Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 96211 times)

L.L

Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »
i tell you the diff is ,,

the dif is fella like spike...who i truly respect...dont lie,, say it as it is ,, ofcourse he got fed up with this balonie that go here and veen he dont fucking care to posting,, but he atleast never lied,,

you...LIE! ,, you are a worse version of a fella that get all the gh FREE with otu paing a dime and you try to make the goolobe members of a decent boarding like getbig ...buy into your shit,, go back to the profesional muscle you belong! there

gh15 approved

yuore a sick man....and your end wont be pretty...remember i said that..you will drown in your own bullshit..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »
slin is laughing at all you tools spending all your time worshipping him on this thread accusing him of his drugs while he shits time away at work and then goes home to fuck his girlfriend thats a 9

jokes on you losers who spend your whole day on getbig accusing people they are liar filts and posting pics of WYHI of a pic of rosie o donell

he doesnt shit nothing,, he is drug dealer,, he been onit for very long time,, he has NO FOUNDATION ,, if he go off everything he is standing 165lb in a good day if trying to maintain single digit

this is just the facts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2012, 05:25:07 PM »

yuore a sick man....and your end wont be pretty...remember i said that..you will drown in your own bullshit..

remembr what i say now,, march is getting close,, and you are a fucked up mother fucker and i wil get to you IN REAL LIFE bitch , IN REAL LIFE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2012, 05:25:48 PM »

I know first hand examples that go outside GH15's limits, family that i know wouldn't fucking bullshit me.

All of his bodyfat shit is theorycraft too.

I was a lot lower bodyfat than Mak as a natty and he says 6%. WTF i would be at Munzer levels lol

there is no way in hell MAK  is 6% in that pic..nothing against him but Mak never seen , heard or even imagine what a number 6 in BF looks like

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2012, 05:26:25 PM »

you have baby on the way right,, i will give you the opportunity to be fahter to this baby ,, stop refering to gh15 ,, stop talking abotu gh15,, and stop lieing,, keep low profile ,, you have baby coming ...he needs daddy

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »
good either way,,,,guy is alright ..build wise 24o,215,190 has some standout bodyparts.

lets here about his stand out bodyparts ....in 190...

his arms suck!,, HIS PECS none existant,, his back NOT WIDE ENOUGH HIS WAIST GREW TOO MUCH,, what is outstanding?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2012, 05:29:42 PM »
ohhhhhh thats right!,,,, his deltssss are outstanding,,,ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

and why is that? why does he hav ethick delts and nto skinny thin not cupped delts like naturals do ....why?

because he is fucking hormonized mother fucking mexicano liar

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »
remembr what i say now,, march is getting close,, and you are a fucked up mother fucker and i wil get to you IN REAL LIFE bitch , IN REAL LIFE

gh15 approved

why do you threaten to narc people out on this board just because they disagree with you? pretty fucked up to narc out people in general.

L.L

« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2012, 05:29:54 PM »

gh15 approved

ohhhh now we got into name calling and threats? kinda childish and desperate......I  will becareful if I were you with those..Im not gonna pull a Derek anthony but U have no idea where i, family come from , let just live it at that..................I will be more than glad to meet you in person if u like  ..so anyday you wanna come to my playground let me know..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2012, 05:31:19 PM »

ohhhh now we got into name calling and threats? kinda childish and desperate......I  will becareful if I were you with those..Im not gonna pull a Derek anthony but U have no idea where i, family come from , let just live it at that..................I will be more than glad to meet you in person if u like  ..so anyday you wanna come to my playground let me know..

if you meet me in person you are a goner you fucking filt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2012, 05:31:24 PM »
obviously not as good of a physique as slin had but thats mainly due to fat stores, loose skin, and  water retention. i hadnt eaten carbohydrates in 2 years and had just lost about 80lbs.  imagine if i started without the fat and thus had good cuts from the get go and was able to eat normally for those two years meaning id have made better gains.

]

i have absolutely no trouble believeing he was natty

Dude. YOU SUCK!

ALWAYS a but or an if or a freakin imagine

Just shut up man. You are the type of lazy, excuse for everything, fuck nob that I have to restrain myself from bitch slappin.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2012, 05:33:00 PM »

L.L

« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2012, 05:33:13 PM »
you have baby on the way right,, i will give you the opportunity to be fahter to this baby ,, stop refering to gh15 ,, stop talking abotu gh15,, and stop lieing,, keep low profile ,, you have baby coming ...he needs daddy

gh15 approved

u have no idea who you fucking with if u decide to go in an all out war outside the boards...of ocurse u wont do shit, youre too much of a  pussy to reveal yourself even on a forum ,much less in real life...and i warn you DO NOT THREAT ME AGAIN.. you have no idea..YOU m ght be fucking with the wrong person,  family

L.L

« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2012, 05:34:28 PM »
lets here about his stand out bodyparts ....in 190...

his arms suck!,, HIS PECS none existant,, his back NOT WIDE ENOUGH HIS WAIST GREW TOO MUCH,, what is outstanding?

gh15 approved

agreed...100% natural... a teenager couldnt ask for more ..only a fool like you would think i was on roids there

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2012, 05:34:54 PM »

u have no idea who you fucking with if u decide to go in an all out war outside the boards...of ocurse u wont do shit, youre too much ofg ap ussy to reveal yuor self even on a forum ,much less in real life...and i warn you DO NOT THREAT ME AGAIN.. you have no idea..YOU m ight be fucking with the wrong person,  family

I AM TREATING YOU BITCH,, AND IF YOU TALK TO MUCH I PUT YOU IN CUFFS AND THROW YOU IN PRISON WHERE YOU BELONG,,

FUCKIGN LITTLE BITCH

you are done !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2012, 05:35:43 PM »
i really think the two of you should fight. it would accomplish more than bickering on the internet hahah

someone just has to ask Exact Location, and let's get this thing started.

L.L

« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2012, 05:36:59 PM »
if you meet me in person you are a goner you fucking filt

gh15 approved

could be but not without a fight..it is my genes , my heritage  ..but if i go you will get hunted  like a dog where you decide to hide in the world ...mark my words..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »
slinpimp may look like a bodybuilder, and of course I would love to look like him at one point, or even half as good..who wouldn't-..but the way you guys make him out as this "sagi kalev" is nonsense. A- his chest fucken sucks, B- he has that ugly look to his muscles  of too much test where the muscle looks inflated and blown up from inside out, C- his clavicles are too narrow, and D- he has a wide blocky waiste with a big cuban woman's ass :D hardly amazing genetics. If  Spike was still here he would wipe the floor with him- now he was  the real deal. 6'0 276 with veins in his abs and arms lol guy was a freak- and most importantly fifty times more humble than slinpimp.
l

L.L

« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2012, 05:40:16 PM »
I AM TREATING YOU BITCH,, AND IF YOU TALK TO MUCH I PUT YOU IN CUFFS AND THROW YOU IN PRISON WHERE YOU BELONG,,

FUCKIGN LITTLE BITCH

you are done !

gh15 approved

DO IT THEN , YOU OLD HOMO ..DO IT...LOL...such an imbecil you are..pathetic...i laught at yuor mental issues

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »
arent we all in a way??

Of course, but there are extremes. You're definitely on the more extreme end. Not hatin' just saying  :) :)
X

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2012, 05:41:52 PM »
slinpimp may look like a bodybuilder, and of course I would love to look like him at one point, or even half as good..who wouldn't-..but the way you guys make him out as this "sagi kalev" is nonsense. A- his chest fucken sucks, B- he has that ugly look to his muscles  of too much test where the muscle looks inflated and blown up from inside out, C- his clavicles are too narrow, and D- he has a wide blocky waiste with a big cuban woman's ass :D hardly amazing genetics. If  Spike was still here he would wipe the floor with him- now he was  the real deal. 6'0 276 with veins in his abs and arms lol guy was a freak- and most importantly fifty times more humble than slinpimp.

haha, really? you're really saying his physique is utter shit? that's a bit of a stretch. he's not ron coleman but the pictures of him in his fitness shoot and also his avatar are amazing. he looks really good and he has a solid foundation where he could get back to that point easily with just some diuretics and cleaning up the diet.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2012, 05:43:11 PM »
Of course, but there are extremes. You're definitely on the more extreme end.

Isn't that usually called 'douchebag'?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2012, 05:43:35 PM »

no shit!

i click on this thread and it just goes off. holy fuck we are on a roll today!
b

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2012, 05:44:02 PM »

THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!! Popcorn is ready.. Fucking nasser vs slinpimp  :o