaves are.

a nice chunk of the people in the audience were wearing suits as part of romney's pro-business growth message theme.

also palin packed places in 2008.  with repubs.  who had jobs.  they took the afternoon off.  i'm sure they could have done it here too.  especially in detroit where so many repubs aren't working.   

i dunno, you can't tell me romney's heroic hometown return before the biggest primary of his political career draws a few hundred ppl and it's normal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 06:02:45 AM »
a nice chunk of the people in the audience were wearing suits as part of romney's pro-business growth message theme.

also palin packed places in 2008.  with repubs.  who had jobs.  they took the afternoon off.  i'm sure they could have done it here too.  especially in detroit where so many repubs aren't working.   

i dunno, you can't tell me romney's heroic hometown return before the biggest primary of his political career draws a few hundred ppl and it's normal.

Romney sucks and is a vapid dishonest lying pofs and snake.    He is slightly better than the ghetto demon Obama but not by much.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 06:17:18 AM »

Romney sucks and is a vapid dishonest lying pofs and snake.    He is slightly better than the ghetto demon Obama but not by much.

agreed on both counts.

but with voters - this lack of enthusiasm may keep him out of office.

evven if santorum is batshit loony - repub voters are excited about him.  not romney.

in 2008, ppl were't excited about the RINO GOP offering, and 18% of them stayed home.
Could happen again.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 07:02:54 AM »

She was the nominee at that point.  Right now there is no nominee.  It's apples and oranges.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 07:27:25 AM »
She was the nominee at that point.  Right now there is no nominee.  It's apples and oranges.

i dunno... romney has been the favorite for 4 years.  in his hometown.  with the whole race on the line.  with his whole team pumping this as his waterloo, his last stand for a major economic speech. 

i dunno... i hope santorum wins so at least repubs will show up and vote.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 07:29:14 AM »
When will Romney figure it out that people just don't like him?  Dude has spent hundreds of millions and still can't even beat out a giant douche like Rick Santorum.
Live free or die

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 07:41:58 AM »
He gives a speech to a near-empty stadium in his hometown.  He speaks to a hundred poor audience members about how he loves Cadillacs so much his wife actually owns TWO.

He's not connecting with people.  There is zero excitement around him.  Even if he limps out of the race with the nomination - if he's this impotent against Santorum, how will he look against obama.

Why are you comparing the last night of the Democratic National Convention to a campaign speech, you fucking c*nt? Or are you too stupid not to see the differences between a random campaign speech and the last night of the DNC 3 months before the 2008 election?  ::)

This is why you are nothing more than a water-carrying scumbag for the Obama propaganda machine.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 07:59:21 AM »
Good job fury.....240 your a shill. U defend Obama and the dems at every turn. All the shit they taught you while getting your teaching degree really sunk in. The teachers unions really brainwashed you. I suspect when they come for your weapons during Obama's next 4 years...you'll go with a whimper. Let me know when your balls drop or you can admit your a lib douchbag.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 09:06:05 AM »
   ;).   In retrospect - I wonder how many of those fools even the slight bit taken for fools for buying into the obama bs. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 10:07:11 AM »
lol.  Pretty bad comparison. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 12:44:15 PM »
Why are you comparing the last night of the Democratic National Convention to a campaign speech, you fucking c*nt? Or are you too stupid not to see the differences between a random campaign speech and the last night of the DNC 3 months before the 2008 election?  ::)

This is why you are nothing more than a water-carrying scumbag for the Obama propaganda machine.

:D