Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 106921 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #475 on: February 28, 2012, 07:00:30 PM »
no i didnt lol, i ate a second dinner instead, ever do that, u eat dinner at 7 then at 10 u see theres food left lol, i'll leave the summary for tomorrow

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #476 on: February 28, 2012, 07:01:45 PM »
lol he really has NO CHEST- what an embraessment lol. If I ever have 21 inch arms with a chest like that I'm shooting my balls off.  That's the equivalent of a  guy having a 12 inch cock but being born a midget and not getting any women to use it on lol.  Slin is fucked

his arms are weaker than his chest,, about same level,, arms are 18.5 inches PUMPED!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #477 on: February 28, 2012, 07:01:57 PM »
halftime entertainment

TEAM Nasser

L.L

« Reply #478 on: February 28, 2012, 07:02:16 PM »
no i didnt lol, i ate a second dinner instead, ever do that, u eat dinner at 7 then at 10 u see theres food left lol, i'll leave the summary for tomorrow

ohhh i see, the executive thingy can wait until tomorrow...btw , i gave u chance to get me out of getbig by posting your pics ?? i guess im staying , eh , coward..lol

L.L

« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2012, 07:06:40 PM »
i am also willing to make a deal,, i will stop posting,, i did it in past,, check into the amount of complaints,, if i dont post for 2 days i have fellas up my ass ,, what happened why why why tons of pms and emails,, 2 days!

i have no problem to stop postings,, especialy now when webpage is coming,, you need me big time lol i have you on a catch 22 hold

gh15 approved

people miss you because youre a clown , pure entertaiment nowdays...where else are they gonna hear a guy calling himself god with CIA connections ,where?? lol...you should have stayed with the undercover Pro  status only...but u fucked up talking about aliens ,angels and victors citizenship...lol...phon y as  a 4 dollar bill

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #480 on: February 28, 2012, 07:07:17 PM »

dude, youre right...I'm a man with integrity regarless of what you think or invent about me..I have no shame to admit that i joined getbig because of you..yes, i did..I told u i dont lie.....i got banned from Promuscle for defending you ..ive told you this and posted in open forums...im a man , no shame in admitting that...but like with many others you have dissapointed me.

.During the Kigs ordeal I lost a lot of respect for you.. just like youre doing right now you showed what a piece of shit you really are by lying about me having an agenda when i was simply reporting my kigs were fake, you also think we're all drug dealers just because we disagree with you... everytime you call another brother out  on here it's  bullshit in my eyes  even if youre right because im experiencing it myself..you will go as far as inventing events just so u could win an argument.....I told you im not a follower, when i see shit and bullshit im gonna call it for what it is...then all your lunatic commets about being CIA, and all..wtf you think we are ? kids?? some of these fools fell for that, and you got your bitch boys Flinstone, APPLYDILDOSINBUTT and g101 slave.. but no grown assed men will believe that shit..only the blind would..wake the fuck up and get real.....youre always talking about protecting getbig..mofo , u hate getbig..thats why youre creating your own website..you just came here to drug deal and push your shit...

you realy think i make this up ...this is where you are showing the reason why you neevr chosen to be elf...and you wanted! the list of elf is very big,, it is the younger ones who go all out to protect me for they do have the energy ...this is the truth ,, the most articulate ones the ones with brain that know the truth for they were raized by me...they are the oes who have the most energy to contribute to this...the rest have things to do ....rememebr the webpage is coming up,, there are articles every top elf writes,, the webpage is direct reflection of bodybuild cult 2012 to the t ,, you will se it all coming to a teatre around you soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: February 28, 2012, 07:08:39 PM »
get you out of getbig?

dont go anywhere stay right here lol

guy who fucked his friend claims to have integrity, guy who knocks up his girl, guy who cant come to grips with his own height and weight, guy who seemingly does not sleep or ever leave his house, i go to sleep and i wake up and u made 20 posts, guy who thinks red carpet should be rolled out for him because he did a photo shoot lol, guy who imitated some canadian, guy who had to change his name, guy who has some random picture of him and a midget girl says LOOK GREEK VICTORIAS SECRET MODEL lol, guy who posts pics of his dick on the internet, i can go on and on but i really wanna get something done, its been 2-3 hours that i didnt do nothign but goof around... i think i will indeed work on exec summary and email another venture capitalist

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #482 on: February 28, 2012, 07:09:36 PM »

people miss you because youre a clown , pure entertaiment nowdays...where else are they gonna hear a guy calling himself god with CIA connections ,where?? lol...you should have stayed with the undercover Pro  status only...but u fucked up talking about aliens ,angels and victors citizenship...lol...phon y as  a 4 dollar bill

let me remind you that every source is built an dmade on me ,, look into the facts,, look what i promise and look what happen ,,

it is very very easy to dismiss everything,,

did i promise euroman will be no more ? yes or no? eventhough good products did I promsie it?

did i promise devisison will no longer disturb nordic ...yes or no? did i ? oh you dont know for you are new in thunderdome....

did i promise kigtropin is no more...are they around?

you need ot read bible actualy read it while eating icecream and pizza...you will see im the real deal ,, its a promise im the real deal

fellas miss me for i am a shining light in a sea of filt! this is ! why they miss gh15

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #483 on: February 28, 2012, 07:10:30 PM »
get you out of getbig?

guy who fucked his friend claims to have integrity, guy who knocks up his girl, guy who cant come to grips with his own height and weight, guy who seemingly does not sleep or ever leave his house, i go to sleep and i wake up and u made 20 posts, guy who thinks red carpet should be rolled out for him because he did a photo shoot lol, guy who imitated some canadian, guy who had to change his name, guy who has some random picture of him and a midget girl says LOOK GREEK VICTORIAS SECRET MODEL lol, guy who posts pics of his dick on the internet, i can go on and on but i really wanna get something done, its been 2-3 hours that i didnt do nothign but goof around... i think i will indeed work on exec summary and email another venture capitalist

tick

tock

tick

tock

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #484 on: February 28, 2012, 07:17:29 PM »
get you out of getbig?

hahaha..youre so mad you twist everything but i understand...youre lonely  and pathetic, you hate life and guys like me...it's all good i understand..and let me add that im a drug dealer, agenda driven , narcotics is my speciallity , a guy whos a drunk , a guy that didnt report on kigs , a guy who's 5'5 , a guys whos been using since age 12 , .what else, tinytears? ..lol...youre just angry at life..i dont blame u though..it must be hard to be 26 and nothing to show for. twenty fckin six years old and nothing, no kids , no life, still livng at home and cacksucking a gimmick account , dating on yahoo personal is your best  choice of women...wow....oh wait you write EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES...lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #485 on: February 28, 2012, 07:18:30 PM »
go get to the other treading about gh15 ....you are being torn apart there too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #486 on: February 28, 2012, 07:18:53 PM »
let me remind you that every source is built an dmade on me ,, look into the facts,, look what i promise and look what happen ,,

it is very very easy to dismiss everything,,

did i promise euroman will be no more ? yes or no? eventhough good products did I promsie it?

did i promise devisison will no longer disturb nordic ...yes or no? did i ? oh you dont know for you are new in thunderdome....

did i promise kigtropin is no more...are they around?

you need ot read bible actualy read it while eating icecream and pizza...you will see im the real deal ,, its a promise im the real deal

fellas miss me for i am a shining light in a sea of filt! this is ! why they miss gh15

gh15 approved

did you promise to get ww removed as mod : YES : did it happen - NO - excuse - YES

did you promise to stop posting : YES : did it happen - NO - excuse - YES

did you promise to have me banned or stop posting : YES : did it happen - NO - excuse : ?

I could go on and on, but you have so many broken threats, promises you could fill up a rolodex with them.

TEAM Nasser

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #487 on: February 28, 2012, 07:19:57 PM »
you know whats funny, he says i twisted when i didnt, then he twists his own words lol

i didnt say u were a drunk, i didnt say ut 55, i didnt say ur juiced since 12, no one did but you,.. again you twist the truth.... and ur even using gh15's words

good boy

but

system still failed u  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #488 on: February 28, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »
did you promise to get ww removed as mod : YES : did it happen - NO - excuse - YES

did you promise to have me banned or stop posting : YES : did it happen - NO - excuse : ?

I could go on and on, but you have so many broken threats, promises you could fill up a rolodex with them.

you are alex33 ,, what i promise you will come in real life,,

white widow send me email ,, i decided he is good fella  belong with the good fellas  of true veterns i had a decision to make and i did

you cant go on on nothing,, when i promise something it is fulfilled,, i dont go small things..they dont touch me ...i go big things

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #489 on: February 28, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »
go get to the other treading about gh15 ....you are being torn apart there too

gh15 approved

i'll be there in a minute...which one??  ;D

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #490 on: February 28, 2012, 07:23:34 PM »

fat sterile french fag shut up

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #491 on: February 28, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »
you are alex33 ,, what i promise you will come in real life,,

white widow send me email ,, i decided he is good fella  belong with the good fellas  of true veterns i had a decision to make and i did

you cant go on on nothing,, when i promise something it is fulfilled,, i dont go small things..they dont touch me ...i go big things

gh15 approved

Please don't insult the King, accusing me of being him, there is only one king23 and that is Alex, so stop mouthing off about things you do not know.

"white widow send me email ,, i decided he is good fella  belong with the good fellas  of true veterns i had a decision to make and i did"
EXCUSE
you threatened him daily, you just don't threaten someone that much and slander them that much then say everything is ok.  
TEAM Nasser

L.L

« Reply #492 on: February 28, 2012, 07:26:44 PM »
you know whats funny, he says i twisted when i didnt, then he twists his own words lol

i didnt say u were a drunk, i didnt say ut 55, i didnt say ur juiced since 12, no one did but you,.. again you twist the truth.... and ur even using gh15's words

good boy

but

bro , the summary , the executive summary....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #493 on: February 28, 2012, 07:28:25 PM »
i just ewent back and looked in pms gh15 has from slin ....want me to post it? lol

i have fellas WORSHIP ME ,, i myself didnt know how many there were but there are...oh there are lol ..quite embaresing pms too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #494 on: February 28, 2012, 07:28:43 PM »
Please don't insult the King, accusing me of being him, there is only one king23 and that is Alex, so stop mouthing off about things you do not know.

"white widow send me email ,, i decided he is good fella  belong with the good fellas  of true veterns i had a decision to make and i did"
EXCUSE
you threatened him daily, you just don't threaten someone that much and slander them that much then say everything is ok.  

gh23.....Getbig's own personal windsock.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

L.L

« Reply #495 on: February 28, 2012, 07:29:12 PM »

good boy

but

tiny , I just helped u by adding more  lies to yuor already twisted post..i thought   u would  be happy....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #496 on: February 28, 2012, 07:30:06 PM »
im embaresed for slin to posting his pms lol i swear

im really worshiped im not kidding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #497 on: February 28, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
slintolina ,, how much testosterona you use per week?
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #498 on: February 28, 2012, 07:32:03 PM »

tiny , I just helped u by adding more  lies to yuor already twisted post..i thought   u would  be happy....

reply twice to same post? loser

and what do u mean added more lies, here were no lies in that post, point them out if there were lies in it specifically what did i say that was not true

L.L

« Reply #499 on: February 28, 2012, 07:32:19 PM »
im embaresed for slin to posting his pms lol i swear

im really worshiped im not kidding

gh15 approved

do it..lol...i got a few from you too but dont go crying to RON like you did about my SNITCH15 THREAD.