Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95753 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2012, 03:34:22 PM »
what about me :p
20 years...

fuck off and start your own thread bitch.

ps your ugly :-*
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2012, 03:34:29 PM »
20 years...

lol gimick number 5001

fallen angel

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2012, 03:34:33 PM »
20 years...

Skip LieCour type genetics.
Boundary Breaker

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2012, 03:34:39 PM »
now this! is natural

gh15 approved

What's his bodyfat there G?
Trans Milkshake.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2012, 03:35:42 PM »
there is NO way you are natural there, bro...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2012, 03:35:51 PM »
20 years...

fuck off and start your own thread bitch.... umbelievable the balls these 1 star posters have to hijack a thread
l

Italy2112

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2012, 03:36:02 PM »
Skip LieCour type genetics.
xD best genetic ever :p

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2012, 03:37:06 PM »
xD best genetic ever :p

Chop your head and tatoo's off and we are looking at a great build.
Trans Milkshake.

Italy2112

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2012, 03:38:23 PM »

Chop your head and tatoo's off and we are looking at a great build.
2 late bro :(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2012, 03:38:47 PM »
Before all of the prohormones and internet access to roids I would occasionally see kids in the gym that looked similar to slin. So, I believe he could have been clean.

tbombz, considering you had lost so much weight, you look pretty good in the pics. My "advices" to you would be to forget about the Adonis principles of wacky nutrition and learn how to eat clean food that will respond well to your system. Even if you still want to use roids use them in moderation and get your diet right. I would like to see you prove most on this forum wrong and for once in our adult life get in decent shape.

notice what you say lol ,, you say CLEAN ,, even you are not dumb enough to think he is natural ,,this is simly a joke,,

this is fella on orals and little injects,, when go off for 3 week = clean lol

slin is the prime example of someon ewho abuse the system to the best of his ability ,, original member ,,nto original but the second groupd ...second group of boarding memebers ,, in the second gradating class of boardings..that went through everything and will lie about it or twist it

you ask yourslef why? ...ask yourself why luke died ....ask yourslef why liar prieest lie? ,, asl yourself why .... part of the filt cult you are par of

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2012, 03:39:47 PM »

What's his bodyfat there G?

who you talk about ,, name names,,
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2012, 03:43:29 PM »
who you talk about ,, name names,,

makaveli25

Trans Milkshake.

lesaucer

« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2012, 03:45:42 PM »
o god.. the analysts strike again lmao.. gh15 used to be cool but now hes totally out of his mind. maybe the oil in your shoulders reached your brain, nasser?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2012, 03:45:53 PM »

makaveli25

this is 6-7 % but with low muscle thickness lol ,, so it look single digit ...but there is no thicknes to the muscle to it can not pop out and shince he hold water...it flatens... but this is what 6-7% look like when you have higher estrogen levels

the fat % shoudl be lookked for under the bely button ,, he is flat and only hold water,,

6-7%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2012, 03:46:32 PM »
you are a drug addict,, A COMPOLSIVE LIAR,, you get sa kid out of wedlock with girlfriend...ofcourse since no marriage....since you live on females since no work asidefrom we all know what....

i am god ,, you dont get it in your little head,, G O D ,, i brought down fellas who put you in their little pocket for lunch ,,

you are lieing to them! you are a liar! psycological problems of highest levels,, for to come and lie like this....you gotta be crazy ,, straiht out ! craazy ! your first lie about this picturee of your back few months ago i said whatever let himplay,, but you are a liar,, striahgt out liar,,

I BELIEVE YOU WILL SELL ANTIDUREITC AS HGH AND PASS IT AS HGH IF IT GIVE YOU GOOD MONEY

i ask my pupils from now on to ignore this loonateek ,, he is liar! a fella that will lie once wil lie always,, and he doen it on more than one occasion for attention ,, while groink back out,, and while groink id mature enough to know the real feal ,, you go head in ...for you ! dont giev a damn fuck ,, since in miami no one does....since you dotn care about them ,, truly you dont care about those bodybuilders i care about,,, i actualy care about them to tell them the truth and ehlp them ,, YOU WILL ONLYCOME TO PUSH THE FELLAS YOU WORK FOR !  YOU ARE A FELLA THAT WILL PUSH SOMETHING IF IT GIVES YOU SOMETHING IN RETURN ,, you are very shady but as i said elf been on you attached like glue for wquite some time....thepicture is not pretty

gh15 approved

there u go talking crap again.....im a drug dealer , i push drugs??? well, let anybody here post in the open and say how much roids ive sold to them...get it in your head..youre a sick man..that all this fame has gone through your head...youre losing credibilty by the minute..you made these guys throw their hard earned money away..and some will die because of yuor non sense cycles...

Italy2112

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »
what about me gh15? D:
atm i am only with 2ui kigtropin and low dose of prop..
next week will start your protocol... 500mg tremb week , mast , lower prop , 4ui kigtroping ( the good one) add some masteron , anavar , winny.. and in 9 weeks will be on stage

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
this is actualy good lesson with makreveli,,

the reason you thin kits fat and would put him at 10% which most of you dumbos would.. lol is because  he is flat not enough thicnkness and density due to ESTROGEN float,, this is exactly same problem flinsten suffer from ,, it is not fat it is estroegn bound physiqe,, its from middle eastern and speficic races has it ,, if you eat pitta and hummus like sharif shelai you wil have this friends...

its estreogen too much of it cirulating in body ,, not fat! it can lead to fat and promote fat but it is not fat! what it does is destroy muscle ,, it brings up cortisol...and thus the middle eatern soft bello you all love to talk about ,, the skinny fat distripiton you all talk about on getbig.com for many years is result of too much estrogen not! fat

now ,, he hold water....on top of a 6-7% phsiqe that smoothen him up and make him flat...inaddition to the extra estrogen that make him look 9% insted of the actual 6-7 % he is ...

hopefuly this understood/bible index

gh15 appoved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »

there u go talking crap again.....im a drug dealer , i push drugs??? well, let anybody here post in the open and say how much roids ive sold to them...get it in your head..youre a sick man..that all this fame has gone through your head...youre losing credibilty by the minute..you made these guys throw their hard earned money away..and some will die because of yuor non sense cycles...

you are very calculated,, COLD,, very very short and to th epoint in your answers,, you know the game well ,, and you dont give a fuck ,, this what wil bring you down ...the fact that you dont give a fuck,, you mess with the wrong fella ,, im telling you ...lay off...go back to profesioa muscle oh wait you did go back...and just lay off,, you are a liar ,, dont let it get to a point that you will be burnt business wize for you will,, you are remailer! on americana land ,, this is confirmed by elf of mine that has nothnig to do all day long beside following you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2012, 03:56:03 PM »

the reason you thin kits fat and would put him at 10% which most of you dumbos would.. lol is because  he is flat not enough thicnkness and density due to ESTROGEN float,, this is exactly same problem flinsten suffer from ,, it is not fat it is estroegn bound physiqe,, its from middle eastern and speficic races has it ,, if you eat pitta and hummus like sharif shelai you wil have this friends...

its estreogen too much of it cirulating in body ,, not fat! it can lead to fat and promote fat but it is not fat! what it does is destroy muscle ,, it brings up cortisol...and thus the middle eatern soft bello you all love to talk about ,, the skinny fat distripiton you all talk about on getbig.com for many years is result of too much estrogen not! fat

now ,, he hold water....on top of a 6-7% phsiqe that smoothen him up and make him flat...inaddition to the extra estrogen that make him look 9% insted of the actual 6-7 % he is ...

gh15 appoved

Interesting. I must hold water, i'm real low bodyfat, can see all abs, shoulder striations and what not but my definition is blurred, it's not dry. Inoticed my legs are less cut up than upperbody too, not sure what that's down to.

Maybe i'll play with some dieuretics.
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2012, 03:58:05 PM »
you are very calculated,, COLD,, very very short and to th epoint in your answers,, you know the game well ,, and you dont give a fuck ,, this what wil bring you down ...the fact that you dont give a fuck,, you mess with the wrong fella ,, im telling you ...lay off...go back to profesioa muscle oh wait you did go back...and just lay off,, you are a liar ,, dont let it get to a point that you will be burnt business wize for you will,, you are remailer! on americana land ,, this is confirmed by elf of mine that has nothnig to do all day long beside following you

gh15 approved

lol..your elves always told u shit about me when we went at it with the kigs...again , i do not lie...i do not sell drugs ,do not need to..i do not remail for anyone..here u go ,I come from money ..i do not need to sell shit..much less remail for anyone ,specially now i hae a kid on the way...are u stupid?? and no , Im not going anyhwere...im staying here...i have nothing to hide , nor i lied about anything..tell yuorc elves to do a better search ....some people do train and diet and have decent genetics at a very young age without drugs not that i did/do  but ..again ..16 y.o in high school  here and not even 1 year of training since i was a full time baseball player...

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2012, 03:59:25 PM »
epic 17 year old natural with dennis newman like naty genetics - only to find out his body didn't respond to gear
 ;D

No shit, he looked better as a natty.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2012, 04:01:53 PM »
corect,, this is whyu we all die...for we have same problem but we use diuretics lol ,, and then abuse them ,, how do you think we grow to be 240 lol by slins natural protocols from highschool lol we grow by absungin the flying dya light of hormones,,

600 mg primobolana with 600 mg trenbolona with 200 mg testosterona with 10 iu hgh a day = 210lb 7% in the best case scanario! ! !

the numbers you all talk abotu ehre 240 250 260 lol they swim in gh and insulina and take lots of aas,,

when they go to 210 lb they are on maintenence doses which are !lik eht eone i described there for the 210 lb lol

this is how bad this cult is!

and yes ,, many have water that blurr the lines,, you can see the muscle and the definition bu tits blurred by water / estrogen higher level,, and when the water go down even 5lb they sudenly become from big guy ...RIPPED GUY,,

you never seen this thing in gymasium that you weigh 225 lb ...everyone call you big guy big guy lol lthen ....you weigh 220lb 3 week later lol and everyone call you ripped mother fucker lol shreded! ,, and you are the fuckin same 218 and 225 lol you lsot 7 lb of water and under it there is HEAVEN OF LINES AND FIBERICIOUS MUSCLE

this is what bodybuild is....

and slin learned it in young age and sbue you with mis information and he is disgusting for doing so and he doing so againt someone who risk his pro status to reveal the truth ,, this is patethetc

gh15approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »
No shit, he looked better as a natty.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2012, 04:05:04 PM »

lol..your elves always told u shit about me when we went at it with the kigs...again , i do not lie...i do not sell drugs ,do not need to..i do not remail for anyone..here u go ,I come from money ..i do not need to sell shit..much less remail for anyone ,specially now i hae a kid on the way...are u stupid?? and no , Im not going anyhwere...im staying here...i have nothing to hide , nor i lied about anything..tell yuorc elves to do a better search ....some people do train and diet and have decent genetics at a very young age without drugs not that i did/do  but ..again ..16 y.o in high school  here and not even 1 year of training since i was a full time baseball player...

what exacly are you showing me here retard?  17 year old with 12% bodyfat? what exactly is this that you show,, i see 2 legs average at best,, with some thickness to damn at about 12% bodyfat and this is real fat not water...look under belly buton pupils...

slin do not twist balonie,, you are a liar,, you lied to them ,, you can bring me picture from age 10 i dont care,, you lied about the highschol pictures you first shows,, this is hormonized period

you wold stop in nothing,, you did any drug in the book ,, period

and its nto elfs it is ONE SINGLE ELFS WHO SAID YOU ARE A LIAR AND WAS RIGTH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2012, 04:06:45 PM »

gh15 appoved

Great evaluations. I've always had a problems with higher estrogen. That's why I always bitch about holding water when I use test. I've now switched to more anabolics. Right now I'm using primo and a very low dose of test. My physique looks much better now. I love masteron to it's perfect for me. I will venture into tren terriotory again once I get some personal issues straight.