Author Topic: Sit your whore ass down - is this cool in front of a child?  (Read 17659 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Sit your whore ass down - is this cool in front of a child?
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2012, 06:48:15 AM »
She needs a spanking
"

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: sit your whore ass down !
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2012, 08:34:24 AM »
what a repressed douche.
Candiedcolon is an enlightened one. After years of being bukkaked in public and taking dicks in the ass there could be nothing that could startle his temperament more so these kinds of things are everyday attractions for him. Someone who licks mens booty dew and slug trails off gym equipment could not be expected to know any better.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2012, 08:57:03 AM »
If she lived in the middle east she'd be gang raped then stoned to death.  I think that guys response was reasonable.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2012, 11:02:16 AM »
She needs a spanking

I be happy to do that I do much better things to her too she doesn't look bad at all from all I can see

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2012, 11:57:14 AM »
I be happy to do that I do much better things to her too she doesn't look bad at all from all I can see

bitch has juicy ass cheeks and a funky school girl style. begging for some ass smacks. lol
"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2012, 12:07:40 PM »
I'm sick of people who try to control others by inducing shame. Fuck 'em all.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2012, 12:11:30 PM »
My final word on this matter is simply that I wish that when I got on a train I was greeted by a sight like that chick showing her crack and twirling round the pole.
O

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2012, 12:46:39 PM »
full version  :)

"

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2012, 12:53:55 PM »
:58 Dude tells her politely to sit down.

Fair Warning ;D 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2012, 01:03:39 PM »
On second thought this whore looks preggos!  :-[
"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2012, 01:13:17 PM »
Candiedcolon is an enlightened one. After years of being bukkaked in public and taking dicks in the ass there could be nothing that could startle his temperament more so these kinds of things are everyday attractions for him. Someone who licks mens booty dew and slug trails off gym equipment could not be expected to know any better.
i realize the sight of a womans ass cheeks must be very offensive to you leaf. and your so right.  that woman should be ashamed of her body. fucking nasty people and their nakedness. nasty human body. yuck. yuck yuck yuck. and in front of children no less??   its bad enough these kids have to look in the mirror and see their filthy human nakedness whenever they shower off.. but to have to be subject to someone elses filthy human carcass? thats just vile.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 01:39:57 PM »
exactly, fucking disgusting showing that nasty human body in public ! nobody wants to see her disgusting human flesh.  grosse nakedness gonna infect our minds with rubbish! rubbish i tell you!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 01:44:32 PM »
I prefer the directors cut extended version with 50% more ass cheeks

to be honest no-one living in van should be the least bit phased by FOB asian whores, that's like moving to Venice beach and getting upset that it's full of homeless crack addicts.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 01:57:57 PM »
I prefer the directors cut extended version with 50% more ass cheeks

to be honest no-one living in van should be the least bit phased by FOB asian whores, that's like moving to Venice beach and getting upset that it's full of homeless crack addicts.
There wasn't much ass to show to begin with--- she has some nice thick thighs and calves, but other than that, it was quite Boring and redundant...

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2012, 02:00:17 PM »
LMAO !!! ;D

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2012, 02:13:30 PM »
i realize the sight of a womans ass cheeks must be very offensive to you leaf. and your so right.  that woman should be ashamed of her body. fucking nasty people and their nakedness. nasty human body. yuck. yuck yuck yuck. and in front of children no less??   its bad enough these kids have to look in the mirror and see their filthy human nakedness whenever they shower off.. but to have to be subject to someone elses filthy human carcass? thats just vile.

you ever heard of "a lady in the  street but a freak in the bed"

that's how it should be

I find that hoe disgusting, wouldn't touch her with a 10 feet pole in the first place but I hate girls dressing up like that in public.
When I was a doorman, the girls would arrive at the door with almost no clothes on I would always say: "nooooooooo fucking way your daddy saw you walking out like that"

they would always get pissed off  ;D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2012, 02:17:26 PM »
i'd make my kid be a man and hit it.
Boundary Breaker

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2012, 02:18:14 PM »
rightfully so

you wouldnt call a man a whore or a slut for walking aorund in sexy clothes that showed off his body

so what if a woman wants to show off her body

unless she is your woman, it shouldnt matter to you

society is all fucked up.

i dont blame you for thinking that way, its very traditional, and i certainly dont want my gf walking around like that.

but you have so understand that these ideas about sexual and social conservatism are rooted in insecurity if not ignorance.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2012, 02:27:51 PM »
you ever heard of "a lady in the  street but a freak in the bed"

that's how it should be

I find that hoe disgusting, wouldn't touch her with a 10 feet pole in the first place but I hate girls dressing up like that in public.
When I was a doorman, the girls would arrive at the door with almost no clothes on I would always say: "nooooooooo fucking way your daddy saw you walking out like that"

they would always get pissed off  ;D
The sad fact is, if one of those girls saw a chick with a better body, and both are wearing their "slutwear", the one with the lesser body will say, "that bitch is dressing like such a slut, she is such a whore for wearing that outfit. Who does she think she is?"

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2012, 02:30:59 PM »
rightfully so

you wouldnt call a man a whore or a slut for walking aorund in sexy clothes that showed off his body

so what if a woman wants to show off her body

unless she is your woman, it shouldnt matter to you

society is all fucked up.

i dont blame you for thinking that way, its very traditional, and i certainly dont want my gf walking around like that.

but you have so understand that these ideas about sexual and social conservatism are rooted in insecurity if not ignorance.  

It rooted in not wanting all the trash nasty hookers and their sordid activity bring to neighborhoods: used condoms on the ground, pimps, drugs, etc... Despite the fact that this girl is nasty and trashy, she's the tip of the iceberg. But a filthy guy like you wouldn't get that. Most people don't want to see filthy trash everywhere you debased cretin.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2012, 03:03:36 PM »
The sad fact is, if one of those girls saw a chick with a better body, and both are wearing their "slutwear", the one with the lesser body will say, "that bitch is dressing like such a slut, she is such a whore for wearing that outfit. Who does she think she is?"
  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2012, 03:04:43 PM »
It rooted in not wanting all the trash nasty hookers and their sordid activity bring to neighborhoods: used condoms on the ground, pimps, drugs, etc... Despite the fact that this girl is nasty and trashy, she's the tip of the iceberg. But a filthy guy like you wouldn't get that. Most people don't want to see filthy trash everywhere you debased cretin.
yes its a very slippery slope from allowing people to walk around as god made them to allowing rape and theft go unchecked in the streets.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2012, 03:32:08 PM »
yes its a very slippery slope from allowing people to walk around as god made them to allowing rape and theft go unchecked in the streets.

You know I'm right, you're just to dumb and proud to admit you're wrong.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2012, 03:34:40 PM »
You know I'm right, you're just to dumb and proud to admit you're wrong.
absolutely. one day its free love and public acceptance of the human body, the next day were all fire breathing demons raping our own mothers and torturing new born children.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2012, 03:48:36 PM »
she is breaking public norms of decency, so i don't see it as an overreaction. It may be 'natural' to masturbate but if you do it in public don't be surprised if people get upset  ::)
follow the arrows