Author Topic: Our favourite natty chick Dana Linn Bailey strikes back  (Read 178199 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Our favourite natty chick Dana Linn Bailey strikes back
« Reply #225 on: February 29, 2012, 09:47:13 AM »
Hi Dana. 

I want to face fuck you

To death
LMFAO!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #226 on: February 29, 2012, 01:12:00 PM »
**cough**

LOLOL the last one is quality, thanks Grant, saved for reference!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #227 on: February 29, 2012, 01:13:55 PM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #228 on: February 29, 2012, 01:21:15 PM »
DLB as a kid.

Looking forward to hearing your rebutalls to the attacks on your character DLB!!!!!!!!!

"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #229 on: February 29, 2012, 01:22:46 PM »
I'd like Voland to shit on her face...
O

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #230 on: February 29, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »

He'd like that as well.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #231 on: February 29, 2012, 01:26:38 PM »
DLB as a kid.

Looking forward to hearing your rebutalls to the attacks on your character DLB!!!!!!!!!

haha! tomboy...she's always be in touch with her manly side.
Boundary Breaker

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #232 on: February 29, 2012, 01:28:05 PM »

He'd like that as well.

i'd shit in her ducklips like a sundae in a cone.  :D
Boundary Breaker

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: February 29, 2012, 01:30:48 PM »
Hell yeah that`s a lot for a chick her size!

x2. Can't remember the natural raw world records for women in the bench, but they are lower than you'd think.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #234 on: February 29, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
Rob Bailey is a manipulative control freak who uses fake dumbells in his training videos. This bitch couldn't press 60's let alone 150's...

...and stop putting anavar in Dana's conflakes you monster.
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #235 on: February 29, 2012, 02:32:09 PM »
i'd shit in her ducklips like a sundae in a cone.  :D
I laughed out loud on that one!  :)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #236 on: February 29, 2012, 02:34:02 PM »
DANA YOU ARE FAR FROM NATURAL AN YOU KNOW I KNOW :o

^^^^Haha EVEN LEE PRIEST IS CALLING YOU OUT!!!

rumour has it that the reason she got the pro card was due to the padded bikini, giving the impression of her being a female.  

Newsflash, women have breasts.
"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #237 on: February 29, 2012, 02:48:21 PM »
looks like she's going in tranny mode. only on anavar so progression takes a bit longer but shes getting there  :D

dustin

« Reply #238 on: February 29, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
C*nt has permanent duck face.

10 pages deep and I still don't know what a "flag nor fail" is. I don't even think our great Getbig scholar TA could decipher that. Flag nor fail? WTF?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #239 on: February 29, 2012, 03:38:21 PM »
honestly-why do you all care?

I mean, yes- she is a liar and yes- she is a female version of a "douchebag"

...but, in this matter the fact is that she is highly desired in the cult of bodybuilding which is like .00000032 of the world's population

the regular/real world looks at a girl like her and laughs at her

fucking snooki laughs at this bitch

dustin

« Reply #240 on: February 29, 2012, 03:41:04 PM »
honestly-why do you all care?

I mean, yes- she is a liar and yes- she is a female version of a "douchebag"

...but, in this matter the fact is that she is highly desired in the cult of bodybuilding which is like .00000032 of the world's population

the regular/real world looks at a girl like her and laughs at her

fucking snooki laughs at this bitch

Wow. Real talk, bro.

When you put it that way that's pretty epic. Very true though. That's why I don't tell people that I "bodybuild" anymore. All my clothes are well fitted, I don't bring protein shakes out in public and I never talk about training or dieting. Such a sad, embarrassing sport pass time.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: February 29, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »
Wow. Real talk, bro.

When you put it that way that's pretty epic. Very true though. That's why I don't tell people that I "bodybuild" anymore. All my clothes are well fitted, I don't bring protein shakes out in public and I never talk about training or dieting. Such a sad, embarrassing sport pass time.

see though- you are actually well adjusted

the sad thing is that there ALOT of people who are the opposite as you and don't know that everyone thinks that they are "assholes"....so, you know what happens?...that's right- they become acceptable in "the cult"

I'll be honest here....Dana is very attractive....HOWEVER... given the choice between her and a regular/real world 10 I would take the real world ten in a heartbeat

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #242 on: February 29, 2012, 03:48:36 PM »
Just because you have a cute face doesn't make it ok to pop anavar like tic-tacs.

This "girl" has no female friends. She hangs out in the gym with meatheads all day.

Rumour has it her husband is abusive too  ;D ;D ;D
"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 29, 2012, 03:54:52 PM »
Just because you have a cute face doesn't make it ok to pop anavar like tic-tacs.

she's a "star" in the cult ...she'll do whatever it takes to stay a star

at this point in her life she has chosen her path and knows that she isn't going try and be a star in the real world

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 29, 2012, 03:56:05 PM »
....and yes i'm coming off as somewhat bitter in this thread because I know dana won't bang me.....which is odd because I still can get great coke and my clen hook up is legit....

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #245 on: February 29, 2012, 04:03:36 PM »
Wow. Real talk, bro.

My buddy at work is into "natural bodybuilding" fucken drives me nuts. At set times everyday he goes in his book bag and take his vitamens. All specially wrapped up in paper towel. It takes him like ten minutes just to swallow the fucken pills. It's like clockwork everyday he has to make this production out of it  ::) Than he had to take his protein and creatine right before we leave work haha. Good kid it's just funny after being on this board for so long he fits that natty stereo type to a t.

I actually had him watch bigger faster stronger. At least he's a little more informed now.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: February 29, 2012, 04:04:56 PM »
My buddy at work is into "natural bodybuilding" fucken drives me nuts. At set times everyday he goes in his book bag and take his vitamens. All specially wrapped up in paper towel. It takes him like ten minutes just to swallow the fucken pills. It's like clockwork everyday  ::) Than he had to take his protein and creatine right before we leave work haha. Good kid it's just funny after being on this board for so long he fits that natty stereo type to a t.

I actually had him watch bigger faster stronger. At least he's a little more informed now.

let me guess...he is the most boring guy you've ever met and half of his discussions are about omega fats in his favorite brand of natural peanut butter

trust me- you meet one legit natural bodybuilder you've met them all

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #247 on: February 29, 2012, 04:16:00 PM »
....and yes i'm coming off as somewhat bitter in this thread because I know dana won't bang me.....which is odd because I still can get great coke and my clen hook up is legit....

lol your fucked dude!

:D

i dont even think a lot of guys here get your humor. but i appreciate it.
b

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #248 on: February 29, 2012, 04:18:07 PM »

She is cute and has a very sweet and innocent personality. 

She would make a good wife if she could cook and went off cycle.

Rumour has it she does like to "party" too.
"

dustin

« Reply #249 on: February 29, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »
My buddy at work is into "natural bodybuilding" fucken drives me nuts. At set times everyday he goes in his book bag and take his vitamens. All specially wrapped up in paper towel. It takes him like ten minutes just to swallow the fucken pills. It's like clockwork everyday he has to make this production out of it  ::) Than he had to take his protein and creatine right before we leave work haha. Good kid it's just funny after being on this board for so long he fits that natty stereo type to a t.

Hahaha nice, man. Just send him an email with nothing more than the URL to the Gossip & Opinions board here at Getbig. That'll straighten him the fuck out LOL it killed bodybuilding for me, but I'm happy that I snapped out of it before it was too late. I might otherwise be doing upside down splits while telling schmoes to stay behind the line or making duck faces like DLB and her fruity bodyfriend.

Oh, and JNN... I would pound the shit out of her too. It if weren't for the duck faces and tough bitch image she's trying to sell I'm sure she'd bump herself up a few notches. But like you said, the real world non-delusional sweety is what I'd rather choose.

My momma always told me to go for the "bring home to mom" kinda chicks. Straight up said that they put out too, so don't be a dumbass and mess with whores because the smart dude picks the chick who's head is screwed on tight. She was fucking right too. All the sweet, intelligent chicks that I hooked up with were NYMPHOS once I popped their cherries!!!!! Half of them had never even kissed a guy and they would literally beg to suck my dong just to please me. Good girls who are smart also know what they want. And if they feel secure, they can let out their inner whore and will want to fuck your brains out. My buddies bragged about banging dime pieces when in fact they were just 7/10 club whores at best, and they only got laid once every few weeks. I was getting my dick sucked after my high school girlfriends tucked me into bed and cleaned my room!! I think I found the winning formula, not those dumbasses.

My first fuck was the only one who wasn't a virgin and I fine tuned the formula like I was a chemical engineer. Every girl I was awesome and definitely wifey material. Would have kept going but I met my wife at a young age and she told me right away that we were getting married one day. And she was right LOL