Author Topic: I love being 6'1"!  (Read 20831 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: I love being 6'1"!
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2012, 02:58:58 PM »
you know you did something very bad in a past life if your 5feet something inches
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2012, 03:02:19 PM »
Meh, I am 5'6" and no problems here.  :D

Plus, in this world, all that really matters is how much money you have.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2012, 03:04:39 PM »
Plus, in this world, all that really matters is how much money you have.

Ain't that the truth.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2012, 03:06:32 PM »
Ain't that the truth.

If you're 6'0 and broke as shit, youre left for dead.

If you're 5'7" and you're rich and powerful, you're respected.

Obviously, the best thing would be to be 6'0" AND rich!

Most people aren't that lucky.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2012, 03:07:15 PM »
Wow 6'1, amazing... ::)
Dude, you should visit the Netherlands. I see even women taller than you, almost every day.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2012, 03:10:19 PM »
Wow 6'1, amazing... ::)
Dude, you should visit the Netherlands. I see even women taller than you, almost every day.

Big deal, visit the pygmy tribes in central africa, then you can feel like a giant.

Better yet, visit Mars.

MikMaq

« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2012, 03:14:31 PM »
I love these threads, being tall is just better deal with it. I've got tons of fucking flaws, including being retarded, fat, etc, but one thing I got going for me is height. There's just no way around it.

It's basic nature, you were raised by role models growing up, people's brain associate looking up at someone with authority, which is why bosses, kings, priest's etc, had positions above the people. Granted being tall don't make you any of those things, but it makes it a much more natural fit. Also height is a tremendously good indicator of health and wealth, which is why woman are so conscious of it. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2012, 03:16:22 PM »
Big deal, visit the pygmy tribes in central africa, then you can feel like a giant.

Better yet, visit Mars.

I believe so, but why should I humiliate them?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2012, 03:18:28 PM »
I love these threads, being tall is just better deal with it. I've got tons of fucking flaws, including being retarded, fat, etc, but one thing I got going for me is height. There's just no way around it.

It's basic nature, you were raised by role models growing up, people's brain associate looking up at someone with authority, which is why bosses, kings, priest's etc, had positions above the people. Granted being tall don't make you any of those things, but it makes it a much more natural fit. Also height is a tremendously good indicator of health and wealth, which is why woman are so conscious of it. 

Yes, its better, but for how long? I mean, I know a guy who is 5'6" has a wife, 2 daughters, good living, nice house. he is close to 50. At this point, what does it matter in his life if he is only 5'6"?  Who does he really have to impress?

Yes, being on the shorter side growing up would suck. But once you've reached a point of stability in your life (such as the guy above) it matters less and less. It seems like its more of a problem when you're growing up and trying to survive in school and whatnot.
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2012, 03:19:32 PM »
Yes, its better, but for how long? I mean, I know a guy who is 5'6" has a wife, 2 daughters, good living, nice house. he is close to 50. At this point, what does it matter in his life if he is only 5'6"?  Who does he really have to impress?

Yes, being on the shorter side growing up would suck. But once you've reached a point of stability in your life (such as the guy above) it matters less and less. It seems like its more of a problem when you're growing up and trying to survive in school and whatnot.
X2

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2012, 03:20:31 PM »
Being Dolph Lundgren is one of the best things you can be, impressive height and wealth

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »

You must be short.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2012, 03:22:55 PM »
You must be short.  ;D

Yes, did you not read the post above?  :D I am only 5'6" I've said this many times. Not really a shocker any more.

But my statement could apply to anyone who is not of the norm. Not just people on the shorter side.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2012, 03:23:51 PM »
X2

X3, his wife loves him for the person he is...

...and his bank account

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2012, 03:24:36 PM »
Yes, did you not read the post above?  :D I am only 5'6" I've said this many times. Not really a shocker any more.

But my statement could apply to anyone who is not of the norm. Not just people on the shorter side.
A.no I didn't read the thread,

And

B. It was a joke

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2012, 03:24:55 PM »

Now you just need to amass wealth so you also can get a wife, 2 daughters, good living and a nice house.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2012, 03:26:12 PM »
X3, his wife loves him for the person he is...

...and his bank account

He is only a cop, he is not a brain surgeon. But he makes a good enough living to pay his bills, own a house, etc, etc.
X

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2012, 03:26:54 PM »
OP is correct, I'm 6 3 and I've always intimidated other men wherever I went. You can tell they start feeling very uncomfortable around me. It's good for non-friends but annoying with friends since all of them are basically jealous non-stop and it gets annoying after a while because as friends, they shouldn't feel that way.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2012, 03:27:27 PM »
I love being 6'2  ;D and I have a nephew who is 6'5  :o

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2012, 03:27:32 PM »
Now you just need to amass wealth so you also can get a wife, 2 daughters, good living and a nice house.

I really do not think you need to amass that much wealth for that. I mean, you have to earn a good living, but you do not have to be bill gates rich.

But what girl would date a broke, deadbeat guy, whether he is tall or short?
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2012, 03:28:24 PM »

But what girl would date a broke, deadbeat guy, whether he is tall or short?

My wife

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2012, 03:29:30 PM »
My wife

Yeah, but you have a really big penis, so that pretty much beats out everything else!  ;D ;D lol
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2012, 03:31:29 PM »
Women who are after money are shallow and gold diggers.

One could be super wealthy and then something happens and you lose all that wealth, does that mean suddenly there is no love, no relationship, etc... Women like that are not worth your time.

Weak people I tell ya.

Through richness, through poverty, through hardship and through ease. If a man and woman  who are together truly cherish each other they will have a good life together God willing.

Those that are after only looks are sure to find out we all age even if in our particular sector of human beings (BB/fitness/etc...) we take care of ourselves. Those after money, well money does run out at one point or another.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »
I'm 6'4 and half and a bit

And while it is generally great

I can often do without people staring at me while I walk

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2012, 03:32:37 PM »
If you're 6'0 and broke as shit, youre left for dead.

If you're 5'7" and you're rich and powerful, you're respected.

Obviously, the best thing would be to be 6'0" AND rich!

Most people aren't that lucky.

good point
A