Author Topic: Our favourite natty chick Dana Linn Bailey strikes back  (Read 178321 times)

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Our favourite natty chick Dana Linn Bailey strikes back
« Reply #250 on: February 29, 2012, 04:40:19 PM »
My buddy at work is into "natural bodybuilding" fucken drives me nuts. At set times everyday he goes in his book bag and take his vitamens. All specially wrapped up in paper towel. It takes him like ten minutes just to swallow the fucken pills. It's like clockwork everyday he has to make this production out of it  ::) Than he had to take his protein and creatine right before we leave work haha. Good kid it's just funny after being on this board for so long he fits that natty stereo type to a t.

I actually had him watch bigger faster stronger. At least he's a little more informed now.

I used to be like this when I was younger. Feel like such a tool now for taking myself so seriously  :-[

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #251 on: February 29, 2012, 05:17:05 PM »
My buddy at work is into "natural bodybuilding" fucken drives me nuts. At set times everyday he goes in his book bag and take his vitamens. All specially wrapped up in paper towel. It takes him like ten minutes just to swallow the fucken pills. It's like clockwork everyday he has to make this production out of it  ::) Than he had to take his protein and creatine right before we leave work haha. Good kid it's just funny after being on this board for so long he fits that natty stereo type to a t.

I actually had him watch bigger faster stronger. At least he's a little more informed now.
Haha, wow.. I'm pretty sure most of us used to be like that to some extent at what point or the other... till we found the light  ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #252 on: February 29, 2012, 05:33:28 PM »
Broad is nuttier than Grannie's fruitcake.
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #253 on: February 29, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »
lol your fucked dude!

:D

i dont even think a lot of guys here get your humor. but i appreciate it.
I like when he explains the punch lines....makes it even more hilarious!  ;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #254 on: February 29, 2012, 05:44:46 PM »
DLB is not addicted to recreational drugs.  She only uses them occasionally during contests and other social events.

The anabolics are used year round.
"

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: our favourite natty chick strikes back
« Reply #255 on: February 29, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
as natural as gustavo badell  ;D

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #256 on: February 29, 2012, 06:34:47 PM »
DLB is not addicted to recreational drugs.  She only uses them occasionally during contests and other social events.

The anabolics are used year round.

Well, thank you for clearing that up.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #257 on: February 29, 2012, 06:38:06 PM »

totally gross...

that can only be attractive to homos and lesbians...

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: February 29, 2012, 06:50:46 PM »

My momma always told me to go for the "bring home to mom" kinda chicks. Straight up said that they put out too, so don't be a dumbass and mess with whores because the smart dude picks the chick who's head is screwed on tight. She was fucking right too. All the sweet, intelligent chicks that I hooked up with were NYMPHOS once I popped their cherries!!!!! Half of them had never even kissed a guy and they would literally beg to suck my dong just to please me. Good girls who are smart also know what they want. And if they feel secure, they can let out their inner whore and will want to fuck your brains out. My buddies bragged about banging dime pieces when in fact they were just 7/10 club whores at best, and they only got laid once every few weeks. I was getting my dick sucked after my high school girlfriends tucked me into bed and cleaned my room!! I think I found the winning formula, not those dumbasses.

I've found that to be quite true, too. A lot of the club whore types are like "the goods in the shops window, but nothing in stock" sexually, IMO. Obviously there are exceptions. lol

Oh and not to mention, you can actually stand being with the nice ones outside of the times you're fucking.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: February 29, 2012, 07:15:03 PM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #260 on: February 29, 2012, 07:18:50 PM »
Is that "wife beater" he wearing?    :o
"

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #261 on: February 29, 2012, 07:47:06 PM »
This triffling chick is so annoying. She wouldn't survive 2 days in New York with these crazy bitches around.  :)

#

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #262 on: February 29, 2012, 07:52:42 PM »
btw, the whole "Barbell with Chains" thing has now JUMPED THE SHARK BIGTIME

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 29, 2012, 07:53:41 PM »
seriously- between this chick, crossfit and everyone knowing everything about getting in shape I have finally given up on the fitness business

fitness has JUMPED THE SHARK

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: February 29, 2012, 07:53:57 PM »
btw, the whole "Barbell with Chains" thing has now JUMPED THE SHARK BIGTIME

Yep.

masuimi

• Getbig I
« Reply #265 on: February 29, 2012, 07:56:26 PM »
Most of you guys are DouchBags, period.  If she ever put the moves on you, you'd be spunkin' in about 12 seconds.
She's smokin' hot ... My opinion, not yours.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: February 29, 2012, 07:57:20 PM »
Most of you guys are DouchBags, period.  If she ever put the moves on you, you'd be spunkin' in about 12 seconds.
She's smokin' hot ... My opinion, not yours.

I agree 100 percent

mind you- I would LEGIT be spunking in my pants if Casey Anthony brushed up against me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #267 on: February 29, 2012, 07:59:00 PM »
Those chains are nothing new.Steve Reeves used them 50 years ago.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #268 on: February 29, 2012, 08:00:48 PM »
Hahaha nice, man. Just send him an email with nothing more than the URL to the Gossip & Opinions board here at Getbig. That'll straighten him the fuck out LOL it killed bodybuilding for me, but I'm happy that I snapped out of it before it was too late. I might otherwise be doing upside down splits while telling schmoes to stay behind the line or making duck faces like DLB and her fruity bodyfriend.

Oh, and JNN... I would pound the shit out of her too. It if weren't for the duck faces and tough bitch image she's trying to sell I'm sure she'd bump herself up a few notches. But like you said, the real world non-delusional sweety is what I'd rather choose.

My momma always told me to go for the "bring home to mom" kinda chicks. Straight up said that they put out too, so don't be a dumbass and mess with whores because the smart dude picks the chick who's head is screwed on tight. She was fucking right too. All the sweet, intelligent chicks that I hooked up with were NYMPHOS once I popped their cherries!!!!! Half of them had never even kissed a guy and they would literally beg to suck my dong just to please me. Good girls who are smart also know what they want. And if they feel secure, they can let out their inner whore and will want to fuck your brains out. My buddies bragged about banging dime pieces when in fact they were just 7/10 club whores at best, and they only got laid once every few weeks. I was getting my dick sucked after my high school girlfriends tucked me into bed and cleaned my room!! I think I found the winning formula, not those dumbasses.

My first fuck was the only one who wasn't a virgin and I fine tuned the formula like I was a chemical engineer. Every girl I was awesome and definitely wifey material. Would have kept going but I met my wife at a young age and she told me right away that we were getting married one day. And she was right LOL

Another fucken golden post  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: February 29, 2012, 08:00:51 PM »
Those chains are nothing new.Steve Reeves used them 50 years ago.

of course not however the old adage goes "everything old is new again"

seriously, I only wish I thought of teaching soccer moms how to do Clean and Presses first....then again- why would I want to do that? I mean, I wanted to be ground breaking

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #270 on: February 29, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »
totally gross...

that can only be attractive to homos and lesbians...

she is gross of course body wise..., but she has a symetrical face that was feminine at one point in her life from the pics I saw. I mean you can honestly say you wouldn't hit it if she dropped the drugs ,changed her hairstyle, and put on 15 pounds of fat? She would be a very Cute girl.
l

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: February 29, 2012, 08:03:56 PM »
I think the current use of chains is from powerlifting tho- Louie Simmons/WSB etc.

Kind of like BBers doing tire flipping in videos, taken from strongman.

Nothing wrong with it really but bbers doing it seems poseurish. I saw some fitness video on youtube last week of a woman doing bench dips, but using a fucking tire instead of a bench. WTF? More 'hardcore' I guess.  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: February 29, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »
btw, Dana- I know you are reading this and know that you are saying to yourself "OMG- these guys are such losers talking about me on a Wednesday night"

and Dana, yes, we are losers...however- we are honest about being losers.

you on the other hand can lie all you want to the fat girls who ask you for advice about getting in shape in the gym but we all know that you abusing alot of illegal substance

look in the mirror, puta

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: February 29, 2012, 08:07:23 PM »
btw, Dana- I know you are reading this and know that you are saying to yourself "OMG- these guys are such losers talking about me on a Wednesday night"

and Dana, yes, we are losers...however- we are honest about being losers.

you on the other hand can lie all you want to the fat girls who ask you for advice about getting in shape in the gym but we all know that you abusing alot of illegal substance

look in the mirror, puta

btw, the above are the rantings of someone who hasn't put his penis in a woman since August of 2010

.....and no I haven't been having sex with men in the meantime, assholes

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #274 on: February 29, 2012, 08:10:35 PM »

You can clearly see in this interview with Shawn Ray, that she can't pull any of those retarded faces or acting "hip...hop". Retard duck face and throwing ninja turtle fists. She's a fake.

THIS is her personality and she seems a bit intimidated to "act" normal next to a IFBB.
#