Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 107213 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #450 on: February 28, 2012, 05:52:53 PM »
when a boarding is built mainly on alex33...and all his gimick you cant get raped,, what you can is lose gh15,, thisnk about it....if im nto here this boarding go to the shit...remember! you need me ...i dont need you !

if you think i need you try to bann me and see

gh15 approved

haha yea fuckface, do leave getbig and see how much we really miss you.

go fuck yourself.
follow the arrows

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #451 on: February 28, 2012, 05:53:05 PM »
i am also willing to make a deal,, i will stop posting,, i did it in past,, check into the amount of complaints,, if i dont post for 2 days i have fellas up my ass ,, what happened why why why tons of pms and emails,, 2 days!

i have no problem to stop postings,, especialy now when webpage is coming,, you need me big time lol i have you on a catch 22 hold

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #452 on: February 28, 2012, 05:54:08 PM »
haha yea fuckface, do leave getbig and see how much we really miss you.

go fuck yourself.

alredy tried... was floaded with what happened please come back ,, beggs and beggs from real fellas not gimcks,, do a poll as i said,, one vote each and see lol reason you wont is one! you know the final results

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #453 on: February 28, 2012, 06:00:07 PM »
when a boarding is built mainly on alex33...and all his gimick you cant get raped,, what you can is lose gh15,, thisnk about it....if im nto here this boarding go to the shit...remember! you need me ...i dont need you !

if you think i need you try to bann me and see

gh15 approved

I need you?

Snitch15....I have zero interest in bodybuilding drugs or the high school drama that surrounds them, so you have zero relevance to me.

And the Alex33 red herring doesn't work.  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #454 on: February 28, 2012, 06:00:52 PM »
i have fellas up my ass ,,

gh15 approved

I'll bet you do.  :o

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #455 on: February 28, 2012, 06:02:12 PM »
Lol. If I was into conspiracy theories I'd say that Alex is now using the gh15 account. Think about it, since he and Nasser became buddies gh15 has started posting about five times as much and seems much more angry and threatening.
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #456 on: February 28, 2012, 06:03:36 PM »
so lets make this experiement shall we? get a posting going..and we shal try it ....
with out me there is no getbig...ofcoure the place will stay and balonie will fly mostly kid games and thigns by alex33..but the actual core information on the the day thing that you so got used to ...the actual bodybuild aspect the drug aspect of bodybuild wil b egone,, and with it everyone who is anything in bodybuild will be gone...

as i said before i brought here the bodybuilders who ar here...many of them came for me and ONLY for me,, yes im that strong

notice how arogant i am ,, for a reason ,, im that ! good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #457 on: February 28, 2012, 06:04:23 PM »
Lol. If I was into conspiracy theories I'd say that Alex is now using the gh15 account. Think about it, since he and Nasser became buddies gh15 has started posting about five times as much and seems much more angry and threatening.

alex woudl never be gh15 ,, he is lacking the knowledge and he is not bodybuildr,, he is though on here with many gimicks,, he is seriolulsy kookoo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #458 on: February 28, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »
so lets make this experiement shall we? get a posting going..and we shal try it ....
with out me there is no getbig...ofcoure the place will stay and balonie will fly mostly kid games and thigns by alex33..but the actual core information on the the day thing that you so got used to ...the actual bodybuild aspect the drug aspect of bodybuild wil b egone,, and with it everyone who is anything in bodybuild will be gone...

as i said before i brought here the bodybuilders who ar here...many of them came for me and ONLY for me,, yes im that strong

notice how arogant i am ,, for a reason ,, im that ! good

gh15 approved
Please name ONE person we recognise who joined cause of you. Thanks.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #459 on: February 28, 2012, 06:09:31 PM »
Another threat to leave. ::)

Kick rocks, bitch!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #460 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:39 PM »
Please name ONE person we recognise who joined cause of you. Thanks.

any single one ,, slin lol even he lol remember i have pms here!! worshiping me lol i dont ptu them for im too lazy to look for them ,, i got pms from all the ones who joined becaus eof me,, inaddition g101 has tons of pms,, i have actual emails,, every single one of the gimicks also joined becaus of me,, aside from alex33 and avsher who control this boarding with gimicks,,

if i actualy leave get big...this place will be back to nothing,, you know it ,, and knwo it well!,, you may get here some fellas who from time to time throw you a bone ,, but mostly lies ,, mostly coming here to get a good tap on the shoulders,,

you ruined! getbig...do i care? no i have my webpage coming,, but! i care for my pupils...this is why i stayed,,

trust me when i say ....i was never banned nor time out in 8 years almost...there is a reason ,, i ws THAT GOOD for the site,,

the problem is...im getting bored with you ,, i like stimulation but...i also dont like lies...and there is LOTS i mean LOTS of lies ,,

what i do is coming in a big way ,, it is on server from europian country ...it will be number 1 site no mater what ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: February 28, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
*yawn*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: February 28, 2012, 06:22:22 PM »
*yawn*

lol, I left to go do some shit and check on the thread, it gained 5 or 6 pages, gh15 posting much of it, the guys computer is going to overheat, the letters on his keyboard must have worn off by now.  It's like he is trying to talk himself out of a lie or try and talk himself back to being liked, it isn't going to happen.  This site seen it's best days when gh15 wasn't here.

TEAM Nasser

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #463 on: February 28, 2012, 06:24:17 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #464 on: February 28, 2012, 06:28:26 PM »
to be honest ,, i woudl be embaresed to put such picture on ,, no chest what so everk,, you just dont grow,, does this look like size to you? are the muscle growing? you ahvetn grown in many years,, look in yourself ,, do you think there is anything in this picture beside big belly form insulina and hgh?

gh15 approved

lol he really has NO CHEST- what an embraessment lol. If I ever have 21 inch arms with a chest like that I'm shooting my balls off.  That's the equivalent of a  guy having a 12 inch cock but being born a midget and not getting any women to use it on lol.  Slin is fucked
l

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: February 28, 2012, 06:29:48 PM »
I've never seen someone try so hard to convince getbig of how important/tough they are.

Desperation. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2012, 06:31:37 PM »
I've never seen someone try so hard to convince getbig of how important/tough they are.

Desperation. ;)

x2
TEAM Nasser

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #467 on: February 28, 2012, 06:35:39 PM »
i joined here because of "booty" and her well renown posts in the bodybuilding community.

i am a booty pupil.

L.L

« Reply #468 on: February 28, 2012, 06:36:26 PM »
let me say this once again ,, you go with the same enhanced photoshot,, you just dont look like bodybuild ,, you look like a drug addict that between narcotics...and between booz..or anything sle of the such ...decided to adopt hormone intake,, if you think that the word great described your physiqe...you are sevrly mistaken ,, if i was nice to you i would say good! i would say you looked good but not because of structure...not because of symetry or balance.. i would say you look good for the condition ...then again in your real pictures with camera....your condition suck...so what am i left with ,, ?

wanna be bodybuild

gh15 approved

booze  and narcotic now too?? hehehehhehehe...if u only knew , my friends bust my balls cuz i drink miller light and after 3 beers im dizzy...cant stand booze..wrong again ,chief...you keep adding lies to your resume about me...youre running out of lies...youre getting desperate...you know nothing about me so keep guessing...youre a mess....keep working on victors because he  got kids to feed ..and as far as my physique , im sooo flattered that  a top 3  professional bbuilder that has seen and competed against the best in the world  says i look good..thank you, mr15... ;D

L.L

« Reply #469 on: February 28, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »
any single one ,, slin lol even he lol remember i have pms here!! worshiping me site,,

gh15 approved

dude, youre right...I'm a man with integrity regarless of what you think or invent about me..I have no shame to admit that i joined getbig because of you..yes, i did..I told u i dont lie.....i got banned from Promuscle for defending you ..ive told you this and posted in open forums...im a man , no shame in admitting that...but like with many others you have dissapointed me.

.During the Kigs ordeal I lost a lot of respect for you.. just like youre doing right now you showed what a piece of shit you really are by lying about me having an agenda when i was simply reporting my kigs were fake, you also think we're all drug dealers just because we disagree with you... everytime you call another brother out  on here it's  bullshit in my eyes  even if youre right because im experiencing it myself..you will go as far as inventing events just so u could win an argument.....I told you im not a follower, when i see shit and bullshit im gonna call it for what it is...then all your lunatic commets about being CIA, and all..wtf you think we are ? kids?? some of these fools fell for that, and you got your bitch boys Flinstone, APPLYDILDOSINBUTT and g101 slave.. but no grown assed men will believe that shit..only the blind would..wake the fuck up and get real.....youre always talking about protecting getbig..mofo , u hate getbig..thats why youre creating your own website..you just came here to drug deal and push your shit...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #470 on: February 28, 2012, 06:51:39 PM »
whats that sound?

you guys hear that?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #471 on: February 28, 2012, 06:53:50 PM »
whats that sound?

you guys hear that?

nice violin,,,

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: February 28, 2012, 06:55:31 PM »
I think gh15 is taking a break from the computer screen, he will be back with a fury of replies, he was on here for a couple hours straight posting, maybe a bathroom break.

TEAM Nasser

L.L

« Reply #473 on: February 28, 2012, 06:56:31 PM »
whats that sound?

you guys hear that?

did u finish your executive summary already???  ::)

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #474 on: February 28, 2012, 06:59:24 PM »
fat sterile alex has beein on getbig a lot since his ape nig wife left him