Author Topic: Sit your whore ass down - is this cool in front of a child?  (Read 17673 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Sit your whore ass down - is this cool in front of a child?
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2012, 03:51:27 PM »
she is breaking public norms of decency, so i don't see it as an overreaction. It may be 'natural' to masturbate but if you do it in public don't be surprised if people get upset  ::)
yes well back in the 1950's if a black person used a white persons restroom then it wouldnt have been an overreaction for any white people in that bathroom to call the black person disgusting and to gtfo outta there bathroom.  thatd have been a perfectly ok reaction.  societal norms good standards to go by. yes, yes i absolutely agree.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
yes well back in the 1950's if a black person used a white persons restroom then it wouldnt have been an overreaction for any white people in that bathroom to call the black person disgusting and to gtfo outta there bathroom.  thatd have been a perfectly ok reaction.  societal norms good standards to go by. yes, yes i absolutely agree.
not exact parallels. i really don't see any controversy in his actions at all, she better sit her whore ass down in public.
follow the arrows

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2012, 03:58:57 PM »
societal norms

you didnt give any reasoning behind why her behavior was unacceptable or worthy of such treatment besides societal norms

yet societal norms have a historicla tradition of being ignorant, oppressive, repressive, discriminatory, unjust, bigoted, etc.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2012, 04:10:37 PM »
societal norms

you didnt give any reasoning behind why her behavior was unacceptable or worthy of such treatment besides societal norms

yet societal norms have a historicla tradition of being ignorant, oppressive, repressive, discriminatory, unjust, bigoted, etc.

Yes, society should suffer the ills of street hookers, used condoms on the ground, drugs and pimps--because someone wants to be 'natural' and shit. Even though they're whoring not being natural. Not coincidently, you're the only person making this argument. Just sit your whore ass down tbomz

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2012, 04:14:04 PM »
 ::) sad

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: sit your whore ass down !
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2012, 04:25:28 PM »
haha yeah. I could totally see that happening on the sky train to. Hilarious.
^^
I literally see this type of stuff all the time- you gotta come here one day, for real!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2012, 04:31:10 PM »

The differences is that one person can't control the color they are born as but the other person can control what she is doing. People have a right to choose what level of sexuality they want to be exposed to.  Forcing your idea of acceptable sexuality on another person is wrong no matter who does it.
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2012, 04:41:21 PM »
when did anyone ever say anything about forcing anyone to do anything?   ???   ??? making stuff up now ??

the implications of your argument are such that if a person wanted to claim the mere sight of a womans face was far too sexual in nature to allow to be shown in public that that person would have a very strong case based on the fact that allowing women to go out in public without covering their face causes other people who didnt wish to see womens faces to see them and potentially enter into a sexual realm of thought as an effect of that unwanted sight.

but without going to such an extreme with that legal conception nd taking it to its furthest implications, one would have to decide some kind of arbitrary limit for the amount of exposure to things which culd potentially be sexual in nature (which are virtually unlimited anyways) and to what degree they may be exposed or talked about and what what nature.. blah blah blah

if you just think about it, if you cant think of any negatives that are necessarily correlated with a behavior besides those negatives based on conforming to tradition and popular opinion then you shouldnt be prohibiting the behavior.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2012, 04:42:09 PM »
It rooted in not wanting all the trash nasty hookers and their sordid activity bring to neighborhoods: used condoms on the ground, pimps, drugs, etc... Despite the fact that this girl is nasty and trashy, she's the tip of the iceberg. But a filthy guy like you wouldn't get that. Most people don't want to see filthy trash everywhere you debased cretin.

Interesting how you say nothing about the clients / johns. Are you proposing that prostitution is not demand driven?
c

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2012, 05:08:05 PM »
Interesting how you say nothing about the clients / johns. Are you proposing that prostitution is not demand driven?

Of course it's demand driven.
What's your point?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2012, 05:34:51 PM »
when did anyone ever say anything about forcing anyone to do anything?   ???   ??? making stuff up now ??

the implications of your argument are such that if a person wanted to claim the mere sight of a womans face was far too sexual in nature to allow to be shown in public that that person would have a very strong case based on the fact that allowing women to go out in public without covering their face causes other people who didnt wish to see womens faces to see them and potentially enter into a sexual realm of thought as an effect of that unwanted sight.

but without going to such an extreme with that legal conception nd taking it to its furthest implications, one would have to decide some kind of arbitrary limit for the amount of exposure to things which culd potentially be sexual in nature (which are virtually unlimited anyways) and to what degree they may be exposed or talked about and what what nature.. blah blah blah

if you just think about it, if you cant think of any negatives that are necessarily correlated with a behavior besides those negatives based on conforming to tradition and popular opinion then you shouldnt be prohibiting the behavior.

Most of what you said is rambling but I will address the first portion.  The hoochie on the train was attempting to force the subway passengers to accept her idea of proper sexuality by being overtly sexual in a public place which is agreed through societal consensus to be innately nonsexual.    If there was a child present she was also usurping the role of the parents to teach their child sexuality.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2012, 05:40:13 PM »
This shit is surreal.

Is she high?  -- I love the "you are very disgusting"..
O

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2012, 05:54:30 PM »
What problems we humans have created for ourselves. We are too intelligent for our own good.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2012, 06:11:51 PM »
she is breaking public norms of decency, so i don't see it as an overreaction. It may be 'natural' to masturbate but if you do it in public don't be surprised if people get upset  ::)

I once threw a Japanese guy off a train for masturbating in public.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2012, 10:13:04 PM »
Most of what you said is rambling but I will address the first portion.  The hoochie on the train was attempting to force the subway passengers to accept her idea of proper sexuality by being overtly sexual in a public place which is agreed through societal consensus to be innately nonsexual.    If there was a child present she was also usurping the role of the parents to teach their child sexuality.
WHat he said.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2012, 10:16:02 PM »

tbombz... it's about being appropriate bro. has nothing to do with your way of reasoning right now. i would like to see you going into a meeting room, where a 100 million dollar deal is going down, you're about to give a presentation on the numbers, and you show up in a tank top, daisy dukes, and flip flops. it's not about being liberal or whatever... it's about being appropriate.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2012, 11:28:12 PM »
TBombz are you a troll or just a degenerate with a low IQ?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2012, 03:17:58 AM »
An ode to society and its norms.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2012, 03:19:00 AM »
is she single?
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2012, 08:14:01 AM »
Perhaps the gentleman on the train should have said...?

"Sit your whore ass down ON MY FACE!"
"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »
I would have said the same thing "SIT YOUR WHORE ARSE DOWN ON MY COCK, THERE THATS IT, GOOD GIRL, NOW RIDE THAT THANG!" na just kidding, I would have just enjoyed the free show - added it to the wank bank and created multiple sexual fantasies in relation to the incident to whack off too at a later date!
V

MikMaq

« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2012, 06:58:56 PM »
This shit is surreal.

The chick is obviously strung out on hard drugs, trying to pick up new clients in a public place in the middle of the day.
Seriously I`m disgusted by some of you guys man, where the fuck do you draw your lines.  This is bordering on child molestation.

If a pedophile was dancing around in his underwear trying to stimulate people with children present it wouldn`t be tolerated her being a woman makes no difference.

This is pillowtalk territory.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »
This shit is surreal.

Surprised more didn't pick up on that, it's meme worthy alone.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2012, 11:54:01 PM »
The chick is obviously strung out on hard drugs, trying to pick up new clients in a public place in the middle of the day.
Seriously I`m disgusted by some of you guys man, where the fuck do you draw your lines.  This is bordering on child molestation.

If a pedophile was dancing around in his underwear trying to stimulate people with children present it wouldn`t be tolerated her being a woman makes no difference.

This is pillowtalk territory.

"Obviously"? No, you don't know, you can speculate.

If she is trying to pick up new clients, which would be adult men, then it is not  "border on child molestation". Pedos like kids, which means their actions would revolve around gaining acces to kids, or doing things with kids, around kids, not stimulating adults...

Furthermore, if she is trying to get clients, wher does the pedophilia come in? Come on that makes no sense what soever---how did you come to that?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2012, 11:57:58 PM »
there are plenty of children growing up in the red light district where their parents own/rent appartment above whore houses

they see whores standing in their windows all day

children dont give a fuck

they have no libido and are too busy chasing footballs or ice cream trucks