Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95718 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2012, 03:08:42 PM »
duh..have u met a bodybuilder that is satisfied with his physique...dont we always want more? and i wanted to compete and get in the business , so why the fuck not

bro you can lie to the older guys here- but dont lie to the flinstones, the swlabs, and nosleeeps......we are all about same age you were there- we know what it takes to carry a certain level of lean muscle. Around 500mg test, some orals, an anabolic or two....nothing heavy at all-  but definitely not natural.
l

L.L

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2012, 03:08:47 PM »
the diff is small gear wize for abotu smae he is abotu 190-200lb of lean muscle,, the reason you are all think he is huge is insulina and hgh ....with out them he is back to highschool picturres on aas only ,,

its amazing ,, how this fella dont care,, this realy bother me ,, this is just straight out L I E S

gh15 approved

why would i start a thread lying about my physique knwoing you and your followers wil jump on me?? i proved yuor ass wrong one time...I do not care , please bro...becasue of you people lost of money..you hyped fake kigs so much you are the one with an agenda..you ,sir are a drug -gh dealer...EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS THAT THEY ARE TOO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2012, 03:08:52 PM »
Boundary Breaker

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »
My god another 20 pager by the end of tommorow. Why the fuck do you have to do this slin.

i dunno man, i liked his pictures i didn't see anything wrong with posting this thread. anytime someone posts their pictures it's going to be 20 pages of shittalking so what does it matter

L.L

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2012, 03:09:36 PM »
bro you can lie to the older guys here- but dont lie to the flinstones, the swlabs, and nosleeeps......we are all about same age you were there- we know what it takes to carry a certain level of lean muscle. Around 500mg test, some orals, an anabolic or two....nothing heavy at all-  but definitely not natural.

youre a moron ,seriously

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2012, 03:10:53 PM »
how long were you training before that point? by freshman year of college i'd already been lifting for a good 4 years  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2012, 03:11:07 PM »
any front shots or leg shots?

i remember slin had very good arm genetics so i really don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for him to be a natural and get 16 inch arms. that was the most i could get as a natural, little over 16 inches nearly 16 1/3" cold, but i was a lot fatter than him as for me it was hard to keep mass while dieting as a natural and so i just never tried to "cut down"  

Normal height best genetics=17 inches natty.

I think Slin looks better "natty" he fucked up his lines a bit at the higher weight.

Not saying he is or isn't a user.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2012, 03:11:21 PM »
any front shots or leg shots?

i remember slin had very good arm genetics so i really don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for him to be a natural and get 16 inch arms. that was the most i could get as a natural, little over 16 inches nearly 16 1/3" cold, but i was a lot fatter than him as for me it was hard to keep mass while dieting as a natural and so i just never tried to "cut down"  

are you fuckin nuts? do you look in his pecs? he doenst have no pecs!!!! first sign for good natural is good pecs ,, what are YOU FCUKING MORONS THAT DUMB?? the all true naturals usualy have very good pecs,, this is muscle that will respond well to natural training! ! ! ,, the ones who jump on hormones age 16....are the ones with shit pecs,, LIAR PRIEST! AND THE LIST GO ON AND ON I JUST DONT HV ETIME RIGTH NOW I STAY HERE TOO LONG ALREADY ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
id have looked very similar at 18 years old(natural)  to what slin pimp looked like in that picture  if i started out lean and athletic. bodybuilding really is about creating an illusion. hes not a big dude there, just super defined and decently developed. possible for a natural who works his ass off.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2012, 03:12:12 PM »
i dunno man, i liked his pictures i didn't see anything wrong with posting this thread. anytime someone posts their pictures it's going to be 20 pages of shittalking so what does it matter

I just know how ugly it's going to get. It's going to get very ugly!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2012, 03:12:51 PM »
are you fuckin nuts? do you look in his pecs? he doenst have no pecs!!!! first sign for good natural is good pecs ,, what are YOU FCUKING MORONS THAT DUMB?? the all true naturals usualy have very good pecs,, this is muscle that will respond well to natural training! ! ! ,, the ones who jump on hormones age 16....are the ones with shit pecs,, LIAR PRIEST! AND THE LIST GO ON AND ON I JUST DONT HV ETIME RIGTH NOW I STAY HERE TOO LONG ALREADY ,,

gh15 approved
i had extraordinarliy weak pecs while i was a natural, best muscles were arms delts back and quads. still got weak pecs though.  

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 03:13:07 PM »
LOL..bOY , was I slaying pussy at Clemson weighting 189,,as natty as a grapefruit....good ol' days..

as natural as severe gyno

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 03:13:11 PM »

why would i start a thread lying about my physique knwoing you and your followers wil jump on me?? i proved yuor ass wrong one time...I do not care , please bro...becasue of you people lost of money..you hyped fake kigs so much you are the one with an agenda..you ,sir are a drug -gh dealer...EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS THAT THEY ARE TOO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT

i do not like you ,, and who ever you work for should SHOULD shut you down now,, this is warm recomendation ,, garenteed,, I DO NOT LIKE YOU!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 03:13:23 PM »
My god another 20 pager by the end of tommorow. Why the fuck do you have to do this slin.

why not ,bro....I KNEW this was coming but why not...I know the TRUTH..LOL..I could careless what they said ..im just gonna sit down and read and see how full of shit these analyst are,,,reason why i started this thread.. ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2012, 03:13:44 PM »
id have looked very similar at 18 years old(natural)  to what slin pimp looked like in that picture  if i started out lean and athletic. bodybuilding really is about creating an illusion. hes not a big dude there, just super defined and decently developed. possible for a natural who works his ass off.  

Will you shut up for once. You were a fat turd.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2012, 03:14:07 PM »
Will you shut up for once. You were a fat turd.

lol. harsh

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »
i had extraordinarliy weak pecs while i was a natural, best muscles were arms delts back and quads. still got weak pecs though.  

That's why he said good natural...
Trans Milkshake.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2012, 03:15:05 PM »

snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity.

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2012, 03:15:17 PM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »
Why all the hate for Slin?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2012, 03:15:42 PM »

and now lieing about gh15...

funny how i sense those things,, i put on you an elf nto too long ago ,, to folllow you everywhere in every aspect of you and get information on you ,, guess what ...i was right with my intuition ,, as usual ,, you are a scambag ,, you gave your buddy...not friend since no friends..you gav eyour buddy kit of FAKE KIGROPIN since you didnt give a fuck ,,

rememebr this is man eat man world,, you like saying this the strong survive,, YOU ARE FILT ,, im sidgusted with you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2012, 03:16:51 PM »
youre a moron ,seriously

why do you have to insult me slinpimp? I was just stating the obvious. Dude I was bigger at 17 then you were there at 19 lol,   and I knew what it took to get there. Not much but definitely a little something something. Around 400-500mg test and some playing around with orals. You know what I'm talking about The beginner juicer's stage
l

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2012, 03:17:44 PM »

that's the problem with being natty though, dropping tons of fat without losing muscle is hard as hell. to get to the point slin is at in those pictures is nearly impossible unless he started already from a very low bodyfat. but going from 20% to 7% lol, forget it. it's not happening.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »

this is not an ilusion ,, the number on scale says diff, ilsuion wil be 165 lb in this condition ,, he is a liar,, and he try to make himself more than he is ,, he could never make it in the world of bodybuild! this is the problem ,, he try to sell bunch of you balonie! this ruin what i stand for ,,the actual bodybuild !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2012, 03:18:08 PM »
i do not like you ,, and who ever you work for should SHOULD shut you down now,, this is warm recomendation ,, garenteed,, I DO NOT LIKE YOU!

gh15 approved

I DO NOT LIKE U EITHER AND ALL THE SHIT YOU TALK..I , once believed you were a real PRO  but you havent prove jack shit and u contradict yourself too many times , you hype tren for a month ,then gh..and so on .....youre a gimmick and a drug dealer..you're also the reason  why these kids are gonna have tons of health problems in a near future..because of the shit cycles u promote..