Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 96251 times)

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2012, 03:30:06 PM »
gh15 has said several times he was a top 3 at the Mr O Dennis James was never top 3 as far as I can remember.

GH15 also recently claimed he competed in the NPC.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2012, 05:58:28 PM »
gh15 is obviously a gimmick account ran by 2-3 fools...thats is pretty obvious now,,he (them)lost any respect i had after the Kig incident and how pm'ed  me numerous times to join him in  getting  WHITEWIDOW banned..I refused completely to play his stupid games and be a snitch like him  so now he hates....big mistake , i'm not one of your peons you move around like Flinstone balllicker and  gh101 f.ag ...go fuck yourself you fat turd...lol..

dont tell me i didnt warn you ,, you need to leave thunderodme,, if not! what wil hapen to you on webpage will be the end of your bodybuild,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2012, 06:00:20 PM »
Oooh and I forgot PP hates his guts.. HE(GH15) is the main reason he is closing his shop down because of his big mouth mentioning sources in open forums...There are guys working on him ,they are getting closer..you guys will be surprised who posts under gh15 the Pro..hahhaa..cant wait.

pep will never bertay me,, read the site....god of hormones approved,,

leave the thunderdome if not the webpage will make you leeave

you are a criminal on american land.

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #378 on: February 26, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »
lol wtf?

when you emberes someone like i just did with the story i wrote earlier...usualy the someone will save face and leave,, will face his problems and will leave for the fella in the story is the twin of that criminal,, this was first clue to leave,, but this is nothing compare to what is coming to him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #379 on: February 26, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »
hahaha,,,i had a couple myself. :P before she packed her bags and left me after gh15 opened her eyes with such accurate story.. ::)

you will lose her too,, dont worry ,, like the fella in my story you will lose and in the end LOSE IT ALL,,

mark words

you climb on a tree too tall for you

LEAVE AND LEAVE THE THUNDERDOME NOW,, i want to see less and less of your lies here,, if nto! and you can stay ....it not..you will be outted on webpage and no you cant find gh15 and no you cant know who gh15 is ,, i on the other hand have exact pictures of you and information ,, pictures of the fella and most importantly your file with locals

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #380 on: February 26, 2012, 06:09:11 PM »
gh15 has done all he can to tell you he is nasser without you being able to prove it, come on what are you gonna pretend not to read every one of his posts

the level of weakness here is incredible, you have a guy who helps bodybuilders.... if u are a bodybuilder he will help you, and yet you go against him, why exactly? he doens't charm you? llol, you want him to give u compliments right, you want him to be a "good guy" in pms like slin is right, youw ant him to know ur first name and then turn around and sell u bunk hgh right? but at least he called u bro, lol

i cant believe how weak some people are, how big their egos are, that they wont back up a guy who is out to help them because he like to be called god of hromones, lol ur so delusional u think you really think you are somebody, you listen to rap all day and want to say ur a boss, you post on getbig LIKE A BOSS, lol right?

meanwhile u get ur shit pushed in by the very people who know how to be charming in pms, who give u the time of day so to speak, weak weak fucking cowards i can't believe it really

slin is a drug dealer,, one that im going to take down

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #381 on: February 26, 2012, 06:15:56 PM »

Who isn't? He may look 15% but that's just water...

That's right water, always 6% with water.

its nto always 6% with water,, it depened on bellybuttom ,, under = fat ,, over = water in most cases!

on webpage all will be explained and analyzed to the t ,,

when webpage come there will never be slins around anymore,, it wil all stop ,, most likley with the webpage folow shortly after there will be another operatiion for the selective scamer iaround thw world ,, this wil be called operationgh15 in honor of me,, the good will stay ,, the bad will go !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #382 on: February 26, 2012, 06:19:51 PM »
finaly ,, dont ever down estimate me ,, i been around many years,, since most of you were in elemntry school even kindergarden ,, i promise you when i say someone is remailer and dealer they are,,  there are many fellas who want to join ghe gh15 machine just wait wait wait hopiing gh15 ask them to do something via his top elfs...many many fellas,, and i dont do it ,,why? for i hav eenough elfs who already own control and operate the all bodybuild cult,, i hav eelfs who operate near the nose of the monster and the monster doesnt know who they are and think they are his best trustees,,

if you think for a second i didnt think 10 steps forword you are in lala land,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #383 on: February 26, 2012, 06:58:15 PM »
Oooh and I forgot PP hates his guts.. HE(GH15) is the main reason he is closing his shop down because of his big mouth mentioning sources in open forums...There are guys working on him ,they are getting closer..you guys will be surprised who posts under gh15 the Pro..hahhaa..cant wait.

Then why does he keep GH15's name on his website? What you are saying doesn't make sense. He wouldn't close down for a short period because his name was mentioned here, lol. That is delusional thinking. He listed the reason why he is gonna take a break for a little while.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #384 on: February 26, 2012, 07:04:58 PM »
Then why does he keep GH15's name on his website? What you are saying doesn't make sense. He wouldn't close down for a short period because his name was mentioned here, lol. That is delusional thinking. He listed the reason why he is gonna take a break for a little while.

corect,, need vacation ,, but dont worry if you are in and know and trusted you wil be taken care of in most liklihood,,

the slintolina fella think he has a voice for he get some poweders and promote and push anything of intrest to him ,, that slintolina need to know there are 100s of replcments that can take his place ,, 100s! in any given time,,

and finaly you dont throw good money away ,, and my pupils money is about 75% of the all bodybuidl cultl ,, for if you notice closely i actualy caused for a shut down of suppliers ,, notice what i did to kigtropin...they wil tell you ,, 1 sentence! notice what i did to others who were criminals and were paying selective scam ,, also notice how i made stock go off shelfs in less than 48 hours...in many boardings around internet...ask my elf palius he wil tell yo uabit about it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #385 on: February 26, 2012, 07:39:03 PM »
cause slin mentioned he played baseball in high school  ....and  I know the guy  who he got his promuscle handle from lol. Probably got the nickname in high school from his idol A-Rod...hence the name K-rod

wrong again

L.L

« Reply #386 on: February 26, 2012, 07:44:06 PM »
pep will never bertay me,, read the site....god of hormones approved,,

leave the thunderdome if not the webpage will make you leeave

you are a criminal on american land.

gh15 approved

you;re top criminal here...not me..trsut me when i tell you PP  hates your guts..youre the reason he is closin shop..you hyped the fake Kigs and people believed you and lost money..you still got a bunch of followers but yuove lost a lot of guys who trusted you...youre a mental case..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #387 on: February 26, 2012, 07:46:03 PM »
you;re top criminal here...not me..trsut me when i tell you PP  hates your guts..youre the reason he is closin shop..you hyped the fake Kigs and people believed you and lost money..you still got a bunch of followers but yuove lost a lot of guys who trusted you...youre a mental case..

trust me when i tell you ,,your days are over!,, trust me on that,, im not kidding with you ,, pack your bags ,, and whatever you do remember you have a kid coming,, get out! i hve compasion GET OUT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #388 on: February 26, 2012, 07:49:26 PM »
fucking hormonized from age 16 that little fucktard ,,tellingmy pupils lies over lies,, jump on everythijng to promote his own sells ,, i dont like that mother fucker,, he is the cancer i talk about,,

and funny thign!  my elf appy came to me begging,, BEGGING 3 months ago to pay attention to this skank,, apply told me do not fucking trust this mother fuck ,, he is cold calculated he works in this ,, apply said all the warning ,, i listened to applyed but didnt have time so i asked boarding administrator who is top elf who put this skank in more trouble and from there i knew the real truth ,, i do NOT like this skank ,, remember pupils STAY AWAY FROM THIS FUCKING PERSON ,, he came to thunderdome to cause and steer problems,, this is what i fight against for so many years,, agsint those!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #389 on: February 26, 2012, 07:53:31 PM »
trust me when i tell you ,,your days are over!,, trust me on that,, im not kidding with you ,, pack your bags ,, and whatever you do remember you have a kid coming,, get out! i hve compasion GET OUT

gh15 approved

lol..fuck you...aint going nowhere...if u wanna make it personal show up to my door step i guarantee you wont make it pass front lawn..and IF IF something happens to me which it wont, my family will hunt you down like sick dog...im not gonna pull a derek anthony on here...just connect the dots im CUBAN -ITALIAN  you stupid snitch..big assed family.

L.L

« Reply #390 on: February 26, 2012, 07:55:36 PM »
I get TONs of pm's daily as wel from bros on here...ask around if i have lied to them or havent help them..ask , SNITCH..

P.S..you wil see more of me in the upcoming months...i just signed a deal with X magazine to do phtoshoots this summer..stay tuned..ripped to the bone SLIN back in the magz, son..youre an old news...lmao @ top 3 at the MrO AND CANT even post a PRO CARD...Get the fuck out , these kids might believe that shit. but the vets laugh at you..youre a joke

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #391 on: February 26, 2012, 07:56:37 PM »
lol..fuck you...aint going nowhere...if u wanna make it personal show up to my door step i guarantee you wont make it pass front lawn..and IF IF something happens to me which it wont, my family will hunt you down like sick dog...im not gonna pull a derek anthony on here...just connect the dots im CUBAN -ITALIAN  you stupid snitch..big assed family.

you are a retard cuban!,, and what will hapen to you is what you asked for,, your family can kiss my ass and i spare you for your kid,,you are disgusting filt,, you fucked other up the ass and this will not let go anymore,,

if i see you once again EVEN ONCE! ONE SINGLE TIME,, say something wrong about something right,, and try to inject filt misinformation and jump due to the way you make money which has nothing to do with normal job ,, if i see you once do it! i wont care about no baby

get out of my eyes filt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #392 on: February 26, 2012, 07:58:27 PM »
you are a liar! you sold bunk kigtropin that you knew was bunk to someone! and didnt care

MAN EAT MAN WORLD,, i will eat you if you continue in your ways,,

i hate fellas like you ,, and my story is true ,, and you are that type ,, and trust me that fella payed heavy price and you too will ! i sugest reading my story again to the ones who didnt ,, read it ,, dont comment on it ,, READ IT ,, you can tell this is not made up,, R E A D it ,, this is what slintolina is

im not playin gwith you ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: February 26, 2012, 07:59:53 PM »
I'M 5 11 180 LBS 5-6 PERCENT NATURAL.

L.L

« Reply #394 on: February 26, 2012, 08:00:40 PM »
you are a liar! you sold bunk kigtropin that you knew was bunk to someone! and didnt care

MAN EAT MAN WORLD,, i will eat you if you continue in your ways,,

i hate fellas like you ,, and my story is true ,, and you are that type ,, and trust me that fella payed heavy price and you too will ! i sugest reading my story again to the ones who didnt ,, read it ,, dont comment on it ,, READ IT ,, you can tell this is not made up,, R E A D it ,, this is what slintolina is

im not playin gwith you ,,

gh15 approved

no ,no ,no ..i reported the fake kig you so highly promoted..i saved people money you cost them money...

i get pm daily from bros thanking me...youre credibility is going down by the day...trust me..people , just like i did are finally seeing the light ,the truth...youre a piece of shit dealer..youre the DEALER , not me..no one can say here i sold them shit..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #395 on: February 26, 2012, 08:03:20 PM »
you sold the bunk you had in your hands to someone knowing it was bunk and shit,, YOU ARE A FILT,, man eat man world,, and you will be eaten

a time will come when you will ask yourself wether the bodybuild wwas worth it ,, i promise you that,, biger and better were eaten by me you are a no one but still  DEALER LIAR SKANK,, i dont like those type ,, i lik ethe good legit respectful no balonie ones,, you are the exact opposite YOU LEECH on the cult of bodybuild for your own benefits,, and you amount to nothing in bodybuild this is the sad case,, coudnt even place in national show,, give me a fucking break i waste time even respodngin you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: February 26, 2012, 08:05:41 PM »
2 things about your role in the kigs situation

one is you due whatever suits you, you're an animalistic and selfish person, you dont say a word unless that word benefits you and your agenda had to do with a brand of hgh that was not kigs so that was ur real reason for outing fake kigs, if it suited u to lie about th ekigs u would have lied

second thing is i forgot

wait now i remember lol sorry i made this smoothie it was so good that's all i could think about but the second thing is it wasn't you who saved people money, nobody stopped their kigs purchase because of your word, but because gh15 halted the sales, it wasnt even on ur word tha the halted his approval of kigs because remember he didn't trust you, but once his elgs got word to him that their kigs were bunk too, that's when he said no more buying of kigs. retrospectively he gave you credit, but in that particular situation ur role was small if not 0

your ability to rewrite history is not as good as my memory

L.L

« Reply #397 on: February 26, 2012, 08:05:41 PM »

you have no idea what youre talking about ..i talked to PP a lot of times, have you?? I get emails from PP...gh15 was good for business for awhile but he talks to much , no source wants to be associated with this piece of shit snitch.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: February 26, 2012, 08:08:57 PM »
^^^ how about this idiot bringing up a src he says doesnt want to be brought up in order to defame gh15 who inreases sales for said src... seriously the inslun has put fat in ur brain lol, its gone to ur head literally

L.L

« Reply #399 on: February 26, 2012, 08:09:04 PM »
gh15 halted the sales my ass...lol...people stop buying kigs because of my report on them...you know it I know it..you went against me and tried to squeeze a little bit more money ..only to apologize to me later on when u had no other choice....i still have the pm you sent me , snitch