Author Topic: just popped my first valium ever  (Read 4960 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: just popped my first valium ever
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »
Ive done oxy before and i left the club wit a girl
On my arm and like 6 numbers in my phone all 8's

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 04:51:58 PM »
Ive done oxy before and i left the club wit a girl
On my arm and like 6 numbers in my phone all 8's
I could never tolerate them for some reason.........not girls,oxys!  ;)

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2012, 05:56:39 PM »
no different from getting aas online.. the silk road is all ill say

Do you use a vpn or proxy when going on it?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2012, 05:59:46 PM »
take 3 more.
L

dustin

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2012, 06:01:38 PM »
Do you use a vpn or proxy when going on it?

Shiiiiet, man. I've been to some boards on the dark web. Haven't tread into the deep web after reading the incest, necro and beastiality boards. Read a few other really psychotic boards and decided I don't need fuck all from there. Even if they're selling $100 kits of pharm grade GH I won't go there anymore. Click on the wrong link and all of the sudden hackers are on your computer digging up shit from your computer and calling you out with death threats and shit.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2012, 06:03:04 PM »
I could never tolerate them for some reason.........not girls,oxys!  ;)

Haha i cant stand oxycontin i did oxycodone and was flyin high. Im surpised u couldnt stand em esp cuz youve shot heroin ! Lol. Ive seen guys smoke them but never shoot anything. Fuck that !

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2012, 06:06:25 PM »
Dustin how long have you had migraines bro? Mine are fucking insane and daily. I'm on all sorts of meds the just kind of help but I'm really always getting them still. Wondering if a little weed can help (was told not to smoke due to all my meds).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2012, 06:09:30 PM »
Haha i cant stand oxycontin i did oxycodone and was flyin high. Im surpised u couldnt stand em esp cuz youve shot heroin ! Lol. Ive seen guys smoke them but never shoot anything. Fuck that !
My heroin use was what I considered dabbling................ ...had three cousins and lots of friends strung out and I never wanted to be that fucked up.

These people would do serious crime all day long to support their habit.

No shit,my cousin had a $700.00 a day heroin habit...........700 bucks or so needed every day,fuck that shit I`d get high on a water shot compared to those crazy bastards......booze was my thing and I considered any drug that came along with it a bonus.

Glad I`m out of that life..........fucking crazy days.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2012, 06:15:54 PM »
Shiiiiet, man. I've been to some boards on the dark web. Haven't tread into the deep web after reading the incest, necro and beastiality boards. Read a few other really psychotic boards and decided I don't need fuck all from there. Even if they're selling $100 kits of pharm grade GH I won't go there anymore. Click on the wrong link and all of the sudden hackers are on your computer digging up shit from your computer and calling you out with death threats and shit.

Damnnn..and I didnt kno there was a dark web only heard of the deep web. And yeah id never have any reason to go on the deep web...shit I heard that is on there is too fucked up to believe humans like that exist  :-\. I am interested in the dark web tho, is silk road considered one of the dark web websites?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 06:23:05 PM »
Damnnn..and I didnt kno there was a dark web only heard of the deep web. And yeah id never have any reason to go on the deep web...shit I heard that is on there is too fucked up to believe humans like that exist  :-\. I am interested in the dark web tho, is silk road considered one of the dark web websites?
Sounds fucking scary!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »
Sounds fucking scary!
Yeah wtf? Do I even dare ask someone to PM me what that is?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2012, 06:28:21 PM »
Sounds fucking scary!

It is man..i heard of ppl hiring hitmen, pedophile sick fuks, drug buying/selling, bestiality, jeff dahmer type shit  :-X

Evil fuckin place..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2012, 06:29:04 PM »
It is man..i heard of ppl hiring hitmen, pedophile sick fuks, drug buying/selling, bestiality, jeff dahmer type shit  :-X

Evil fuckin place..
Fuck that shit,getbig is nutty enough for me.

dustin

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »

I don't even know. I believe the dark web is just the surface like the Silk Road and all that shit. Deep web is shit you need passwords and have to take certain routes to get to. I was wanting to get a throw away computer and connect to a neighbor's wireless and go explore one day. But I'm too scared to do it anywhere even near my home.

People got onto my machine and started pulling up personal files and started throwing shit around about my location so I know they knew where I was within a pretty close proximity. These weren't just script kiddies. They were waiting to pounce on someone like me who's otherwise pretty knowledgeable but a total green horn when it comes to that shit.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
Yeah wtf? Do I even dare ask someone to PM me what that is?

I can tell you that from what I have heard, the web as you kno it is about 5-10% of the total internet, 90% is the deep web..

dustin

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2012, 06:33:11 PM »
I can tell you that from what I have heard, the web as you kno it is about 5-10% of the total internet, 90% is the deep web..

Yeah there are terabytes worth of government stuff, probably tons of shit that would make a conspiracy theorist jizz in their pants. I'm sure there's heavy surveillance by LEO and if you're not properly spoofing your identity you'd probably get investigated.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist or sketch-hard myself, but that stuff really scares me. I've been reading some threads on bb.com and 4chan lately and it's piqued my interest though. Really thinking of using a throw away laptop to check it out and see how far I can get.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012, 06:33:45 PM »
Fuck that shit,getbig is nutty enough for me.

x2, lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2012, 06:34:49 PM »
Yeah there are terabytes worth of government stuff, probably tons of shit that would make a conspiracy theorist jizz in their pants. I'm sure there's heavy surveillance by LEO and if you're not properly spoofing your identity you'd probably get investigated.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist or sketch-hard myself, but that stuff really scares me. I've been reading some threads on bb.com and 4chan lately and it's piqued my interest though. Really thinking of using a throw away laptop to check it out and see how far I can get.
Dude,you`d probably have fucking nightmares after seeing that shit...............sound s seriously fucking crazy.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »
Really?! Interesting. Must be some good shit and some really really bad shit

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2012, 06:39:57 PM »
I don't even know. I believe the dark web is just the surface like the Silk Road and all that shit. Deep web is shit you need passwords and have to take certain routes to get to. I was wanting to get a throw away computer and connect to a neighbor's wireless and go explore one day. But I'm too scared to do it anywhere even near my home.

People got onto my machine and started pulling up personal files and started throwing shit around about my location so I know they knew where I was within a pretty close proximity. These weren't just script kiddies. They were waiting to pounce on someone like me who's otherwise pretty knowledgeable but a total green horn when it comes to that shit.

Wow. Yeah if I were u I wouldnt ever even explore, supposedly the tor and vpn shit isnt 100% safe so theres a risk of gettin caught by authorites even if u just wanted to explore. And yeah plus these fuckin hackers are dangerous they may end up at your house one day cuz they got your location.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2012, 06:41:48 PM »

no, that 'deep web' youre talking about are simply unindexed websites  / newsgroups / website databases / file sharing servers (services like rapidshare / 4shared) - the super sekret fbi interweb youre talking about is a very small percentage of the deep web . those tor websites arent all that bad either, theyre regular websites.. and the userbases usually consist of basement nerds, similar to many getbiggers - do you think any random joe knows how to use tor, vpns and other similar services?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2012, 06:47:09 PM »
Fuck that I wouldn't want to be lurking around where those weird fuckers are. Prob serial killers and child molestors. That's were the devil lurks.

dustin

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2012, 06:56:48 PM »
Fuck that I wouldn't want to be lurking around where those weird fuckers are. Prob serial killers and child molestors. That's were the devil lurks.

Yes, that's exactly where they lurk.

I remember a thread on bb.com that piqued my interest. It was about dead cute boys or something like that. zyzz was being discussed there. It's on the regular internet but I somehow ended up setting up a TOR, was using a paid VPN service and had other security setup to go exploring. On some of the boards there they were talking about how to cut people up, how to prep bodies and preserve them for having sex, how to dig up corpses, how to socially engineer kids and parents so you could rape them, it was disgusting. I really felt suicidal after reading some of that stuff.

Reading that stuff really broke my spirit. I was like a zombie... just felt sick to my stomach but couldn't stop clicking. I was already in shock. I don't know how much time I spent checking that stuff out but after maybe a few hours or so I pretty much took that computer apart and didn't even go on the internet for a few weeks. :-X :'(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2012, 06:59:11 PM »

I remember a thread on bb.com that piqued my interest. It was about dead cute boys or something like that. zyzz was being discussed there. It's on the regular internet but I somehow ended up setting up a TOR, was using a paid VPN service and had other security setup to go exploring. On some of the boards there they were talking about how to cut people up, how to prep bodies and preserve them for having sex, how to dig up corpses, how to socially engineer kids and parents so you could rape them, it was disgusting. I really felt suicidal after reading some of that stuff.

Reading that stuff really broke my spirit. I was like a zombie... just felt sick to my stomach but couldn't stop clicking. I was already in shock. I don't know how much time I spent checking that stuff out but after maybe a few hours or so I pretty much took that computer apart and didn't even go on the internet for a few weeks. :-X :'(

That's where the devil lurks my friend stay away. Say a prayer to cleanse your spirit of that evil shit. I'm not kidding. That stuff if true evil  :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2012, 07:01:06 PM »

Not only would that be scary,and depressing,but downright fucking creepy too...........I`d probably take a couple of showers and a bath after going there.

There`s some real fucking nutzos out there.