Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 106935 times)

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #675 on: February 29, 2012, 06:19:45 PM »
so ill get rid of him in real life,, simple

gh15 approved

I pray that you are fully successful.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #676 on: February 29, 2012, 06:21:13 PM »

gh15 approved
No you won't.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #677 on: February 29, 2012, 06:22:41 PM »
Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #678 on: February 29, 2012, 06:23:31 PM »
I pray that you are fully successful.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #679 on: February 29, 2012, 06:24:41 PM »

You finished the appointment with "Johnny"?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #680 on: February 29, 2012, 06:25:38 PM »
No you won't.

um yes i will,, and you will be no where to be found like with milos,, he did crimes,, i now listen to everything ,, until now i brashed it off no time but now due to major compaints from good members i decied to listen

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: February 29, 2012, 06:26:39 PM »
um yes i will,, and you will be no where to be found like with milos,, he did crimes,, i now listen to everything ,, until now i brashed it off no time but now due to major compaints from good members i decied to listen

gh15 approved

You will never have a website.

You will troll these boards forever.
Trans Milkshake.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #682 on: February 29, 2012, 06:27:07 PM »

gh15 approved

bwhwahwhhhwahwahwhhwahhh ahhhhahwhahhhahwwhaahha
TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: February 29, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »

gh15 approved
No you won't, you're a bitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #684 on: February 29, 2012, 06:28:31 PM »
You finished the appointment with "Johnny"?
I`m gonna` let you slide this time and give you time to think about your actions here and how pathetic you are.......gonna` go read other threads,but I won`t be so kind as to let you off so easy next time.................... ..remember that for future referance boy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #685 on: February 29, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
um yes i will ,, and be careful because you may be find yourslef out of getbig when i actualy talk to ron avidan ,, you helping a fella who commited a crime and this is a crime by definition ,, there is evidence ,,i know your history ,, i know you were in and served,, keep yourself out of trouble fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #686 on: February 29, 2012, 06:30:01 PM »

gh15 approved

This I'd like to see

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: February 29, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »
um yes i will ,, and be careful because you may be find yourslef out of getbig when i actualy talk to ron avidan ,, you helping a fella who commited a crime and this is a crime by definition ,, there is evidence ,,i know your history ,, i know you were in and served,, keep yourself out of trouble fella

gh15 approved
You won't do shit, you are the "filt" of bodybuilding and getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: February 29, 2012, 06:30:35 PM »

gh15 approved

Who the fuck are you talking to now retard?
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #689 on: February 29, 2012, 06:32:55 PM »
You won't do shit, you are the "filt" of bodybuilding and getbig.

first ill start with removing you from getbig ,, this wil be first thing,, what you and him did to thisboarding is bordering abuse,, you abuse ron avidan ,, if i promise you somethign it wil be fulfilled,,

you need be careful ,, i sent my warning to you already in real life,, you notice something is not right here...you already notice 24 7 activity....you want to stay out of this you already served time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #690 on: February 29, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »
just cant keep up here :P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: February 29, 2012, 06:41:18 PM »
first ill start with removing you from getbig ,, this wil be first thing,, what you and him did to thisboarding is bordering abuse,, you abuse ron avidan ,, if i promise you somethign it wil be fulfilled,,

you need be careful ,, i sent my warning to you already in real life,, you notice something is not right here...you already notice 24 7 activity....you want to stay out of this you already served time

gh15 approved
You couldn't get whitewqidow demodded from a single board, you think you'll get me demodded from all the ones I mod? HAHAA!!!!!!!

You can't do shit, you're a loudmouth little bitch. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #692 on: February 29, 2012, 06:44:45 PM »
You couldn't get whitewqidow demodded from a single board, you think you'll get me demodded from all the ones I mod? HAHAA!!!!!!!

You can't do shit, you're a loudmouth little bitch. :D

much bigger than you ! much! and with badge there is no demoding anything,, there is conversation with ron avidan probably on phone ,, then we wil take it from there,, you are nothing ,, its alex i want ,, he is not stable in the head ,, he commited a crime agsint innocent female from this boarding,, and since im obviously not the only operator of gh15 ...remember 24 7 ... you are in quite big trouble,, you figure why

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: February 29, 2012, 06:46:30 PM »
much bigger than you ! much! and with badge there is no demoding anything,, there is conversation with ron avidan probably on phone ,, then we wil take it from there,, you are nothing ,, its alex i want ,, he is not stable in the head ,, he commited a crime agsint innocent female from this boarding,, and since im obviously not the only operator of gh15 ...remember 24 7 ... you are in quite big trouble,, you figure why

gh15 approved
Nice!

I'm not good at figuring though, you tell me why I'm in trouble...pretty please. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #694 on: February 29, 2012, 07:01:06 PM »

gh15 approved

OWNED. finally admits what so many know already: gh15 started as ajoke between friends that didn't stay friends.

and, truly, chaos would wreck u in the real world. he'd make you his bitch and you'd be as big of a gimp as g101 and csnutsack.  :-*

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #695 on: February 29, 2012, 07:08:45 PM »
OWNED. finally admits what so many know already: gh15 started as ajoke between friends that didn't stay friends.

and, truly, chaos would wreck u in the real world. he'd make you his bitch and you'd be as big of a gimp as g101 and csnutsack.  :-*

ouch  :o
TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: February 29, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »

;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #697 on: February 29, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »

gh15 approved
FOR YEARS YOU WHERE SAYING THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERSON ON GH15 ACCOUNT NOW THIS ?! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FUCKING GOOF !

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #698 on: February 29, 2012, 07:40:50 PM »
FOR YEARS YOU WHERE SAYING THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERSON ON GH15 ACCOUNT NOW THIS ?! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FUCKING GOOF !

Not like there is one guy posting non stop all day every day up to almost 200 times.

I'm thinking Nasser, Alex and maybe special ed and blockhead. Seem like the kind of guys who could pull this off.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #699 on: February 29, 2012, 07:47:32 PM »
Not like there is one guy posting non stop all day every day up to almost 200 times.

I'm thinking Nasser, Alex and maybe special ed and blockhead. Seem like the kind of guys who could pull this off.
block ,dp, ed and alex started it , im sure they got nasser to post on it , looks like they locked alex and nasser out of it though