Author Topic: just popped my first valium ever  (Read 4949 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: just popped my first valium ever
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »
Not only would that be scary,and depressing,but downright fucking creepy too...........I`d probably take a couple of showers and a bath after going there.

There`s some real fucking nutzos out there.

People are so naive. A lot of my friends question why I feel the need to own guns and other weapons for protection. Weirdos like that lurk among us. Imagine if we had lawlessness for a couple of weeks how fucked up things could get.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2012, 07:07:11 PM »
People are so naive. A lot of my friends question why I feel the need to own guns and other weapons for protection. Weirdos like that lurk among us. Imagine if we had lawlessness for a couple of weeks how fucked up things could get.
I keep a bat right next to my bed......too scared I might use a gun on myself at times.

I`ll tell you Mak,I would truly fuck a person up if I got up in the night to take a piss and there was someone in my house.......I`d have a nice looking garden come springtime.

If there was no law,I`d be a bank robbing mofo!  ;D

In all seriosness though,it can be a scary ass world at times.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2012, 08:41:41 PM »
Yeah,I just take them these days for my anxiety and insomnia issues.

My drug of choice was cocaine..........fucked me up,would never consider doing it again.

Coke is a great drug if you learn how to enjoy it. And it you keep to snorting rather then going the nixxer crack route. How did it fuck you up? Its many people's favourite drug.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2012, 08:48:58 PM »
I keep a bat right next to my bed......too scared I might use a gun on myself at times.

I`ll tell you Mak,I would truly fuck a person up if I got up in the night to take a piss and there was someone in my house.......I`d have a nice looking garden come springtime.

If there was no law,I`d be a bank robbing mofo!  ;D

In all seriosness though,it can be a scary ass world at times.
THIS

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2012, 08:50:59 PM »
Coke is a great drug if you learn how to enjoy it. And it you keep to snorting rather then going the nixxer crack route. How did it fuck you up? Its many people's favourite drug.
Just chased it constantly and spent tons of money on it........I`d snort it,shoot it,smoke it..........shit got crazy.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2012, 10:37:28 PM »
coke is very dangerous shit...money goes fast fast...the high is over way to soon and you end up wanting more...keep being awake....getting more stupid by the minute...i´m glad i learned it fast. seen people paying 100 bucks for a cab to get worth of 15-30 min high...then more of the same...i bet this drug wrecked more bbs life than opiates...not saying the other is better
MIRAGETROPIN

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
got a single 5mg pill online. feels good man  8) but i only ordered it because i had ordered weed earlier and had just enough left over for a single valium . i wont be ordering any more however. 420 all day 24/7 toke master 420

Wow you're cool. Next time heat the valium up using kerosene as an accelerant and then mainline it by injecting it into your pulmonary vein. Awesome dude. Seriously, awesome.