Author Topic: Say it isn't so! Closing Shop?  (Read 4540 times)

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: Say it isn't so! Closing Shop?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 11:37:57 PM »
WW so who we left with now then who is trustworthy, allot seem to be putting their heads in the sand

For human grade gear which is guaranteed to be legit and for you to get good service, not many, if any at all. For ug domestic, there are a few really good guys.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 12:34:05 AM »
for HG? flora... sandra...

might be a little expensive but you can guarantee that they are legit

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 02:52:55 AM »
ffs this is the last thing i needed to happen

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 03:54:07 AM »
I always had this guys back! even when people bitched about T/A time and were worried about their product showing up I always told them they would get taken care of! EM dosn't fuck around! He always comes through! even if you get your order seized, he will reship! I will say if you were looking for a fast source he probably wasn't the best choice, but if you had patience he was the best! hands down! and the new products he was not sitting on! He just had access to them! you guys really think he stocked all those items on his site? who would stock up on std meds? or anti acne meds? these were just products he could buy at a pharmacy if needed. He didn't sit on much gear at all! most all of it was purchased at the pharmacy when needed. def the one guy I would bet the farm on! always came through for me.

I hated going to outlaw and listening to all these newbies bitch because their product didn't ship within 72hrs after funds ere picked up-lol this isn't ebay! he is one of those guys you just had to use a few times and then you understood everything is worth the wait. def not the guy to use if you are prepping for a show and need your gear fast! with EM you have to plan ahead and get everything way before you plan to cycle. This is a smart move! think about all the guys who let greed get to them and eventually get popped by the DEA. This shows he is not greedy and does not need the money. He did this for the BB community! he could of quit years ago! and would of been sitting very pretty! Some of these sources make so much money everyday and it gets to be a addiction! it is hard to get out of the game when you are raking in the bucks like that.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 04:03:47 AM »
WW so who we left with now then who is trustworthy, allot seem to be putting their heads in the sand

lots of guys in the states! there is still a guy who has alpha-pharma and sciroxx domestic usa but I know you are in the UK so I am not sure. you are right USA has better chefs so good gear is easy to get but as far as human grade I don't know! I just know guys in the states. but they ship international.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 05:03:36 AM »
he will be back,, when everything cool off he will be back ,, as i said before MILLION FUCKING TIMES and now im very serious ,, he was a great source,, not was ...is,, his products are and were pharma grade level,, his timing lacked in last year,, lots of atention on him ,, generaly speaking i approved him in hall of fame,, i cant remember what bodybuild i gave him i think it was franco when i had to chose,, i would never put any source in the hall fo fame of suppliers if they didnt deserve it,, he was and is a big reason for hapiness in bodybuild households around the world,,

he didnt do wrong to anyone in the end of day when it come to bodybuild and hormones,, he created a brand... he was on wiliam boarding and was one of the good fellas with good information and fought a good fight,,

he wil be back another day another time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Freeway

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 05:45:38 AM »
So is it still guaranteed that his orders will be shipped out even though he's closing?

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 06:21:32 AM »
anyone here used his vitex...? i have experience with both his alpha pharma and jinan trenax and was very much tempted to try his gh...just eems a bit too risky atm...

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 03:57:13 AM »
I wouldn't order from him right now! and that is coming from me! somebody I will back up with my own money if someone does not get their order. do not order right now! I know he had some serious shipping issues and alot of unpatient customers who treat him like they are ordering off ebay. that is not how this game works! he also could ot take care of huge orders all at once like he used to!
I am glad to see a source go out without getting busted! if I had his money I would have retired years ago! He did this for you guys! he loved what he did! and tried his hardest to bring the best items possible. he was a source that actually gave a shit about the customer and not his wallet! there are other sources similar to EM in that respect but that is what he strived to do. He has has shipping issues for years! and ha also had other issues for years! alot of traveling and alot of hard work! he never should of put up that website.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 07:52:39 AM »
I wouldn't order from him right now! and that is coming from me! somebody I will back up with my own money if someone does not get their order. do not order right now! I know he had some serious shipping issues and alot of unpatient customers who treat him like they are ordering off ebay. that is not how this game works! he also could ot take care of huge orders all at once like he used to!
I am glad to see a source go out without getting busted! if I had his money I would have retired years ago! He did this for you guys! he loved what he did! and tried his hardest to bring the best items possible. he was a source that actually gave a shit about the customer and not his wallet! there are other sources similar to EM in that respect but that is what he strived to do. He has has shipping issues for years! and ha also had other issues for years! alot of traveling and alot of hard work! he never should of put up that website.

Let me get this straight.  About a month ago you posted a table FULL of Euro products.  A stockpile to last a lifetime, then he is now closing shop.  how long have you known this?

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 02:39:27 AM »
Let me get this straight.  About a month ago you posted a table FULL of Euro products.  A stockpile to last a lifetime, then he is now closing shop.  how long have you known this?

All I know is you can not get a huge order from him anymore! he has poor shiping and unpatient customers bitching on forums! some guys have to understand they are not ordering off of ebay! I have known EM for a long time and he always takes care of me. I even said if anybody were to get scammed by euroman I would pay for their order! I won't give that gaurantee anymore. he is done for a little while! let him reorganize. there are problems that you guys do not know about not just shipping. but he did not get busted! I am just saying I wouldn't order at this point! he closed all his emails so I would find somebody else. I was right about EM even though he did take awhile he always came through with great products. I knew EM way before alpha-pharma and had that damn web-site.maybe somebody bought him out for now.